• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
Skylink said:
The reason I am voting you is because it is pointless to use FOSs if you are suspicious of someone.
fine, im suspicous of you, ligolski, and chill. notice that i didnt use fos's. now im clear right???? sorry, but your quote makes no sense to me.

all i ask is that you give me one more day. on day four, i will explain everything. please, you have to trust me on this.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Dang.... I was doing pretty good in my opinion IMO. :(

You got me, but only by an event. That sucks. Wahh!!!!!! Why'd I have to die?!!!!

Oh well.... you never know in the later games.... cuz I'll be back! :evil:

MUAHAHAHAHA!!! *Runs off laughing his head off*

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
You guys you only have 7 votes so far.
Eorlingas: 7
Lance87, Eorlingas, Camo-man, Radnortuws(HA! I SPELLED IT RIGHT!), Sideeffect001, Zman, Chill.
With 15 togo it is 8 to lynch

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Sinz, I am pretty sure everyone is just going to lynch me

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Name: Tatsumi Seiichirou
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue
DOB: 12/27 ????
Blood Type: A
Birthplace: Unknown
Motto: Time is money
Interest: Counting money
Favorite Color: Yellow Rose
Favorite Food: Fried Tofu(?)
Tatsumi is Konoe Kacho's secretary and the rumored real head of the Shokan Division. He was formerly a Shinigami as well, and served as Tsuzuki's third partner. They did not part on good terms (Tatsumi dumped Tsuzuki) but seem to have recently been able to patch things up.

Tatsumi is usually very harsh with Tzusuki and stern and distant with everyone else. Many of the Shinigamis are scared by his no-nonsense cold manner. Tatsumi nearly never loses his composure except when something concerns Tsuzuki. He is very tight with money and rather uncomfortable dealing with the opposite sex. (Reminds of Date Seiji of Yoroiden Samurai Troopers).

The only things known about Tatsumi's past life are that his mother was of noble blood who eloped and he had a younger sister. His mother was killed but I'm not sure if it was by him or someone else. Tatsumi has always wanted to protect his mother but always caused her to be sad.

Tatsumi left Tsuzuki for his own sake because Tsuzuki's own guilt made him feel his own guilt and also reminded him of his mother. Tatsumi does care very much for Tsuzuki as does Tsuzuki but I don't know how far that extends.

As revealed in the Kyoto story arc, Tatsumi's unique ability is that he is a 'Kagetsukai', a Shadow User/Shadow Magic User. He can manipulate the shadows to do just about anything. There are only two Kagetsukais in all of JuOhCho, Tatsumi and his teacher.

You are Town. You win when all the mafia are dead. You must destroy one person each night.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I was looking through my PMs, and found one of Rappy asking to be replaced around three weeks ago. Woops.

If you want to join this game, post and you will automatically be in.

SoUV

Smash Cadet
I have been following these mafia games for quite some time. I have had experience in playing real life mafia games at a youth group several times. I have previously played it on a website too but I don't remember what it was called. So I would like to replace rappy.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
SoUV is replacing Rappy Rapist.

That was quicker then I excpected. I actually thought that I would have to mod kill him.

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
Quite an event. Glad I could join and help with the killing of the mafia and independant.

I would like to request and official vote count at this point.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
falcoX said:
fine, im suspicous of you, ligolski, and chill. notice that i didnt use fos's. now im clear right???? sorry, but your quote makes no sense to me.
What he meant was, if you find someone suspicous you should vote for them instead of simply saying that you think they are suspicous. It's a more proactive approach.

Frozen I completely disagree with everything you have said.

Just kidding. :) I understand more so now. Also, thank you for actually responding when I come up with ideas even if you don't agree. I think you're the only one (or one of the few) who does.

I was hesitant because of the ratio but after thinking it over I think we can do this. This will help us out big time.

vote: ligolski

SoUV

Smash Cadet
Ok while reading this thread it has drived me insane. It is so easy to see that frozenflame could easily be a mafia baiting out the pregnant woman. He came out of no where claiming that anyone who doesn't join events are mafia when he knows that the pregnant woman wouldn't be joining the events. Then he continues to slander ligolski for his claim when it is right there if front of him that ligolski is the pregnant woman. Also, now he wants to kill ligolski who is obviously town I don't care what the circumstances are if you are have any capacity to think then you won't want to kill a town member.

I don't understand exactly the ligistics of capturing but if ligolski becomes captured THEN we can kill him. But as of right now we would be killing a town member. I am so incredibly suspicious of frozen flame right now.

Vote: Frozenflame

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Ligolski: 2

(Falco X, Chill)

Falco X: 1

(Skylink)

Frozenflame751: 1

(SoUV)

Too lazy to do it prettier, but that should be right. As always, correct me if wrong.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Rumikun said:
Quite an event. Glad I could join and help with the killing of the mafia and independant.

I would like to request and official vote count at this point.
What are you talking about you did absolutely nothing towards the event ;).

And I was totally thinking that too SoUV your a genius. Seriously though as a veteran of this game frozenflame you have to admit that whole thing looked absolutely rediculous.

Vote: frozenflame

If anything its a vote to get you to talk.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Eorlingas is dead. He was Tatsumi Seiichirou, Town aligned.

sent to Eorlingas said:
Tatsumi is Konoe Kacho's secretary and the rumored real head of the Shokan Division. He was formerly a Shinigami as well, and served as Tsuzuki's third partner. They did not part on good terms (Tatsumi dumped Tsuzuki) but seem to have recently been able to patch things up.

Tatsumi is usually very harsh with Tzusuki and stern and distant with everyone else. Many of the Shinigamis are scared by his no-nonsense cold manner. Tatsumi nearly never loses his composure except when something concerns Tsuzuki. He is very tight with money and rather uncomfortable dealing with the opposite sex. (Reminds of Date Seiji of Yoroiden Samurai Troopers).

The only things known about Tatsumi's past life are that his mother was of noble blood who eloped and he had a younger sister. His mother was killed but I'm not sure if it was by him or someone else. Tatsumi has always wanted to protect his mother but always caused her to be sad.

Tatsumi left Tsuzuki for his own sake because Tsuzuki's own guilt made him feel his own guilt and also reminded him of his mother. Tatsumi does care very much for Tsuzuki as does Tsuzuki but I don't know how far that extends.

As revealed in the Kyoto story arc, Tatsumi's unique ability is that he is a 'Kagetsukai', a Shadow User/Shadow Magic User. He can manipulate the shadows to do just about anything. There are only two Kagetsukais in all of JuOhCho, Tatsumi and his teacher.

You are Town. You win when all the mafia are dead. You must destroy one person each night.
It is now Night send in your night roles! And someone send me a name for day 6!!!!

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Well, we have some accusations flying all around now...
-the thing with falcoX is pointless at this point unless something drastic happens, he seems to have some investigation power or something...
-frozen-> i said your theory was PRETTY MUCH shot...meaning that it is slipping but still there...I am not totally against it or for it...just like you said to thedoc with the godfather thing...you said MOST LIKELY...I was simply saying the same thing...

I am hesitant to vote anyone at this point but a certain point brang up by soUV, ie: killing me a townie, makes me suspicious of a possible anti-townie , independant or mafia...this is for frozen to talk a bit more, though he has said a lot of good and bad things, agree that lynching a townie, me, is the wrong thing to do... vote: frozenflame751 If we lose a townie today and the possibility of losing two more tonight, we are in big trouble...

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
falcoX said:

all i ask is that you give me one more day. on day four, i will explain everything. please, you have to trust me on this.
My post had nothing to do with fos's. If I am suspicious of someone, it's not going to kill them to have one vote on them.

About your second paragraph, why can't you explain everything today? I'm telling myself I should trust you, but if this ends up as a mistake, I could be dead tomorrow...

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
Skylink said:
About your second paragraph, why can't you explain everything today? I'm telling myself I should trust you, but if this ends up as a mistake, I could be dead tomorrow...
It has to do with my ability. If I reveal everything then I put the town and myself in danger. I cant promise you wont die, but it wont be from me... Im town.

Souv said:
Ok while reading this thread it has drived me insane. It is so easy to see that frozenflame could easily be a mafia baiting out the pregnant woman. He came out of no where claiming that anyone who doesn't join events are mafia when he knows that the pregnant woman wouldn't be joining the events. Then he continues to slander ligolski for his claim when it is right there if front of him that ligolski is the pregnant woman. Also, now he wants to kill ligolski who is obviously town I don't care what the circumstances are if you are have any capacity to think then you won't want to kill a town member.

I don't understand exactly the ligistics of capturing but if ligolski becomes captured THEN we can kill him. But as of right now we would be killing a town member. I am so incredibly suspicious of frozen flame right now.

Vote: Frozenflame
It is not right there in front that liglski is the pregnant woman. It is quite possible, and I truly believe, that someone else has this role. Just because you claim to have read this thread thoroughly is not good enough for me. Eorlingas came out of nowhere in the first mafia game, claiming to be a false hero and he ended up being an ingenius mafiaso. You are putting way to much faith in ligolski. You are looking suspicous right now.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
falcoX said:
Eorlingas came out of nowhere in the first mafia game, claiming to be a false hero and he ended up being an ingenius mafiaso.
FalcoX is now immune to death

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Recent post have brought up some good points. By the way, nice first post SouV I hope you'll stick around for more mafia games.

Anyways, these got me thinking so I ran back through the thread again. Camo-man (mafia) was one of the people who asked for a roleclaim. He was also the one who killed the independant. The main reason I was trusting frozen was because of his actions but that would have meant trusting Camo-man too.

I'm not totally convinced about anyone yet so for now I'm unvoting ligolski

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Ok, I am gonna follow in drabs footsteps. We will only have 1 active mafia game on!

Here are the roles!

Bahamut

Name: Tsuzuki Asato
Hair: Black
Eyes: Purple
DOB: 2/24 1900
Blood Type: B
Birthplace: Tokyo Motto: What you can do tomorrow don't do today.
Interests: Gardening, Cooking (terrible)
Favorite Color: Light Green
Favorite Food: Apple Pie, sweet stuff, sake
The most powerful Shinigami in JuChoOh (Japan's bureau for processing the deceased) though he himself doesn't really know it. He takes care of the second block which covers mostly Kyushu. Tzusuki can summon 12 Shikigamis including Suzaku (Phoenix), SohRyu (Blue Dragon), and Byakko (White Tiger), and he generally uses Fuda magic. When he is really angry, Tsuzuki reveals another very fiercesome energy of unknown origin. He's worked as a Shinigami in the Shokan Division for the past 71 years and has gone through partners almost as fast as he goes through sweet food until Hisoka.

Tsuzuki has a rather care-free attitude (with no direction sense) but carries an enormous burden of guilt both from the work he does now and what happened before he died. When he was still alive, Tsuzuki was often persecuted because of his purple eyes. He desparately wants to be 'human' and that may be his reason for becoming a Shinigami.

He was born in the Meiji era (1866-1912). Tsuzuki had an older sister named Ruka who taught him both how to dance and how to cook. He is very good at the former but absolutely horrible at the latter (think Akane Tendo of Ranma 1/2). Tsuzuki died when he was 26 and little is known about his life but that he spent sometime in hospital as an adult, alternating between periods of insanity and sanity. Of everyone, only EnMaDaiOh and Konoe know about Tsuzuki's secrets though the Earl may know something as well.

You are Town, you win when all of the Mafia members are dead. You have multiple abilities. A. you can live twice. B. You can make your votes count as two. Or you can try to cook and miserably fail. Choose one of the abilities before this. You are part of a mason group with Hisoka(Killerplacebos) You two can discuss strategies through pms, ims, etc…

Lance87
Name: Watari Yutaka
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Brown
DOB: 4/18 1953
Blood Type: O
Birthplace: Kyoto
Motto: Smiles are free
Interests: Research
Favorite Color: Coral
Favorite Food: Italian
Watari is the Shinigami of the Sixth Block (Chiki) and serves as the Shoka Division's all around doctor and scientist. He declares himself a chemist though and seems to be trying to develop a sex-changing medicine... Though he has succeeded in an age regression potion (accidental, described in "The Child and I") and a mind switching potion he used liberally in a set of Valentine chocolates... Watari always has a cute plump owl around him and the one that is usually with him is called 003. He and Tsuzuki are on very good terms.

Watari has a rather strange power. He can give "life" to drawings and machines, basically inorganic objects. The "life" is given by granting the thing a spirit. However his drawing skills rate at about a preschooler's level.
You are Town. You win when all the mafia are dead. You are the doctor you can protect one person each night from getting harmed.

Karshkin

Name: GuShoShin

GuShoShin are the names of the the gods who record the good and bad deeds of humans. In Yami no Matsuei, they serve as the librarians in charge of the library files about people, alive and dead. Sometimes either the elder or the younger brother is assigned to help a Shinigami.

You are Town. You win when all the mafia are dead, you have the ability to find out if someone is mafia or town. You are only right 50% of the time.

You are Town. You win when all the mafia are dead. You are great cook! You can serve it to a person and they cannot be harmed during the next night. His only works half of the time.

You are Town. You win when all the mafia are dead, you can make someone unable to vote each day. This will work only 50% of the time.

Plomid
Name: Fukiya Yuma

Saya's partner for the Ninth Area, Yuma's hair is also light brown but shoulder length. She is often nearly bursting with energy, enough for her partner even, and appears to be the more sophisticated of the two. Yuma and Saya are known for being quite forceful with their acquaintances, wanting to be all good friends.
You are Town. You win when all the mafia are dead. You can only vote twice in a day. For example, VOTE: DAWNROYFIRE UNVOTE:DAWNROYFIRE VOTE:DAWNROYFIRE :UNVOTE DAWNROYFIRE.

SIdeEffect

Name: Himura Masaki
Appearance: Mukougishi no Futari, Yami no Matsuei Vol. 1

Tsuzuki's new partner in Mukohgishi no Futari. It turns out he is Ayako's cousin who drowned six years ago while saving her. He became a Shinigami to have free travel between the world of the living and the dead to continue watching over his cousin. After this case, he left being a Shinigami.

Masaki consists of two kanji that stand for "true" and "happiness".
You are Town. You win when all the mafia are dead. You cannot be killed by a night ability. Other than the night kill of the mafia.

Ligolski
Name: Maria Wong
Appearance: Dracula Case, Yami no Matsuei Vol. 1

Maria Wong is a famous Hong Kong singer. While she lived, she tried to get along with her stepmother but her stepmother would never see her as anything but a money-making machine. Unable to take it anymore, Maria finally succeeded in killing herself. But two months later, she was raised from the dead by Muraki and used as a tool to murder people for him. Tsuzuki deduced she was behind the murders and that someone was controlling her. He managed to free her temporarily from Muraki's control and after Muraki's defeat, her soul was returned to China's Land of the Dead.
You are Town. You win when all the mafia members are dead. You can sing to one person each night and give them invulnerability the next day/night(other than voting/mafia kill).

Zman

Name: Tohjou Hisae
Appearance: Last Waltz, Yami no Matsuei Vol. 2

The main character of the Last Waltz is a long overdue client for the Land of the Dead. As Tsuzuki learns after he is sent to investigate and bring her back, Hisae is determined to enter and win a dance competition for her recently deceased brother. This desire enabled her to live beyond her alloted lifespan even though she is obviously suffering for the borrowed time.
You are Town. You win when all the mafia members are dead. You have two lives.

Camo-Man
Name: Minase Hijiri
Appearance: Akuma no Toriru, Yami no Matsuei Vol. 2

A talented young violinist who recently received a cornea transplant. Afterwards, he seems to suffer from nightmares and unexplained incidents. His first name is written using the kanji for 'sacred'. The resemblance between him and Hisoka is purely coincidental.
You are town. You win when all the mafia members are dead. You are able to put one person into a musical trance during the night. That will not all them to vote the next day.

James Sparrow

Name: Kakyouin Tsubaki
Appearance: Suoodo no K, Yami no Matsuei Vol. 3 The only daughter of the owner of the Kakyouin business, she suffers from a weak heart even years after a heart transplant done by Muraki. Her nickname is Tsubakihime, or Lady Camellia from Alexandre Dumas's novel of the same name. Despite her behavior toward Hisoka, the person she loves is Muraki.
You are independently aligned, you can choose to be mafia or Town.

Radnort
Name: Saagatanasu(Sagotunis)

The highest ranking demon in service of a Grand Duke of the Demon World (Makai), he comes into conflict with the Shinigami when he sneaks past (and breaks) their spiritual defense ward around Japan. His goal is to kill Kazusa to prevent her, after dying, in becoming an ally to Meifu.
You are Mafia, not only mafia but you are the mafia boss. You choose who gets killed each night. If you die send the GM a pm who u want to be in charge of killing people at night. You and the other mafia members(FoxandFalco,Radnortuws,Gotmink,Killerplacebos, and Enigmaticam) can discuss strategies with each other during the day or night.

FoxandFalco
Name: Kanou Shiori

A former student of Suoh's, she does not get along well with Hisae. In fact, this girl hates Hisae because Hisae always held Suoh's attention, making Shiori extremely jealous. After Suoh died, Shiori's jealousy turned to hatred and she vandalized the studio and then blamed it on Suoh's vengeful ghost.
You are Mafia. You win when there are equal or more mafia members then town. You can communicate each night with the other mafia members(FoxandFalco,Radnortuws,Gotmink,Killerplacebos, and Enigmaticam).

Gotmink
Name: Tohjou Suoh

Hisae's older brother who devoted his life to raising her after their parents died. He had dreamed of converting their home into a dance studio and was the primary teacher there I believ. Suoh died in a train accident during trip to visit the hospitalized Hisae.
You are Mafia. You win when there are equal or more mafia members then town. You can communicate each night with the other mafia members(FoxandFalco,Radnortuws,Gotmink,Killerplacebos, and Enigmaticam).

Killerplacebos
Name: Kurosaki Hisoka
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes:Green
DOB: 10/18 1980
Blood Type: AB
Birthplace: Kanagawa Motto: Economy
Interest: Reading and Writing
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Lightly flavored finger food(?), meat and vegetable stew
Hisoka's family lineage stretches back into the Kamakura era (1185-1333) and had he lived, he would have been the 17th head. His family is very proud and old-fashioned and his father saw him more as a "thing" than a "person." Accordingly, Hisoka was trained as a bushi and is familiar with kendo, aikido, kyudo (japanese archery), naginata, and judo.

Hisoka is classified as an empath, able to sense others emotional states, however I think he is closer to a telepath as he can also sometimes read surface thoughts as well as "synchronizing" with people and "sharing" their mind and powers. Because of their old-fashioned strict attitudes, Hisoka's parents were absolutely against his supernatural powers. Whenever he displayed them, he would be thrown away and locked in an underground room.

Hisoka has a short temper and a smart mouth. Early in the series Hisoka couldn't stand being among many people for long periods of time because he hadn't had very much experience interacting with other people (and their unshielded emotions) both because of his power and his upbringing. After remaining partners with Tsuzuki, he seems to be opening up more. His reason for becoming a Shinigami was initially to find out why he was killed, and then later to get revenge on Muraki who killed him and dragged out his death for three years until he died at 16.

The kanji for Hisoka's name means secret.

You are Mafia, You win when there are more or equal mafia members to the town. You part of a masonry between you and Tsuzuki (Bahamut(who is town)) You both can talk about strategies with each other.However, you must keep Tsuzuki(Bahamut) Or you will be killed. Also, if the cop investigates you, you will be shown as a town and will also reveal Tsuzuki() to be town. You and the other mafia members (FoxandFalco,Radnortuws,Gotmink,Killerplacebos, and Enigmaticam) can talk between each other via pm, and can kill one person each night.

Enigmaticam
Name: Muraki Kazutaka
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Silver
DOB: 12/4 1964
Birthplace: Tokyo Motto: Lobster catches the red snapper. Otherwise progress human faults. (I didn't translate this very well.)
Interests: Antique doll collecting
Favorite Color: White
Favorite Food: Omelets
Muraki is a doctor in a Tokyo hospital. However he is also a sadistic killer who can drain other people's energy (killing them at the same time) to increase his own power. He is possibly still alive and his interactions with the Shinigami in the past dealt a lot with Tsuzuki whom he continually torments and sexually harasses (no I am not making this up).

Muraki killed Hisoka when Hisoka accidently came across one of his killings. Though Hisoka died that night, his death was stretched out for three years. Even after death, Muraki's mark is still on Hisoka and the doctor enjoys pulling the strings of his puppet.

Muraki's grandfather treated Tsuzuki in his hospital when Tsuzuki still lived and Muraki had inherited the data collected on Tsuzuki. Though Muraki displays an... ardent passion for Tsuzuki, he does have a girlfriend (fiancee?) who was his childhood friend.

More of Muraki's past was revealed in Volume 8 which held additional scenes and explanations that weren't in the bimonthly Hana to Yume magazine. One bit is that he put the blame of a crime on his father when the real perpetrator was his elder half-brother, possible same father different mothers. Saki, his half-brother, was last seen as a head and spinal column.

You are Mafia. You win when there are equal or more mafia members than town. The mafia can also kill one person each night.You are able to communicate with the other mafia members(FoxandFalco,Radnortuws,Gotmink,Killerplacebos, and Enigmaticam) during the day or night.

DEAD

Pezaddict
Name: The Earl

The reclusive, but very eccentric and often downright lecherous, occupant of the Castle of Candles in JuOhCho where he snuffs out the candles of life and makes up the list of the deceased. He has only appeared as a partial mask and a pair of gloves though in the interlude story between Kyoto and the Shikigami story, it was revealed that he does have a solid, human form.

His attentions to Tsuzuki rival that of Muraki's though the Earl has a better hold due to all of the favors Tsuzuki owes him for the numerous times Tsuzuki has asked for an extension on someone's life (like in "Last Waltz").

You are Town. You win when all the mafia are dead. Since you’re almost god you can find out anyone’s alignment, each night.

TheDocsalive Name: GuShoShin

GuShoShin are the names of the the gods who record the good and bad deeds of humans. In Yami no Matsuei, they serve as the librarians in charge of the library files about people, alive and dead. Sometimes either the elder or the younger brother is assigned to help a Shinigami.

You are Town. You win when all the mafia are dead, you have the ability to find out if someone is mafia or town. You are only right 50% of the time.

Skylink
Name: Eileen
Appearance: Suoodo no K, Yami no Matsuei Vol. 3 Tsubaki's friend from Hong Kong who joined the cruise line as a dealer. However, she disappeared a number of years ago. Though the owner professes no knowledge, he knows very well what happened to her and a number of other missing people.

You are Town. You win when all the mafia are dead. You can kill yourself to bring back 1 person. You can only use this ability once.

Frozenflame751

Name: Sugizawa Ayako
Appearance: Mukougishi no Futari, Yami no Matsuei Vol. 1

A 17 year old high school student whose name was on the Kiseki and Tsuzuki is assigned to bring in her soul. She was always trying to kill herself because she felt guilty over her cousin's death and didn't want to live without him. After it was revealed that Asuka was her cousin, the two made up and she regained her will to live so her name was removed from the Kiseki.
You are Town. You win when all the mafia are dead. Since your suicidal, you commit suicide with ¾ of the needed lynch votes

___________________________________________________________-

Zook
Name: Otonashi Kazusa

The orphaned daughter, of four years, of Otonashi Tatsuya who is the donor of Hijiri's left retina stays at a church. She has some spiritual power which allows her to see things other people can't. Her family name consists of the two characters that together mean 'no music'.

You are Town, you win when all the mafia members are dead. Since you are 4 years old you have no ability.

IXN
Name: Torii Saya

One of the two Shinigami assigned to work the Ninth Area (Hokkaido), Saya appears as a quiet girl (especially next to her partner) with long light brown hair tied into two long tails down her front. In truth though, she can be just as 'in your face' as Yuma.
You are Town. You win when all the mafia are dead. You can only vote twice in a day. For example, VOTE: DAWNROYFIRE UNVOTE:DAWNROYFIRE VOTE:DAWNROYFIRE :UNVOTE DAWNROYFIRE.

kurama
Name: Maria's Stepmother
Appearance: Dracula Case, Yami no Matsuei Vol. 1

She only married into the family for the money and Maria's estate. Seeing Maria only as a "thing" she forced Maria to continue singing to support her own extravagent lifestyle. Even after Maria killed herself, Stepmother paid Muraki to raise Maria from the dead as a subservient servant to keep getting money. In the end, she was found killed.
You are independently aligned, you can choose whether to be mafia or town. Pm the GM at the beginning of the game with your answer.

Eorlingas

Yoko-Satan
Name: Konoe

He is the chief of EnmaCho's Shokan division. Though he is often angered by Tsuzuki's lazy attitude, he knows Tsuzuki's capabilites and even some of his past as well. He is the most senior employee in this division with Tsuzuki being second. Konoe has a sweet tooth like Tsuzuki.

Konoe is the only person in Shokan who knows about Tsuzuki's past and gruff as he is with Tsuzuki, cares very much for him. You can see this in "Akuma no Toriru".

You are Town. You win when all the mafia are dead. Since you are an old guy(bout 1100 years) you have no ability.

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
So falcox is immune

I agree with SoUV, I will also have to put my
vote FrozenFlame

:lick: @ duke

Duke

Oh? So you wanna hang out some time? Then we can head back to my place where you will proceed to suck my eye ball out of its socket. As long as its ok with chu.

SoUV

Smash Cadet
falcoX said:
It is not right there in front that liglski is the pregnant woman. It is quite possible, and I truly believe, that someone else has this role. Just because you claim to have read this thread thoroughly is not good enough for me. Eorlingas came out of nowhere in the first mafia game, claiming to be a false hero and he ended up being an ingenius mafiaso. You are putting way to much faith in ligolski. You are looking suspicous right now.
That is very odd that you defend frozenflame because I believe you both to be mafia. Let me explain in a very simple format:

The mafia obviously wants the pregnant woman so I will just roleplay out the situation that could have easily happened with the mafia...

Mafia 1: We need to make that pregnant woman "missing".
Mafia 2: But the only way to do that is if he/she goes on a mission.
Frozenflame: I got it, I will make a very well planned out accusation that anyone who does not join events are mafia. Obviously one of those people is going to be the pregnant woman so we can easily pin-point her by adding this pressure to her.
Mafia 1: Oh I see what your saying. And then she will maybe roleclaim and then we will find out who it is.
Frozenflame: Or we can just make that person go on the event to capture her ourselves and threaten that if anyone who doesn't go on the events are mafia.

Do you guys see how easy that is for frozenflame to have just happened upon the pregnant woman and I think it is a load of crap. I could tell that he was hinting at something because who would have thought that mafia can't go on events. That is such a far-fetched idea that there has to be something behind this plan.

Isn't it in the least bit suspicious to anyone that frozenflame just came out of no where, he was inactive, and presented this very elaborate and kinda incredibly random, with absolutely no proof given, plan that mafia cannot join events. So he finally pin pointed ligolski and in a very unatural way pressured ligolski when it was completely unneccesary. If you were truly had good intentions for the town then you wouldn't even make an attempt to possibly bring out the pregnant woman. It is very easy for frozenflame to hide his intentions behind the plan that "oh well I was just trying to find the mafia" when really he is, very easily I might add, hiding the real plan which is to find that pregnant woman.

What makes me even more suspicious of him is that when ligolski finally admitted that he was the pregnant woman frozenflame in an incredibly unnatural way calls ligolski out on his B.S. claim. Hasn't anyone noticed that ligolski hasn't had anyone to defend him...he has totally been alone, I think that his "mafia pals" would have atleast came to help him out in some non-direct manner. We are letting frozenflame totally control the plan of the game.

I think we shouldn't resolve to killing a townie. Frozenflame adamantly stated that ligolski is a threat either way; this is not true. The only way he is a threat is if he is IA or mafia. Frozenflame has not proven him to be either. As for the whole "he could potentially be a threat to the town" well then we will deal with it when he becomes a threat to the town. He can only be captured by the mafia if he is on a mission, so don't make him go on a mission. If and when there are tall tale signs of ligolski actually giving birth while in the custody of the mafia then we can kill off ligoslki/the child. But if you read the first post from eorlingas it clearly states that IF the pregnant woman gives birth when she is captured then the mafia will be strengthened. So there is still even a chance that ligolski could be captured and not even give birth.

I know this puts me at great risk to make such an strong resistance against the beliefs of most of the members of this game. But I can't just sit back and watch frozenflame carry out this plan.

And this post wasn't directly just at falcoX but to everyone.

Duke

Holy crap newbie quit showing me up. You might actually make me do some posting so that I don't look bad.

No really, that is a good post. I agree that he is acting incredibly weird and that his plan was incredibly random and unnaturally forced upon us. I don't know if I would be so sure that the mafia had that exact conversation :p but nontheless it does seem that frozenflame could be hiding his plans to find the pregnant woman behind the ""oh well I was just trying to find the mafia"" plan. That is why I would like frozenflame maybe do some talking. I think its good that we are getting some resistance to him not because I am certain he is mafia but because I think any plan that is so.....out there....should be challenged a little.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Well SouV inspired me to do some more re reading and some things caught my eye.

Frozenflame had the theory of mafia not being able to join events. Even though this was disproven he still adamantly defends his theory saying that only one mafia or some mafia can join events.Where exactly does this come from? He was also against investigating ligolski. Only two things can come of an investigation we learn ligolski is town and telling the truth, or we learn he is mafia and lying.

vote: frozenflame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom