• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mask man

Smash Cadet
i dont know if anyone did that one,but i think i heard it.
this ones more like a puzzle:

what comes next?

mask man

Smash Cadet
becouse you would end up in area 51.
how much money would nintendo have to sony to but sora in brawl?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
No, you did it wrong. There can be thousands of answers. He owned a bicycle shop and died in a robbery, a friend murdered him because they where splitting up the bicycles and couldn't decide who'd get the last one, exct.

The answer is that they where Bicycle style playing cards, although you can only possibly get that when you state that "The police looked at the room and immediately knew that someone had killed him for cheating at cards. How did they figure it out?"

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
That's right. It's actually more of a detective puzzle in which the people figuring it out ask questions that can be answered "Yes", "No", or "Irrelevant".

People cheat at cards more often than bike shop owners getting knocked off. haha :)

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
cuz mario is bored.
how many pplz knew that all confirmed characters are actually just the completed characters?

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
solve THESE!!!!!

1. you are at the south pole. you go 30 ft north, 30 ft west, then 30 ft. south. Where are you now???

2. A man sits in a cabin on a side of a mountain. How did he die?!?

3. I am a symbol of life. without me, there would be no existance. as you gather your last minutes, you gasp. What is my name?

cowboyardee

Smash Journeyman
solve THESE!!!!!

1. you are at the south pole. you go 30 ft north, 30 ft west, then 30 ft. Where are you now???

2. A man sits in a cabin on a side of a mountain. How did he die?!?

3. I am a symbol of life. without me, there would be no existance. as you gather your last minutes, you gasp. What is my name?

1. You're still at the south pole

2. Sitting

3. Lord kirby (or, I dunno, laurence or something maybe)

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
roy still does not own. a lame excuse for "cheapness" does not equal to "ownage"
is Metaknight elite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom