• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I grab a wooden plate to defend me.

I throw the plate away and say: ''I call upon the in the land of the death to unleash thy fury of thunder'' I point at the next poster and scream: ''Indignation!'' A huge purple ball surrounds the next poster, ready to make a huge thunderstrike.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Great game Eoringlas, really good roles. Reminds me a bit of mine(if we ever get to it :p).

I was wondering what happened to JamesSparrow. That was very unselfish of him.

I liked this one because I had to lie very little. The town did most of the work, killing frozenflame for example. Heh heh.

Also, this is the first game I've ever won. EVER. *high fives thedoc and other mafia members*

Three cheers for Eorlingas!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Since indignation has such a huge lag, I leave the circle and it misses.

I then use AR cheats to hit anyone anywhere for infinite damage and strike the next poster.

tails3535

Smash Apprentice
Because its infinite damage it never stops so I just lead my normal life again.

Watersword Battlechip in and download!*swipes*

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ninjask's Slash missed!

Just for kicks, I attack the poster after the next one with the darkness P.A from MMBN2 (3000 damage)

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
And a fourth cheer!

I was the man of faith, originally, but since bahamut died, and I died the next night, we were unable to throw people into the hatch. So I replaced thatGuy and learned that I was the cop once Okurama died, but I didn't get any results from eorlings though...

I wanted to be mafia. :(

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Uh huh uh huh uh huh, we own! we OWN!

Good job MAFIA!!!!! :D

*high fives the mafia members*

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
Eorlingas said:
Varuna -Hugo "Hurley" Reyes- Awesome dude

Your totally Hurley, town aligned. Everyone loves Hurly. Because everyone likes you, it is impossible for you to be lynched. However, the town doesn’t know that, and can still try. If you tell anyone that you can’t be lynched, you will loose that power forever.

If the town does successfully vote for you to be lynched, and they don’t know you cant, then it will be a no lynch.

Also, in every single post, you must say Dude at least once. If you mess up 3 times, then something kindof bad will happen. You cannot edit your post to put Dude back into it.

You win with the other townies when all the mafia and independents are dead.

(Eorlingas's note: Varuna told me to make him insane because he thought it would be more fun. Every night, I sent him a PM with something he saw. The first night, he was Eleftorious murder someone, which didn't happen. He also saw a flying bee with a golf club that told him a bunch of things, but the bee was always right. Unfortunatly, Varuna stopped posting, and so I stopped PMing him.)
BIG FAT LOL

Dude ;)

smashbros=fun

Smash Apprentice
Da Man said:
Somebody make a table of the points everyone has so far. I must be in the top 5 by now for having 19 points
Daman, you are IN 5th place.

1) Pikachuz 30
2) Smash=fun 28
3) Iggy K 24
4) Radical 21
5) Daman 19
6) SPIKE 9
7) Tails3535 8
8) Friendship 8
9) Jazblack 8
10) Armygeddon 7

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Fun game! *Returns mafia members' high fives*

Yay! Mafia won. 1st game or somthing, I think.

I just don't like how I died..... it was stupid. I think no one even looked at me.

Eorlingas said:
Ixnayonthehombre Walt Lloyd- Creepy physic kid

You are Walt Lloyd, town aligned. You are the son of Michael Dawson, but your mom left him and moved countries before you were born. A few weeks ago, your mom died of a disease, and your step-father gave you up because he didn’t like you. And when your estranged father comes to pick you up, your plane crashes into a mysterious island. You’re having a bad month.

You do, however, seem to have strange physic powers. Every night, you have the chance of having a prophetic dream. I will flip a coin to see if you even have a dream, and then I will roll dice to what you find out.

Oh, and the Other’s want you. Badly.

You win with the other townies when all the mafia and independents are dead.
You meant psychic, right?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good game everyone. I still can't really process exactly why I was lynched though. :dizzy: And what's up with chill capturing himself? How do you figure that works? Maybe I'm just biased because I don't think anyone should be able to use their powers on themselves ever.

Overall, very well written and planned out game Eorlingas and most of the roles were really interesting, especialy Duke's and Varuna's. (shame he wasn't active at all. :( ) Well, here's to hoping Lost II is just as good. :)

Oh and lastly, thanks for giving me that uber role. It was definately a good idea, seeing as how I've been killed night one in 4 out of the 7 games we've had here. :laugh:

radical00edward

Smash Journeyman
smashbros=fun said:
Daman, you are IN 5th place.

1) Pikachuz 30
2) Smash=fun 28
3) Iggy K 24
4) Radical 21
5) Daman 19
6) SPIKE 9
7) Tails3535 8
8) Friendship 8
9) Jazblack 8
10) Armygeddon 7
i have 9 now

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Go mafia! That frozenflame lynch was awesome. Good thing I couldn't vote that day, or I probably wouldn't have been able to resist the urge to jump on. :) Well-played everyone, and very well set-up, Eorlingas.

tails3535

Smash Apprentice
Umm anyone wanna do the match I suggested?(Link & Pikachu vs. Y.Link & Pichu(Kids againt adults))

Edit:If you do then i'll bet 2 on Link & Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom