• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I think the Final will be between Ridley and Geno.
I hope not, that would be really boring... I would like it to remain interesting, and see the hugely supported characters get tossed in the 20s (or earlier like WW Link). If someone like Game and Watch one, that would be crazy!

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Alright, let's do this.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Black Knight has been...

ELIMINATED

Round 12 is up.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings: Round 12 (as of this post)

Remaining
Captain Falcon
Captain Olimar
Falco
Geno
Isaac
King K. Rool
Krystal
Lucario
Marth
Mega Man
Micaiah
Midna
Ridley
Wolf O'Donnell

Grandeza

Smash Master

Remaining
Captain Falcon
Captain Olimar
Falco
Geno
Isaac
King K. Rool
Krystal
Lucario
Marth
Mega Man
Midna
Wolf O'Donnell

VOTE FOR OLIMAR!!!

Sandwich

Smash Ace
VOTE FOR OLIMAR, CAPTAIN FALCON, LUCARIO, GENO, ISAAC, K. ROOL, KRYSTAL, MARTH, MEGAMAN, MIDNA, AND WOLF.

Everybody wins =D

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
***Here are some characters which you don't have who actually have a decent chance of making it into the game: Demiru, Stafy, and Black Shadow

Other ones who are decent include: Ray01, Sigurd, Pico, Deathborn, Tingle, Vaati, Dark Samus, 9volt, Chibi Robo...

That's all I have for now. That should at least give you enough to replace the oddball 3rd parties.

It's just you. Ever heard of tournament seeding? The really good teams always get in a division with less known or worse teams. This is made with the idea that all of the best will be in at the end.
wow I did miss a couple big ones...I'll definitely get these guys in right now, as best as possible.

Edit: ok I got as many of those suggestions in as possible, the only ones I couldn't find a place for or a character to replace were Demiru and Dark Samus.I'll figure it out though, I got rid of almost all of the random third party ones.

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
I think saying that that only makes it worse...
You're probably right. But they are still crazy to think that.

You can verify this fact. Every, I repeat EVERY, character from the first two games and that has been confirmed so far was the main character in SOMETHING, whether it was hero, villain or anime in the case of Jiggy and Mewtwo. SO SHE HAS ZERO CHANCE! Get over it.

Sandwich

Smash Ace
You're probably right. But they are still crazy to think that.

You can verify this fact. Every, I repeat EVERY, character from the first two games and that has been confirmed so far was the main character in SOMETHING, whether it was hero, villain or anime in the case of Jiggy and Mewtwo. SO SHE HAS ZERO CHANCE! Get over it.
I think you have the wrong thread.

Limit

Smash Apprentice

Remaining
Captain Olimar
Geno
Isaac
Krystal
Marth
Mega Man
Midna
Wolf O'Donnell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom