• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I am sorry for beaking the rules but oh well...Eorlingas lets get a move on and skip the night role obviously the person is not putting enough time into this or maybe just something else...this game has been in night for over a week!!!:)

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Pass: kirbyphreak

BOOMBALOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! You all watch as kirbyphreak flys off into the distance! Only to see your new master appear, SideEffect001.

Lance87: "ALL HAIL KING SideEffect!"

*Duke Bows*

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
2 more days I have 4 more finals on monday. And then I will start everything up.

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is like the ten thousand time that i'm reviving this topic, and who knows how much more times will it be revived again in the future?

I am scrapping the last questions AGAIN because it's been over a year since those questions got answered, so now I present to you new questions and a new score list, because I don't think the last people still await questions in here hehe.

1.Type the full names of the 5 cases in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

2.What is the name of the playable baby kong in Donkey Kong Country 3?

3.Name the 3 main Lords of Fire Emblem(7) for the GBA.

4.In Metroid Prime 2, which mini boss is considered by many to be the most annoying boss to beat?

5.Killer 7 gave us control over 7 personalities. What is the name of the secret number 8 personality available after beating the game?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Eorlingas has been replaced with Foxpower+, please enjoy your game.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
After the unfortunate death of Eleftorious , you all decide that it is time to sleep,and see what the night unfolds. One of you pulls out a guitar and beings playing a slow melody.

We were so close together, but the twilight has a different color now.
The abundance of kindness only keeps a distance between us.
Our coldly ignored hearts are wandering in the midst.
If this awkwardness is what it's like to live,
we shall close our eyes under the cold sky.

As so the night goes untill you all hear shouting. Half of you immediatly spring up and begin running towards the jungle where the noise is comming from. At the outskirts of it you find Varuna , with a black bag over his head. He has no memory of what happened last night, but he is now back from being captured.

Frozenflame reappears too, comming from the jungle. He also has no memory of what happened to him.

Suddenly, a gunshot breaks through the reunion. SideEffect001's head explodes from the impact. He was Shannon Rutherford, Town Aligned.

"NO!"

Looking around, you see Pezzadict running towards Shannon's body. Crying profusly, he takes his own life on the spot. He was Boone Carlyle, town aligned

You are all amazed at this, when someone shouts back at the beach. Runing back, you all find Bahamut on the ground, his neck broken. He was Dr. Jack Shepard, town aligned

James Sparrow looks beaten up, but he is alive and well otherwise.

You hear a voice comming from the hatch. None of you can find Thedocsalive He cannot vote or use night abilites, or be killed today.

"Ixnay? Ixnay?"

James Sparrow runs around your group, repeating those words.

" Ixnay! Ixnay! Has anyone seen Ixnay?!"

No one responds. He shouts, and immediatly runs into the woods.

Ixnayonthehombre is captured. He cannot use night abilites.

James Sparrow runs off into the jungle to find his son. HE CANNOT POST AT ALL ABOUT THE GAME UNTILL I PM HIM

And so the day begings.

And you guys are having terrible luck.

Begin Day 3

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
for god sake, what the heck happend, 3 deads, 2 disable, and 2 reappear, well thats a crap luck (atleast for the bad things that happend).

so who is suppost to be the most suspicios, before i tell you my opinion (plz don't leave me hanging, i really have something in mind).

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I think it is obvious that pez and side were mason partners plus I would say that maybe ixnayonthehombre and jack are also mason or mason like since they are father and son...but wow we are having absolute terrible luck either the mafia or the SK got extremely lucky with that dual kill...well I don't know much at all about other's voting paterns so I will not be able to spot many of those out for now...maybe tomarrow I will be more useful in that respect...

ligolski

Smash Rookie
so who is suppost to be the most suspicios, before i tell you my opinion (plz don't leave me hanging, i really have something in mind).
I am open to ideas and such...:)

ligolski

Smash Rookie
sorry for the triple post but I relized we may just have lost the doctor...
Dr. Jack Shepard, town aligned
Note the Dr. part of that name...
wow we are really screwed now:(

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Event 2

The sun beats down on your heads, and you are all thirsty beyond belief. You soon decide that you need to find a fresh water source, or you will die. Some of you remember that those that were on the last adventure mentioned finding a cave with a pool in it, but everyone that has gone on that adventure is now dead or missing. You only have a basic grasp of where to go. 4 of you must volunteer to find a water source. As before, if the days ends before you come back, then you fail. Those that go on the Event will not be able to switch their votes after it begins. And remember, there is no gurantee of survival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom