• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
well u have fun arguing guys im gonna go drink hot chocolate around a campfire, hug raul, tell stories, and then go to my funeral.
Bye ill check back tmrw definitly. Although it would be nice to no around wat time ummm Limit lol
Sometime during the early afternoon tomorrow. Don't worry though, the number of votes required will be enough to last all night.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
So Darkfur u like Geno??? and smores yea on my side ur in although u dont get a hug(sry)
The final question is does raul want u to join its has got to be a agreed decision ;)

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Nope, just ignorant people like you who resort to petty childish phrases like. "Because I'm smarter than you." in an attempt to incite my anger. ~_^
Yeah, and you weren't doing that at all by saying "I know better than to argue with people like you"...

Whatever...if that's what you have to do to back out of a discussion you can't support, fine.

raul

Smash Lord
Flame war as usual.
Has there ever been a day where flame war doesn't break out? The only thing left to do after Brawl comes out is start a "I told you so" thread.

So Darkfur u like Geno??? and smores yea on my side ur in although u dont get a hug(sry)
The final question is does raul want u to join its has got to be a agreed decision ;)
Yeah he can come. I'll allow it.

RDK

Smash Hero
I take that as offensive, I find she's cute and cool. I'm a fan so you're calling me a pedo, tres innappropriate. I was just joking about fox, He's alright but I dont like him as much as before.
My bad then. It's kind of hard to determine tone of voice and sarcasm over the interwebz.

...this is what happens when we get 3 weeks of crap updates.
LMAO, Sakurai's mindgames have us ripping each others' throats out.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
It's all good.

...so... how much time did you say there was left?
Edit: nevermind

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
Yeah, and you weren't doing that at all by saying "I know better than to argue with people like you"...

Whatever...if that's what you have to do to back out of a discussion you can't support, fine.
Why should I say the same legitimate argument's you've heard over and over and over and dismissed every time over again?

And I'm sorry for using the people like you comment, but if you'd rather make it not true then makes it not true. I'm not going to be the next person you debate with, but the next time you actually debate with someone, try and see things from there point of view and maybe free yourself from Bias. I understand everything you've said, and I understand everything Geno supporters have said. I support Geno, you don't. But I don't knock you for not, so don't knock me for doing it. All Geno supporters are not the same just like all American's arent the same.

And To VV, yea I like Geno, and it's cool about the hug, I understand. *laugh*

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
i must say a thousand vote or a few days would work cause its gonna take that long to get 1000 anyways although u may have to let people vote again *wink* *wink*

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
the grim lizard
Psycho is right about Sakrai looking into Geno and having great interest for him. I have seen the link, it a relevant fact and pretty much raises Geno's chances on getting in.

Geno is interesting, a great character but so what if he is popular? Brawl is not a god**** popularity contest.
I altered it to what is the truth...

RDK

Smash Hero
it was a war over geno and ridley, which was better. Lets just say there were flamethrowers everywhere, and all thats left is the charred floorboards of this thread
......Ridley won.

Actually, It's over my refusal to argue with a brick wall.
A brick wall with points that are twice as good as yours. It just looks like you're in denial.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
It's all good.

...so... how much time did you say there was left?
Edit: nevermind
12 a.m. eastern time...and I'm going by my clock :)

to make it completely fair, voting will end at exactly 12, so that means only votes at 11:59 and earlier will count. I'll stop the voting at 12, and then count the votes and update my post. :)

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Why should I say the same legitimate argument's you've heard over and over and over and dismissed every time over again?
So, in other words...you got nothing.

I'm not going to be the next person you debate with, but the next time you actually debate with someone, try and see things from there point of view and maybe free yourself from Bias.
Right back at ya buddy.

You act like I'm not a thinking person and haven't weighed the possibilities.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
yeah the smash series is for nintendo (and i guess now all video game) allstars. Not a game for popular side characters from games made over ten years ago. Not that there is anything wrong with popular side characters from games made over ten years ago. I just dont think they qualify as all-stars. I think all-stars are either main heros or villians(mario, link, bowser, dedede), or side characters that have made multiple appearences in their respective series (for example ridley, zelda, luigi, wolf, and falco)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom