• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalmetam

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... I havn't seen him in a while "I'm just kidding!" is hiding somewhere... Any way.

Someone got the first rows right with the enclosed and non enclosed statement.

For the second one.... See the sentece above it? Well the first row has all of those letters and the second has all of the others.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
pie?

nah, actually it's neck-tarines (nectarines).
umm...I was told we couldn't use puns.
Riddles WHOOPIE!!!: Easy one...I think.
Where were English Kings usually crowned?

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
pie?

nah, actually it's neck-tarines (nectarines).
umm...I was told we couldn't use puns.
Riddles WHOOPIE!!!: Easy one...I think.
Where were English Kings usually crowned?
In the birth canal?

edit: oh, I mean England. Sorry, I was thinking biologically and not geographically.

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
Who got it!? i want to know!! and wtf is the babies name!?!?!?!? i need relevant information so i can correctly respond

you have now just witnessed that enlightenment of people who require information that are not given to them in the proper manner.. please continue on with your life... hopefully this had no affect on the viewer.. thank you and have a nice day.

Kalmetam

Smash Journeyman
lol, the baby's name is Phil, Null Vortex got it,

|-|_|_|_|_|_|-|FATAL ERROR|-|_|_|_|_|_|-|

lol at the 2nd paragraph.

It's just a riddle..... I'll be more specific next time.

DrGrimReaper

Smash Apprentice
17. you go to the top of the sears tower and jump down the gap between it and the building next to it, attempting to wall jump back up results in you hitting the pavement at a rate of 320 miles per hour. your body flattens and your innards are expelled upon nearby pedestrians.
--Originally posted by James Sparrow.

I'd just like to point out that terminal velocity for the average human tops off at 140mph and that unless the given person were wearing an aerodynamic suit pointed ground-ward, it would be impossible for them to reach speeds over 300mph. :-)

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
LOL! buddy needs all the details!!!
Umm...I'm gonna try to make up my own riddle...hope it's not too easy:
On my belly I always lie. In the jungle's I pretend to fly. I love it when it's cold. I don't grow to be very old. When it's hot, I live in a hole. I like to swallow my food whole. What am I?

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Heh, yeah. I suck at making my own riddles. I don't know. Maybe I'll try it again. I'll post it when I come up with a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom