• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platypus

Smash Ace
Astride a magic potato alongside Mario. ________ S
2. The cabin is part of a plane that was unfortunate enough to fly into the place where a mountain was being built, and was thusly stuck in air traffic until the passengers all died of scurvy.

3. Perception. If the real answer has something to do with cell phones I swear I won't regret stabbing you in the forehead.

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
cuz roy got owned by it.
would you steal all the pieces of samus's suit knowing that its on the ground now?

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
2. The cabin is part of a plane that was unfortunate enough to fly into the place where a mountain was being built, and was thusly stuck in air traffic until the passengers all died of scurvy.

3. Perception. If the real answer has something to do with cell phones I swear I won't regret stabbing you in the forehead.
2. clooose...but not quite
3. not even close

Pieman0920

Smash Master
No, I will never be "Knocked Out." Not a soul in this world, or any other for that matter, has that ability. My feet will leave the ground when I let them. No other can separate them from this planet. Even if all forces collided with my form, they would not budge, and let it be known that if it were tried, I would reply with a force infinitely stronger with that. Those who wished for me to disappear into the heavens would know the feeling themselves in the very next instant. No. I take that back. They would not. For it would be over at such a blinding pace, that no mortal or god would even KNOW what had just transpired. The speed and the power would turn their own actions against themselves. Those who dared to grasp victory away. Away from ME! Hah! The very notion is absurd. Victory is almost synonymous with my name. Lesser beings may claim it amongst themselves, but against me it is a dream. And dreams do not come true, especially something as impossible as this. The only scenario in which another could not lose to me is to simply not fight me. Yes, there is a time for every action, and cowardice is the appropriate route when dealing with someone on my level. Then again, there really is no level. I stand above all others on a plane that can no other may stride on but myself. It is not just what I was born into, but what I have worked with my own two hands to achieve. No one will take it away from me! I will not yield to another for any reason, for I have sworn to never to fall. To even think of otherwise, is beyond foolishness or ignorance. No. I will not bed "KOed." Not by you, not by him, not by anyone ever again!

How do I make Mario shoot a fireball? :O

Ba1100n_Drag0n

Smash Apprentice
You make Mario shoot a fireball by rolling your face on the controller, and--hopefully--hitting a neutral B button in the process.

How does Princess Peach float?

Pieman0920

Smash Master
When a mommy and daddy love each other a whole lot, again and again, and then smash what comes out, you get them.

Are the Smash Brothers just fighting each other because of the mental trauma of years of domestic violence?

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Yes......except for bowser, donkey kong and ganondorf.

Do i unlock sonic and tails by shooting all the credits??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom