• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalmetam

Smash Journeyman
Mine sounds stupid but it's worth a try!

I'm sharp but curvy,
lower than K,
I am named in a song,
I have 2 sharp places and 4 curvy,
The number in my name is Z on a calculator upside down,
What am I?

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
it has 4 I's not eyes...

umm...the mississippi (river)?
yeah

Mine sounds stupid but it's worth a try!

I'm sharp but curvy,
lower than K,
I am named in a song,
I have 2 sharp places and 4 curvy,
The number in my name is Z on a calculator upside down,
What am I?
The number 2 or the letter k (little k)

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Huh...uhh...I don't get it? Oh wait...nevermind.

umm...I guess I'll post a riddle:
There was this man and he was traveling to the hospital. On his way to the hospital he saw two women. With the two women were four children. With the four children there were six cats. With the six cats there were 12 kittens. On his way home from the hospital the man saw 2 women and 1 man. with the 2 women and 1 man were 3 dogs. With the three dogs there were 5 puppies.
How many people made the trip to the hospital?

Xaero13

Smash Rookie
There's a man. he has a fox, a chicken, and a bag of corn. he has to get across a river, but the boat can only hold him and one other thing. how does he get everything across the river without the chicken, fox, or corn getting eaten?

(fox getting eaten? yeah right..)

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
i dont know how many times ive seen this...everything starts on side 1 of river

1-take chicken to side 2
2-return to side 1
3-take fox to side 2
4-take chicken to side 1
5-take corn to side 2
6-return to side 1
7-take chicken to side 2

and steps 3 and 5 can be interchanged.

now i never want to hear that one again!!!!!

EDIT: i just realized i said duck instead of chicken, cause every other time ive heard it its been a duck. you get the idea though.

Sandy

Smash Champion
He takes the goose across first, then comes back. Then he takes the fox across and brings the goose back. Then he takes the corn over. Finally he comes back alone and takes the goose across.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
That's My Horse (Smash Bros style)

You know that silly joke from Ed, Edd, n Eddy? Well, let's play 'That's My Horse' here. Say 'That's My Horse' and use something that is in the Smash series to attack the above poster.

Ex:
Poster 1: That's My Horse! *throws BTT target at above poster*
Poster 2: That's My Horse! *attacks Poster 1 with Screw Attack*

Like that, see?

Let's Do This!

Sandy

Smash Champion
You manufacture brain wave entrainment CDs for companies that sell self-improvement products. You are at the post office, with ten boxes of them ready to close up and ship out, but you have a problem. Nine of the boxes contain CDs that are designed to put the listener into an "alpha" or relaxing state, and one is full of Cds that are designed to put the user into a deeper "delta" state, for deep sleep. They look identical, and you forgot to label them.

There is one difference, however. You remember that the "alpha" Cds weigh 13 grams, and because different CD "blanks were used, the "delta" Cds weigh 15 grams. Unfortunately, you can't feel the difference in weight by lifting them.

The post office does have a scale. It costs one dollar each time you weigh something, though, and you want to keep your costs down. How do you use the scale as few times as possible to determine which are the "delta" CDs?

A man drove from Detroit to Chicago, leaving at 8 in the morning. The next day he leaves Chicago at 8 and drives the same highway back to Detroit. If his speed varies, will there be any spot along the route that he passes at exactly the same time each day?

A politician wrote a long speech. How did it help his career even before he gave the speech?

Plomid

Smash Ace
wow i like totally forgot i made this
ok moving onward
126:your peach playing has resulted in your controller having a large gap below the c stick.
127: your now outside gamestop camping for brawl
128:you have located and go to know all the people at the bar in the test stage.
and i think i could change the name to "1000 things that tell you that you play too much smash"

Dr_Twist

Smash Lord
no i like this better and...

129:take a hammer and a dice then roll the dice, then smash something with it.
130:buy a boomerang and throw it at people
131:buy a hook and try to bring people to you and kill them in the process with the sharp blades.

Doraki

Smash Lord
A man drove from Detroit to Chicago, leaving at 8 in the morning. The next day he leaves Chicago at 8 and drives the same highway back to Detroit. If his speed varies, will there be any spot along the route that he passes at exactly the same time each day?
Yes .

Kalmetam

Smash Journeyman
ok Frankie Fly, with the discs, I'm really bad at riddles so you might think this answer is ridiculous.

You put all Cd's in together on top of each other on the scale. Now see what the weight is and keep taking the top one off and see how much you lose from the total. That's how you can sort the discs.

Sandy

Smash Champion
Believe it or not, you can determine which box has the "delta" CDs in it by using the scale just one time. Here's how:

Label the boxes 1 through 10. Put one brainwave entrainment CD from box number one on the scale. Then, on top of that, put two CDs from box number two. Then put three from box number three on those, four from box four, and so on.

There are now 55 brainwave entrainment CDs on the scale. Pay the dollar and see what the total weight is. If they were all 13 grams, the total weight would be 715 grams (55 x 13). However, you know that one or more of the CDs weighs 15 grams.

Subtract 715 grams from the total weight, and this gives you the "extra weight" for the heavier CDs. Since you know that they are each two grams heavier than the others, you can divide this excess weight by two, and the result tells you how many of the heavier Cd's are on the scale, and this number tells you which box contains the "delta" CDs.

For example, if the weight is 727 grams, you would subtract 715 from this, leaving you with 12 grams of "excess weight." Divide this by 2, and you know that there are 6 of the heavier CDs on the scale. Since the number of CDs from each box coincides with the number assigned to that box, you now know that box number six has the "delta" brainwave CDs.

Kalmetam

Smash Journeyman
Here is an easy question: What is the difference between the rows? There is two row comparison questions, not one.

CEFGHIJKLMNSTUVWXYZ
ADOPQR
B

and here is the next one:

ADEHINORSTX
BCFGJKLMPQUVWYZ

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Here is an easy question: What is the difference between the rows? There is two row comparison questions, not one.

CEFGHIJKLMNSTUVWXYZ
ADOPQR

and here is the next one:

ADEHINORSTX
BCFGJKLMPQUVWYZ
first one: the top has more letters
second one: the bottom has more letters

i win.
no... it's not that obvious
Heh well technically he's right even if it's not the answer you were looking for.

Anyway the first set of lines has no "B", but does have the other 25 letters of the alphabet, while the second set has every letter of the alphabet.

cowboyardee

Smash Journeyman

CEFGHIJKLMNSTUVWXYZ
ADOPQR
The top row has no enclosed spaces and the bottom row has one enclosed space in each letter.

I haven't figured out the other one yet.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
a dime, a nickel, and like, a peso.

Here's a riddle: what does it mean when you want to sign up for a course, and there's a prerequisite of "upper division standing"?

Ok, it's not a riddle, but I need to know.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Possibly you need to be either a junior, senior, or (grade wise) you need to be in the top fifteen percent or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom