• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
**oh snap!**

Fearthesmash, you should have kept it. What did you have? lol

Also, Wreked had an edit from BK...this round has been...uh...hm, questionable.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
INVALID vote.

Wolf vs. Black Knight
In another round, someone voted wolf before me. That vote was invalid, so I intend to make this my Wolf vote. If it isn't, yay for me. I keep a wolf vote.

Oh and if it still doesn't count, BK plz/

Limit

Smash Apprentice
In another round, someone voted wolf before me. That vote was invalid, so I intend to make this my Wolf vote. If it isn't, yay for me. I keep a wolf vote.

Oh and if it still doesn't count, BK plz/
Someone may have but it was most likely invalid, as I have yours recorded as the official Wolf vote that round. Check post #3 on the first page if you are unsure.

But to tell you the truth, I don't even go by that list. The Official Voting Record is for the posters, whereas I go by a program I wrote which checks every vote for validity, and is never wrong.

This round was pretty open to interpretation. are we sure who got eliminated?
This round was Wreked's decision and he has clarified his vote.

[Note: Also, you don't have to edit your votes if someone posted the same vote above you, because I will either take theirs and ignore yours or, if theirs is invalid as in this case, I will ignore theirs and take yours.

Editing posts is fine but I would much prefer you just make a new one quickly, if possible.]

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I can't believe Ashley and Crystal keep making it through. Granted I didn't think Black Knight would outlast Gannon, so who knows. At least Wolf was saved. Can't wait for the next round.
Always a surprise right? That is what makes this game interesting.

Phlemingo

Smash Ace
I just thought of how intense the last round will be. Ridley vs. Captain Falcon. Everyone will be refreshing this thread like crazy while Limit can post the last round at any time.

Edit: Also, when can we expect the next round?

Zevox

Smash Lord
Black Knight finally got dropped? Cool, about time. I was hoping for him to fall back in 5 or so. Now, if we can get Ashley eliminated, the unrealistic choices will all be gone.

Phlemingo said:
I just thought of how intense the last round will be. Ridley vs. Captain Falcon. Everyone will be refreshing this thread like crazy while Limit can post the last round at any time.
What makes you so sure it will be those two? Granted Ridley is fairly likely, but I expect the Captain to drop sometime around round 20, since most people seem more interested in the newcomers than the veterans. I'd say the most likely finalists are Ridley, Krystal, Mega Man, Claus, and perhaps Micaiah.

Zevox

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Capitan Falcon is teh uber. I have not voted for him yet but I would sure save him if it came down to it, regardless of who he is up against...

I would be sad if it came down to him and Micaiah in a round though.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I am pulling for Micaiah, but the chances are quite slim. Falcon would also be nice. Wolf doesn't have a chance... but I want to keep him in. Krystal will probably be around for a while.

If Micaiah one that would be awesome though. The more I think about it the more I would like to see her in Brawl... I doubt they would screw her over like Mewtwo and make her so slow.

Zevox

Smash Lord
I doubt they would screw her over like Mewtwo and make her so slow.
I don't know. In-game her speed is pretty bad, with only a 35% growth rate, and movement on mages in FE is poor too. Of course, Ike was hardly the strong and slow type in either of his games too, so we'll just have to see.

Zevox

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I don't know. In-game her speed is pretty bad, with only a 35% growth rate, and movement on mages in FE is poor too. Of course, Ike was hardly the strong and slow type in either of his games too, so we'll just have to see.

Zevox
Exactly. Ike is nothing like he is in Path of Radiance, and I know they increased his strength and lowered his speed a bit for RD, but nothing like he is in Brawl.

Would be easy to make Micaiah a fast magic user.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Eh, I may as well toss in a vote for Isaac. Definitely like seeing how much Golden Sun love there is here, especially against a foe as big as Mario.

Zevox

lethminite

Smash Apprentice
amazing fact: you can post in both game threads, and this one only takes 1 post every day.
both exist to relieve boredom, if you don't like this one post in limits, if you like both, post in both, if you don't like limits, post in this one. it's not like you are limited to 1 post a day.

if you don't have time for both, then you don't really need to use it, as you don't sound bored.

please let this be the end of the fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom