• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

F8X

Smash Ace
Hurt only Mushroom Kingdom

LOL alandorf I got the Kill :chuckle:
-----------------------
Corneria (36)
Fountain of Dreams (23)
Princess Peach's Castle (20)
Green Greens (20)
Brinstar Depths (20)
Yoshi's Island (19)
Great Bay (19)
Pokemon Stadium (19)
Kongo Jungle 64 (19)
Dream Land 64 (19)
Rainbow Cruise (18)
Jungle Japes (18)
Yoshi's Story (18)
Fourside (18)
Yoshi's Island 64 (17)
Mushroom Kingdom II (17)
Battlefield (16)
Kongo Jungle (14)
Brinstar (4)

-----RIP-----
Mushroom Kingdom-20th
Onett- 21st
Big Blue- 22nd
Flat Zone - 23rd
Poke Floats - 24th
Hyrule Temple - 25th
Mute City - 26th
Venom - 27th
Icicle Mountain - 28th
Final Destination - 29th

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
If there is already a replacement for thatguy Please let Skylink Replace me, other than that though I'd like to keep playing.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Skylink is replacing Thatguy

I am PMing the one person whos night ability I need, and I think the reason I dont have it is because of a confusion about his role.

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
I powershield you!
I shoot a big fat missile that homes in on you forever, does not hurt me, can go around obstacles, has a dimensional warp to go to where the person is no matter what, creates a universe destroying explosion, a replicator to make onother one over and over forever when a missile fails, the missile and the replicator are invulnerable, and emits a brain tearing scream so it is impossible to do anything. Bwa ha ha!

camo-man

Smash Cadet
A missile that homes in on you forever, does not hurt me, can go around obstacles, has a dimensional warp to go to where the person is no matter what, creates a universe destroying explosion, a replicator to make onother one over and over forever when a missile fails, the missile and the replicator are invulnerable, and emits a brain tearing scream, eh?

I like it. Unfortunately, it gets confused when I look at it in my perspective and the next poster is blown instead. And, I was smart enough to replace the "you" with the next poster's name and the "me" with "camo-man".

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
SURATEDUSYSM (Stop Using Retarted Acronyms That Everybody Doesn't Understand So You Sound Smart). Really, if you use the acronym and then spell out what it stands for, you might as well just remove the acronym.

Drab really seems like a crazy or whatever cop to me. One real cop and one random one seems very plausible to me. But for now, I'm just going to read back and investigate. OGHWEIQFPJEG on Drab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom