• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalmetam

Smash Journeyman
I got one. A man named Craig made the fastest bike ever and traveled on it very fast. He could go to from New York to California in 1 hour.... A kid named Kyle comes up and says " I could travel from New York to California in less than a minute with my own bike." Craig said that the kid would win 100,000 dollars if he could do what he said. The kid won the money. How is this possible?

cowboyardee

Smash Journeyman
I got one. A man named Craig made the fastest bike ever and traveled on it very fast. He could go to from New York to California in 1 hour.... A kid named Kyle comes up and says " I could travel from New York to California in less than a minute with my own bike." Craig said that the kid would win 100,000 dollars if he could do what he said. The kid won the money. How is this possible?
He took his bicylce aboard a space shuttle as cargo. Together with his bike, he made a 1-minute trip from NY to Cali, and having died from the tremendous g-forces which would certainly squish him into teeny tiny little ball of pressure-scorched meat, ash, and calcium deposits, he was not much able to enjoy his $100,000, though win it he did.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
He spamed Pika's up-b on the trip.

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
I have a riddle for you:

If it takes 12 men 5 hours to dig a hole, how long will it take 6 men to
dig half a hole?

Sandy

Smash Champion
If a daddy bull weighs 1,200 pounds and eats twelve bales of hay each day, and a baby bull, who weighs 300 pounds eats three bales of hay each day, how much hay then should a mommy bull eat if she weighs 800 pounds?

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
Theres no such thing as a mommy bull, only a cow. And yes a cow would then eat 8 bales of hay.

EDIT: Aww man Frankie beat me to it

Kalmetam

Smash Journeyman
Here's a pattern, what comes next?

qazwsxedcrfvtgbyhnujmikolp
aaaqazawasaxaeadacarafavatagabayahanauajamaiakaoalap
sl-aaqazawasaxaeadacarafavatagabayahanauaujamaiakaoalap
zaaqazawbsaxaeadacarafavatagabayahanauajambiakaoalap

TheSavageBlueBoy

Smash Apprentice
141. you find a large plastic heart and eat it think it will heal you 100% but instead it leaves you with a $100,000 doctor bill

142. when you try to reinact the perverted pictures you took in camera mode with your friends

143. When you make plans to kill ever smash player who is better than you, just so you can make pichu top teir

144. when you go to this thread and think everything that everyone has suggested is a good thing to try, then makes a list and does them one by one, just to prove that even after all that you still play smash!

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
*the KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! in Monk's face*
first off...I am honered to receive the knee to the face the only way I would be happier is if I got kneed in the nuts...not really that would suck...
----

You sir are mistaken in the highest degree that horse in which you currently possess belongs to me

*Cape Takdragon7's up-b*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom