• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
Someone should make a Poll without Geno and Ridley. It gets boring hearing about those same 2 Characters all the time, I want to see who else everyone wants.
Umm....WTF? Taking 2 characters out of a poll will somehow make everybody else's opinions heard? Apparently quite a number of people want those characters to win, or else they wouldn't be here. There are other characters in this game than those two.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Someone should make a Poll without Geno and Ridley. It gets boring hearing about those same 2 Characters all the time, I want to see who else everyone wants.
This game was supposed to put a twist on that scenario, as it wasn't supposed to be just a simple poll. As you can see, any character had a shot at winning this game other than Geno or Ridley.

In the end, I'm hoping the elimination list on the first page does, in some frame of mind, resemble the importance these characters have on their inclusion into the final product. As for the winner, it just proves how much effort the fans are determined to show, and the lengths they are willing to go, in order to see their character finally make it into Brawl.

D

Deleted member

HOLY ****! YES! GO GENO!

I love Capt. Falcon and all, hell, he is one of my SSBM mains but, I have to have Geno's back on this one (as always).

Who voted for him this time? They need a great big Canadian bear hug.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
HOLY ****! YES! GO GENO!

I love Capt. Falcon and all, hell, he is one of my SSBM mains but, I have to have Geno's back on this one (as always).

Who voted for him this time? They need a great big Canadian bear hug.
That would be the man, raul, who was on top of this round before anyone else. I believe that was his last vote, too, and it sure made a difference.

Geno_Fanboy777

Smash Cadet
lol its sad u guys hate on me ;)
in the end when im owning people on Brawl with ANY character i want then this whole thing doesnt matter...

and dude while i destroyed ur whole idea for a contest by making 2 people in one day to vote(as a joke) and getting one up to fifty posts doesnt mean other people, like swim, are illigit!!!!!! what the heck he joined in freakin october y would he be un worthy. I think ur whole life is a disgrace for wasting it on something as trivial as as contest which the nintendo producers wont even use cause its just a stupid idea from a foolish person. Nintendo has to think about money amounts, how they could get the character, AND THEN fan basis. They have most likely made there game now y would they change it for u.....
And those people who are hating on Geno fans cause of me ur just sad :(... just cause i like to make a joke doesnt mean everyone who likes Geno is dumb!
Im a huge Geno fan but hey who isnt.

And to finish go Geno 4 life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Hay, back to one thing before this... we should make an The Eliminator 1st, 2nd and 3rd place badge, so the badge could go on the characters official support thread, also to ten will get a badge for outstanding achievement.

Geno_Fanboy777

Smash Cadet
i dont plan to sign on ever again as this person or Malkun but let it be known im here and im watching.... mwhahahaha
actually the last part is a joke but yea

Limit

Smash Apprentice
lol its sad u guys hate on me ;)
in the end when im owning people on Brawl with ANY character i want then this whole thing doesnt matter...

and dude while i destroyed ur whole idea for a contest by making 2 people in one day to vote(as a joke) and getting one up to fifty posts doesnt mean other people, like swim, are illigit!!!!!! what the heck he joined in freakin october y would he be un worthy. I think ur whole life is a disgrace for wasting it on something as trivial as as contest which the nintendo producers wont even use cause its just a stupid idea from a foolish person. Nintendo has to think about money amounts, how they could get the character, AND THEN fan basis. They have most likely made there game now y would they change it for u.....
And those people who are hating on Geno fans cause of me ur just sad :(... just cause i like to make a joke doesnt mean everyone who likes Geno is dumb!
Im a huge Geno fan but hey who isnt.

And to finish go Geno 4 life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't hate you, I just hate your lack of maturity. I realize you are probably young, but so are many other members playing this game. To me, none of their actions stood out quite like yours.

raul

Smash Lord
I don't hate you, I just hate your lack of maturity. I realize you are probably young, but so are many other members playing this game. To me, none of their actions stood out quite like yours.
Limit, do your self a favor and dont bother with this chump.

The whole point of this thread was to have fun. And this has been the most fun I've had on this forum. So if Geno ***Boy or whatever his name is, can't handle the head then don't light the match.

Geno_Fanboy777

Smash Cadet
when did i say u hated me i dont care about that lol

i just think ur sorta dumb for hating ON me which is different to an extreme since lol
And my actions were hilarious for all the people i no who viewed these event unfold and we got a good laugh.
U ever seen Weird al yea hes old.
So whos to say how old i am. I might be 10 or 50 u would never no.

I would like to ask though how old would u be? lol exactly wat 21 22 something around there. Probably drink a little but responsibly and like the ladies or men depending on ur sex and mentality. yea just wanted to see....... lol

the grim lizard

Smash Master
That's not true at all though. For example, I've weighed his possibilities as pretty good and I support him as he'd be unique and interesting. I never even used him in SMRPG. [ I used Mario PEach and Bowser] But I feel he'd be a great addition from his uniqness, not only in design but with his moves.
In your opinion he'd be unique. We really don't know what he'd do because he never really did anything. He was in one game. One game. Not even the starring role of a single game series such as ICs or anything like that. But in one game of a spinoff game...and only a side character at that.

I mean, you've probably heard this more than a million times, but look at the Ice Climbers. =p Geno may not be known be everyone, but a guarantee more people know about him than anyone knew about The Ice Climbers before Melee.
They had their own game. And don't give me that garbage. ICs are classic. Geno isn't. Geno was a side character of a spin-off game. He's worse than Waluigi. Yes. There. I said it.

My point is, not everyone who supports Geno is a blind fanboy, and it's merely your oppinion that he's not deserving. I've looked at the same situations as you and gleaned a different view. And like I said, I don't even LOVE Geno to the level a lot of the fanboys do.
It is my opinion that he isn't deserving, but I think you'd be hard-pressed to show that he is deserving. I mean, seriously...

Who the **** is anyone but Sakurai to judge who is worthy...
Bull crap. I have every right to judge who is worthy. And as I said before, you'd be hard-pressed to show that he is. Geno being in would be another Pichu/Roy/Doc thing. Those characters weren't deserving, yet they made it in. All others being put in should have some significance.

I have every right to say Geno doesn't deserve to be in. I've said it over and over. How has he proved himself at all? In a game series? No. Multiple games? No. Lead role in single game? No. There's really no real reason other than...some people played SMRPG and liked it. Oh, Geno? Yeah, he should be in because I like SMRPG.

...anyway your saying one troll that no one has ever seen before represents the entire Geno fans...

Well, I can represent one fan out of any group and stereotype them negatively
My argument went far beyond that. You're wasting your time there.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
In your opinion he'd be unique. We really don't know what he'd do because he never really did anything. He was in one game. One game. Not even the starring role of a single game series such as ICs or anything like that. But in one game of a spinoff game...and only a side character at that.

They had their own game. And don't give me that garbage. ICs are classic. Geno isn't. Geno was a side character of a spin-off game. He's worse than Waluigi. Yes. There. I said it.

It is my opinion that he isn't deserving, but I think you'd be hard-pressed to show that he is deserving. I mean, seriously...

Bull crap. I have every right to judge who is worthy. And as I said before, you'd be hard-pressed to show that he is. Geno being in would be another Pichu/Roy/Doc thing. Those characters weren't deserving, yet they made it in. All others being put in should have some significance.

I have every right to say Geno doesn't deserve to be in. I've said it over and over. How has he proved himself at all? In a game series? No. Multiple games? No. Lead role in single game? No. There's really no real reason other than...some people played SMRPG and liked it. Oh, Geno? Yeah, he should be in because I like SMRPG.

Frankly, it's impossible to convince blind haters anything. *shrug* Sorry I tried.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
lol poor Genoboy has no friends. Well im happy Geno the character made it through to the final round i wish i could have voted again : ) Hey i could have cheated like this Geno fan kid. I agree with raul dont bother with him he has no real pull on this thread anymore anyways cause u dont count him if i read correctly.
P.S. Raul thanks for the Geno vote and no im not giving u a hug like the other guy

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Like hell YOU do, what the hell makes YOU so special...

you know what, it doesn't even matter because your not making the game.

YOUR basis seems to be only on popularity...and repedity...

like **** if that matters...

Question: have you even played the game?

RDK

Smash Hero
^ FALCON PWWWWWWNNNNNNNCCCCCHHHHHH'DDDDD

Sorry. Had to be done.

Grim for Prez.

raul

Smash Lord
lol poor Genoboy has no friends. Well im happy Geno the character made it through to the final round i wish i could have voted again : ) Hey i could have cheated like this Geno fan kid. I agree with raul dont bother with him he has no real pull on this thread anymore anyways cause u dont count him if i read correctly.
P.S. Raul thanks for the Geno vote and no im not giving u a hug like the other guy
Thanks for agreeing with me, youre welcome in terms of voting for Geno, but...

come on, give me hug, its not gay, I swear
come on come on come on come on come on

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
o yea and on the Geno thing from the grim lizard, he was in 2 games lol although im not gonna get into this worthiness arguement!

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
alright heres a GReat Big HUG :chuckle:

O yea and raul we may be able to vote in the finals if good old Mr. Limit gives us a suprise where anyone can vote (come one pleasssssse)lol

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
^ FALCON PWWWWWWNNNNNNNCCCCCHHHHHH'DDDDD

Sorry. Had to be done.

Grim for Prez.
Wow, how immature. <_<

And since what he said was full of opinion minus the Ice Climbers being classic. [Geno is too BTW, and you can say it's opinion all you want, but id doesn't make you any less a blind ignorant hater.] All it did was make any potential respect for him as an open minded individual plumet.

As yours did for any possibility of you being a mature one.

raul

Smash Lord
Wow, how immature. <_<

And since what he said was full of opinion minus the Ice Climbers being classic. [Geno is too BTW, and you can say it's opinion all you want, but id doesn't make you any less a blind ignorant hater.] All it did was make any potential respect for him as an open minded individual plumet.

I actually found the falcon punch thing funny.

Limit

Smash Apprentice

O yea and raul we may be able to vote in the finals if good old Mr. Limit gives us a suprise where anyone can vote (come one pleasssssse)lol
I will tell you, I did consider that option, but this will be unfair to those who have been saving their votes up until now.

If they haven't voted for Geno or Captain Falcon yet, tomorrow will be their last chance to make a difference.

raul

Smash Lord

All though it would be nice, I don't know if I should. I think I have done my part. Ill consider it.

And to Darkfur, I hear ya. I just find everything funny. This forum belongs in an anger mangement program with all the hate being spread likes STDs around here.

RDK

Smash Hero
Wow, how immature. <_<

LMAO, are you even serious right now? Like I care what the hell you think of me. You're that homosexual guy from the OMG Tonight Prediction thread, aren't you? 'Nuff said.

You call me immature for making light of a flame war between Geno and Ridley fans? I was just trying to bring some fun into the conversation. How was that immature? Grim's arguments killed all of your people's posts, so I commended him. If that's immature, then I guess I don't want to be mature.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Frankly, it's impossible to convince blind haters anything. *shrug* Sorry I tried.
I'm a blind hater? Sheesh. That seems like you're the one throwing in the towel. I explained my stance. Well, I thought. I'm listening if you have anything valid to say, but apparently you don't...

Like hell YOU do, what the hell makes YOU so special...

you know what, it doesn't even matter because your not making the game.

YOUR basis seems to be only on popularity...and repedity...

like **** if that matters...

Question: have you even played the game?
I have every right to judge who is worthy. I am a consumer of Brawl just like everyone else. I can say who I do and don't want in; so get off it. And you're so stupid, you don't even realize that I'm not talking about popularity. Geno is one of the few who is solely riding on popularity, not on importance, not on interest, but popularity.

o yea and on the Geno thing from the grim lizard, he was in 2 games lol although im not gonna get into this worthiness arguement!
Actually, it wasn't even the same "Geno," seeing as how the possessed spirit or whatever it was left at the end of SMRPG...it's not the same guy.

Really? Huh. Isn't that somthing? Where is the game "Geno"? I must have missed that one on the shelves...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm a blind hater? Sheesh. That seems like you're the one throwing in the towel. I explained my stance. Well, I thought. I'm listening if you have anything valid to say, but apparently you don't..

I have every right to judge who is worthy. I am a consumer of Brawl just like everyone else. I can say who I do and don't want in; so get off it. And you're so stupid, you don't even realize that I'm not talking about popularity. Geno is one of the few who is solely riding on popularity, not on importance, not on interest, but popularity.

Actually, it wasn't even the same "Geno," seeing as how the possessed spirit or whatever it was left at the end of SMRPG...it's not the same guy.
1) I don't give a **** about importance or any of that ****...

2) I don't think one single consumer out of millions means ****...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom