• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrain911

Smash Apprentice
let's say it involved mario being called plumber boy and a whole lot of dirty words.
Why does dr. Mario's pills hurt people when pills are supposed to help?

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
^because both of them like orange juice

What if every Fox laser is just like Falcos but every laser shooten since the game came out was a phantom hit?

stranga

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, ok my riddle goes like this. A man has two coins in his pocket, they add up to 55 cents but one of them is not a nickel how is this possible?

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
lol.

It's 50 cents and a nickel. One of them is not a nickel, the other one is.[isn't this a really old riddle?:p Also, it's used in Scrubs in 2 episodes]

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I. HATE. THAT. RIDDLE!

And for the cork one, what if it cant be pushed in? Then you poke a hole in cork or damage it in a way where the water is accessable. ;)

Azelf

Smash Cadet
Yeah, ok my riddle goes like this. A man has two coins in his pocket, they add up to 55 cents but one of them is not a nickel how is this possible?
Unless there is such thing as a FIFTY CENT COIN that is impossible.
You mean 30 cents, not 55 cents, which would make the answer a quarter and a nickle.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
There was a man in jail named Bill. He did many bad things. He was so bad, that he could only be visited by close, close family.

One day, a man comes in and says he wants to visit Bill. The gaurd replys "How are you related to that Bill?"
The man replys: "Brothers and sisters, I have none. That mans father is my father's son."

How is he related to Bill?

FoxFtw

Smash Apprentice
There was a man in jail named Bill. He did many bad things. He was so bad, that he could only be visited by close, close family.

One day, a man comes in and says he wants to visit Bill. The gaurd replys "How are you related to that Bill?"
The man replys: "Brothers and sisters, I have none. That mans father is my father's son."

How is he related to Bill?
da da da ;) the man is his father

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom