• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I think the last role I need doesn't come here anymore. Im giving him one more day then just giving up.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Marshigio said:
In day 1, pezaddict jumped on a bandwagon for weak reasons(because I didn't post). On day 2, pezaddict jumps on another bandwagon for weak reasons.

I agree with the FOS on pezaddict. I'm suspicious of a few others too, but it's still too early to vote.
Okay, wtf? I agree, I bandwagoned on day one, but I was initially suspicious of zman before Ronike. I just didn't vote until after he did.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=75605&page=21&pp=15 <Proof.

Oh, and my internet wasn't working for 2 days, so thats why I haven't been posting.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I wanted to let you guys know that I'm gone to Disneyland Paris till Monday.

karshkin

Smash Rookie
sry i wasn't able to post yesterday, i was really busy.
If the Demon Kings are all concentrated on one person, that means they have 5 times the power of a normal player. I'm not familiar with the Fire Emblem series (never played one, are they good?) but I can't imagine a good guy would be walking around with five Demon Kings as his buddies. Whoever has these Demon Kings not only has a lot of power over this game, but is likely Mafia (or Independent at the least). I think that as soon as we find out who the Demon Kings answer to, we need to eliminate them.
Some said before that i had no right to fos that many people or that i could be wrong but like I said before it is only a possibility, and the way that some of you act who are on my list for the demon kings towards my idea is making me even more suspicious.
There is no point for me special voting (reminds me of ligolski doing that in dark mafia) since what i wanted was passed.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
hurt only pokemon stadium

------------
Pokemon Stadium (8)
Fountain of Dreams (6)

----RIP----
Dream Land 64-3rd
Mushroom Kingdom II-4th
Princess Peach's Castle-5th
Kongo Jungle 64-6th
Green Greens-7th
Yoshi's Island 64-8th
Corneria-9th
Yoshi's Island-10th
Jungle Japes-11th
Rainbow Cruise-12th
Great Bay-13th
Fourside-14th
Battlefield-15th
Brinstar Depths-16th
Yoshi's Story-17th
Kongo Jungle-18th
Brinstar-19th
Mushroom Kingdom-20th
Onett-21st
Big Blue-22nd
Flat Zone-23rd
Pokefloats-24th
Hyrule Temple-25th
Mute City-26th
Venom-27th
Icicle Mountain-28th
Final Destination-29th

viper_smash_king

Smash Apprentice
Hurt Only Pokemon stadium

Fountain of dream(6)
Pokemon stadium(2)

----RIP----
Dream Land 64-3rd
Mushroom Kingdom II-4th
Kongo Jungle 64-6th
Green Greens-7th
Yoshi's Island 64-8th
Corneria-9th
Yoshi's Island-10th
Jungle Japes-11th
Rainbow Cruise-12th
Great Bay-13th
Fourside-14th
Battlefield-15th
Brinstar Depths-16th
Yoshi's Story-17th
Kongo Jungle-18th
Brinstar-19th
Mushroom Kingdom-20th
Onett-21st
Big Blue-22nd
Flat Zone-23rd
Pokefloats-24th
Hyrule Temple-25th
Mute City-26th
Venom-27th
Icicle Mountain-28th
Final Destination-29th

karshkin

Smash Rookie
well I guess we will have to look at future voting patterns. They will only show up at the end of the day probably. So at that point we will have to compare the names of thoughs who voted with demon kings appearing and other instances in which we see. To figure out if they all balong to a single person or not we will just have to deduce from people on the list who vote the same which could tell us a number of things.
Now that I think of it...there were 4 demon kings BUT eorlingas did not vote at all. This could imply that each mafia member controls a demon king. One could still control them all but this fact that I pointed out is really leaning heavily on you five> agentli, bahamut, lance87, marshigio, and tahjmach.
it is possible that 4 of you are the remaining mafia! HOS: on the five. I don't want to vote because I still could be wrong but this is powerful evidence.

G

GotMink

I'm not so sure, In the FE games, there was only 1 demon king. It would make more sense to think of it as his power is so great his vote is counted 4 times. What it could be is like that judgement power that was in a previous mafia. I highly doubt that there are 4 demon kings and that ALL of the mafia are in that group you mentioned. I wouldn't be surprised if there were one or two, but having the entire mafia (if what you suggested is correct, which i don't think it is) all do the same thing when it would so easily point to them is a bit.... unlikely to say the least. And just to repeat myself for emphasis, there is definatly only ONE demon king.

PIKACHUz

Smash Apprentice
Hurt only FoD............ DEAD!!
------------------

Pokemon Stadium is the Winner

Fountain of Dreams-2nd
Dream Land 64-3rd
Mushroom Kingdom II-4th
Kongo Jungle 64-6th
Green Greens-7th
Yoshi's Island 64-8th
Corneria-9th
Yoshi's Island-10th
Jungle Japes-11th
Rainbow Cruise-12th
Great Bay-13th
Fourside-14th
Battlefield-15th
Brinstar Depths-16th
Yoshi's Story-17th
Kongo Jungle-18th
Brinstar-19th
Mushroom Kingdom-20th
Onett-21st
Big Blue-22nd
Flat Zone-23rd
Pokefloats-24th
Hyrule Temple-25th
Mute City-26th
Venom-27th
Icicle Mountain-28th
Final Destination-29th

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
Oooooooops!

Corrections: Daman has 10 points.

THE MYSTERY WORD HAS 11 NOT 12 LETTERS!

Mario and Peach won!​

Pikachuz 23
Radical 21
Iggy K 19
Tails3535 14
Smash=fun 14
SPIKE 12
Daman 10
Friendship 8
Jazblack 8
Armygeddon 7

Next Match:

Master Hand
vs.
Crazy Hand

Final Destination
No items
350HP each

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
gigayoshi said:
Mushroom Kingdom Times​

An evil entity has deleted an item's existence and memories of it in the Mushroom Kingdom! We do not know what has been gotten rid of but some residents are suffering from it. "The Mushroom Kingdom doesn't feel the way it should" said one resident. Mario also appears to be having more trouble saving princess Peach from the most recent kidnapping. When interviewed, Mario said, "Mammamia! I'm-a going through my-a 1-ups a lot now-a! We can only figure it out in the arenas for some strange reason (I didn't bother thinking about why! :laugh: ). you must follow the the winner to put together the puzzle.
Countinued on page A5

Rules: It is your job to find out what the monster has deleted!A very big prize awaits you! Whether you do it together and split it up or do it solo and get it all to yourself, it's gonna be fun! :laugh: Anyway, heres what we know about it: It is 12 letters long, excluding spaces and punctuation. Also there are clues hidden in the above story. You could get puncuation from clues, See below.

How you do it: For 2 points you can buy 2 letters of the word. You decide if you want them PMed to you or posted for the world to see (public or private). You can bet letters like points to get more letters. You can also buy hints for any price, the higher you pay the better the clue. You do not have to buy letters or participate if you do not want to risk it and even if you have letters you can still bet points if you have them. You can sell back letters for 1 point per 2 letters. When the person wins he gets back a full refund of the letters plus the bonus (I'm not telling). Everybody else must instantly sell back letters at regular selling price. BTW, you are only "OUT" when you have no letters and no points. Incorrect guesses will be minus 2 points.

About PMing: I will send you letters that are in the word and never send you anymore of the same letters than are in the word. They will not be in order so you may have to unscramble them somewhat in order to get a clue. Since you usually wil not have all the letters deduce what you can.

Pretty cool huh? :chuckle:

P.S. No betting any more letters than you have. :dizzy:
Remember this?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
agentli said:
btw, post # one still says rumikun is still alive
Post number 1 is a lying sack of shit

I got the night role, I'm sorting everything out now.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Thank you Baha!!! I think I'll give a bit of a reward...... or not!

Vote Count:

Zman -3
pezaddict, Riciardos, GotMink

Ronike-1
SideEffect001

(Started July 17, 5:30pm.) With 19 able to vote, it takes 10 to lynch.

Now is the 20th. 6:45pm.

No reply from chara. 2 days from modkill.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
karshkin said:
One could still control them all but this fact that I pointed out is really leaning heavily on you five> agentli, bahamut, lance87, marshigio, and tahjmach.
it is possible that 4 of you are the remaining mafia! HOS: on the five. I don't want to vote because I still could be wrong but this is powerful evidence.
lol, Hand of Suspicion, since there's five of us? Well, like I said before I can see where your logic comes from. However, it occured to me that maybe whoever controls the Demon Kings didn't vote at all? Maybe they submit their votes to camo-man in secret, via PM, and the rest of us don't get to see it.

That (if true) means that anyone who didn't vote yesterday could also be suspect, so Zman, Ronike (unlikely, since he replaced Duke who was inactive), Radnortwus, FalcoX, ixnay, GotMink, karshkin, Ricardos, Okurama, Ih8jamesbond, and SoUV would also be possible Demon King controllers, since they didn't (apparently) vote yesterday.

Also, didn't anyone notice that Skylink got a vote from 'Anonymous' yesterday? I think we've been looking at all these Demon Kings, that this one slipped by us:
Skylink - 4
SideEffect001, Sinz, ligolski, Anonymous
so perhaps there's a whole lot of people with increased voting power.

radical00edward

Smash Journeyman
hurt only icicle mountain

---------------------------

(15)Fountain of Dreams
(15)Princess Peach's Castle
(15)Kongo Jungle
(15)Great Bay
(15)Yoshi's Story
(15)Corneria
(15)Rainbow Cruise
(15)Jungle Japes
(15)Hyrule Temple
(15)Yoshi's Island
(15)Green Greens
(15)Venom
(15)Brinstar
(15)Onett
(15)Mute City
(15)Pokemon Stadium
(15)Mushroom Kingdom
(15)Brinstar Depths
(15)Fourside
(15)Big Blue
(15)Poke Floats
(15)Mushroom Kingdom II
(15)Battlefield
(15)Final Destination
(15)Dream Land 64
(15)Kongo Jungle 64
(15)Yoshi's Island 64
(15)Flat Zone
(12)Icicle Mountain

Ronike

Smash Ace
I think it is probably more likely the way that baha is saying it, as five votes would be half of what was needed to lynch today, and it might get a whole lynch later in the game, making it far too powerful. Also, I'm not in charge of the demon king/s. I joined halfway thru the first night replacing and INACTIVE Duke. If Duke had pmed his vote, he probably wouldn't have been booted for inactivity. Thru this same reasoning, SoUV could probably be removed from the category. However, I don't think we could remove Gotmink or Ricardos from this category because they voted today, as it may be a percentage thing or only every so many days.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Vote Count:

Zman -3
pezaddict, Riciardos, GotMink

Ronike-1
SideEffect001

(Started July 17, 5:30pm.) With 19 able to vote, it takes 10 to lynch.

Now is the 22th. 10:00am. Hurry up! More discussion. Some people are on the brink of modkill from lack of activity.

No reply from chara. 1 day from modkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom