• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
yay smashboards is working again!

Sorry sb wasn't working for me a few days ago.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
camo-man said:
Vote count:

No lynch - 12
Skylink, Bahamut, Lance87, TahjMach, frozenflame751, thedocsalive, agentli, Marshigio, Demon King, Demon King, Demon King, Demon King

Skylink - 4
SideEffect001, Sinz, ligolski, Anonymous

Marshigio - 1
pezaddict

It takes 13 to lynch.
Just posting this for future reference.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Ok, it seems right now that everyone is paranoid about the demon kings. Supposedly, according to gotmink, there is only one....i'm guessing he knows because he's played the games. So that would mean that one person controls it and gets four votes because of it. The thing messed up with karsh's logic that "everyone that voted is suspect" is that he has no clue how the demon king votes work. There could be a few different scenarios.

1)The demon kings could "tag along" when the "master or controller or whatever" votes.

2)The controller is unable to vote but gets these demon king votes.

3)The controller can vote one way while placing these votes elsewhere.

So karshkin, the evidence really isn't that powerful. There's no way, as of now, to prove how the demon king stuff works. See post #405 by bahamut for more reasoning.

TahjMach

Smash Rookie
Sorry for the inactivity, my laptop crashed. If you don't believe me, you can ask camo-man because i pm'd him about it the day it happened.

From what Bahamut and Lance pointed out, it doesn't look like there's any way at all to put the blame on anybody for using the demon kings.

I don't know what else to say, it seems like that's the hot topic at the moment.

How many hours until the end of day 2?

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
I've got a hint for the mystery item. It's RED!

Very tricky guess for M. hand and C. hand.

2 on Crazy
Da Man said:
How can it be possible to have Crazy Hand vs Master Hand?
Anyway I bet 9 of my 10 on Crazy since everyone is making BIG bets.
I have AR, that's how! :bigthumbu

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Ligolski:
kirbyphreak said:
RE-PAUSE

Sorry guys, I wont get good enough computer usage until the 30th.
Not sure what dimension you've been hanging around in, but it's still the 22nd (or 23rd) of July here on Earth.

Radnortuws

Smash Journeyman
Augh! Activity!

I say for now we just file the demon king thing away for later, since obviously we have no clue whats going on with that. Too many options, not enough info. Focusing on it will only waste time that could be spent searching for other leads.

karshkin

Smash Rookie
1)The demon kings could "tag along" when the "master or controller or whatever" votes.

2)The controller is unable to vote but gets these demon king votes.

3)The controller can vote one way while placing these votes elsewhere.

So karshkin, the evidence really isn't that powerful. There's no way, as of now, to prove how the demon king stuff works. See post #405 by bahamut for more reasoning.
Oh yea, i meant to make it clear that my idea is only a possibility and not the sure way. These all sound reasonable for me. I agree we should put this to the side until we have more evidence. But what do we do now? wait for the mod-kill? or something else. I am out of ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom