• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
LMAO, are you even serious right now? Like I care what the hell you think of me. You're that homosexual guy from the OMG Tonight Prediction thread, aren't you? 'Nuff said.

You call me immature for making light of a flame war between Geno and Ridley fans? I was just trying to bring some fun into the conversation. How was that immature? Grim's arguments killed all of your people's posts, so I commended him. If that's immature, then I guess I don't want to be mature.
First of all, how DARE you bring my sexuality into this, you jerk. <_< And I'm Bisexual so get it right.

And no it didn't, Oppinion's do not debunk other peoples oppinions.

I'm a blind hater? Sheesh. That seems like you're the one throwing in the towel. I explained my stance. Well, I thought. I'm listening if you have anything valid to say, but apparently you don't...

Really? Huh. Isn't that somthing? Where is the game "Geno"? I must have missed that one on the shelves...
I just know better than to argue with people like you.

And second, that doesn't matter, because by that same deffinition Zelda has only been in one game because TP Zelda is not the same as any of the others. =p.

RDK

Smash Hero
First of all, how DARE you bring my sexuality into this, you jerk. <_< And I'm Bisexual so get it right.

And no it didn't, Oppinion's do not debunk other peoples oppinions.
I'd rather be a jerk than a homosexual. Excues me--bisexual.

How was what Grim said an opinion? It was based on perfectly tangible facts. Maybe you should re-read his argument--I think your Geno fanboyism is clouding your thoughts.

raul

Smash Lord
WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS? WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS? Well, if that isn't fitting, I don't know what is. Why can't we all just sip some hot chocolate over a camp fire and tell tales of heroes and villains, ghost stories, and sing songs!! Or we can fight about Geno for the next 6 hours.

Wreked

Smash Lord
1) I don't give a **** about importance or any of that ****...

2) I don't think one single consumer out of millions means ****...
I just have to pop in here.

1) Sakurai sure as h**l cares about important. All confirmed characters are very important to their respective franchises. And geno he was in one game that did really alter the mario world at all except for one game.

2) Correction two consumers.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
i will live on and fight for Geno til the end lol. I wish they would put him in no matter if he is worthy or not just cause hes awesome so yea. Im sry if u disagree
i love the idea of hot chocolate... well im gonna go drink some with raul so peace hehehe (and there will be a large campfire)we will discuss how awesome Geno is and how good of a fight Falcon has put up all the way until his inevitable defeat XD

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just have to pop in here.

1) Sakurai sure as h**l cares about important. All confirmed characters are very important to their respective franchises. And geno he was in one game that did really alter the mario world at all except for one game.

2) Correction two consumers.
Sakurai has interest in Geno, seeing as he was one of only few characters Sakurai publicly looked into...

so, I think that doesn't really matter

Wreked

Smash Lord
And second, that doesn't matter, because by that same deffinition Zelda has only been in one game because TP Zelda is not the same as any of the others. =p.
-_- Wow. I have never heard a weaker come back in a while. So same goes for Link too?

Sakurai has interest in Geno, seeing as he was one of only few characters Sakurai publicly looked into...

What doesn't really matter? The fact that Sakurai noticed that polls and saw that Geno who was in 2 games is at the top of the polls. He is confused why is this random character so popular. He looks into him, sees that he is unimportant and just forgets about.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
1) I don't give a **** about importance or any of that ****...

2) I don't think one single consumer out of millions means ****...
"I can't say anything intelligent or of any real value so I'll just say **** a lot..."

I just know better than to argue with people like you.
You mean people smarter than you?

>_>

Wow. I think you're done, my friend.

O RLY?

When's the last time you talked to Sakurai?

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
No, I mean people who think they are smarter than me. ~_^

Grim did back up his argument with valid facts. it's his opinioin and who are we to say he's rong?
I never said he was wrong, I support his right to have his oppinion, and see his side of the argument. I don't feel like reposting the same things found throughout the forum again and again because I know he's seen it and has refused to acknowledge any of it. He's set in his ways and so blind that he can't see anything anyone who supports Geno as anything but mud. There is absolutely no point in arguing with someone who already has it set in there mind that there opinion will never change.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
"I can't say anything intelligent or of any real value so I'll just say **** a lot..."

>_>

Wow. I think you're done, my friend.

O RLY?

When's the last time you talked to Sakurai?
I have a link where Sakurai took public interest in Geno and asked around about him...the only other confirmed character he did that for was Krystal...maybe a couple others

RDK

Smash Hero
Screw fox, people are tired of im
Screw Ashley. She's a nobody who has no chance at getting in Brawl, and her only fans are pedos who do nothing but vote for her in elimination games.

Fox >>>>>>>>>>>>Crap>>>>>>>>>>>Ashley

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
for the record the same doesnt go for link cause hes the same in Ocarina of Time and Mask lol

and wat do u mean by Sakurai has looked into???

RDK

Smash Hero
I'd rather be a jerk than a homosexual. Excues me--bisexual.

How was what Grim said an opinion? It was based on perfectly tangible facts. Maybe you should re-read his argument--I think your Geno fanboyism is clouding your thoughts.
10CHARIXARDS

Wreked

Smash Lord
for the record the same doesnt go for link cause hes the same in Ocarina of Time and Mask lol

and wat do u mean by Sakurai has looked into???
No way! Link was in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask! Thank's dude.

But what he is talking about is that TP model zelda was in one game as was Link.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
well u have fun arguing guys im gonna go drink hot chocolate around a campfire, hug raul, tell stories, and then go to my funeral.
Bye ill check back tmrw definitly. Although it would be nice to no around wat time ummm Limit lol

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Screw Ashley. She's a nobody who has no chance at getting in Brawl, and her only fans are pedos who do nothing but vote for her in elimination games.

Fox >>>>>>>>>>>>Crap>>>>>>>>>>>Ashley
I take that as offensive, I find she's cute and cool. I'm a fan so you're calling me a pedo, tres innappropriate. I was just joking about fox, He's alright but I dont like him as much as before.

raul

Smash Lord
well u have fun arguing guys im gonna go drink hot chocolate around a campfire, hug raul, tell stories, and then go to my funeral.
Bye ill check back tmrw definitly. Although it would be nice to no around wat time ummm Limit lol
SWEET, I got marshmellows, sleeping bags, a shot gun for the occasional bear, this is going to be great!

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
i dont think anyone really no wat it means its just something people put to make u go insane mwhahaha evil tactics

Raul u are official my best friend

D

Deleted member

the grim lizard
Psycho is right about Sakrai looking into Geno and having great interest for him. I have seen the link, it a relevant fact and pretty much raises Geno's chances on getting in.

Geno is interesting, a great character but so what if he isn't popular? Brawl is not a god**** popularity contest FFS.

RDK

Smash Hero
What does 10CHARIXARDS mean? It's kind of an inside-joke type thing, like the Smooth Criminal sig. Legolastom made it up, so you'd have to go to him for details.

Also, it seems Darkfur trembles at the sight of my awesome posts, as he is not responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom