• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Wow, you guys lynched that fast? Jesus, there isn't any time for the event today. Guess it will start tommorow.

I'm going to do a recount just to make sure, but dont post after this

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
As the day sets rather quickly, you are all united in decision of who you lynched. Taking the vine off of Mc-Killa's dead neck, you quickly pin Eleftorios down and strangle him to death. He was Kate Austen, Town Aligned

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. SEND ME NIGHT ROLES. NO POSTING AT NIGHT.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Oh, come on! I just started and was already stuck in the lava!

And yes, you're supposed to kill one of us and the game moves on.

*prays for Side not to kill me* I'll cry. :cry: :crying:

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Ok since you would cry if I did choose you I guess I won't now. I was going to pick shboke since he hasnt been active lately but im sure he can get replaced by thewiisalive....and with that said....*aims sniper rifle at Eorlingas*....*bang*....sorry :)

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
And thanks bahamut for de-repping me saying to "try and kill you." If I would have noticed that message before i decided to kill Eorlingas I WOULD have killed u. :mad:

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
DWiike said:
nope sorry side that was me that gave you the de-rep/message :p
Why the hell does everyone take my rep messages.

No, that was me. I was trying to trick you. But you had to kill me before reading your reps.

F8X

Smash Ace
Heal coneria
Hurt Onett

-----------------------
Corneria (38)
Fountain of Dreams (22)
Great Bay (22)
Princess Peach's Castle (20)
Green Greens (20)
Brinstar Depths (20)
Yoshi's Island (19)
Pokemon Stadium (19)
Kongo Jungle 64 (19)
Dream Land 64 (19)
Rainbow Cruise (18)
Jungle Japes (18)
Yoshi's Story (18)
Yoshi's Island 64 (17)
Mushroom Kingdom (17)
Fourside (17)
Mushroom Kingdom II (17)
Battlefield (16)
Brinstar (14)
Kongo Jungle (14)

-----RIP-----
Onett- 21st
Big Blue- 22nd
Flat Zone - 23rd
Poke Floats - 24th
Hyrule Temple - 25th
Mute City - 26th
Venom - 27th
Icicle Mountain - 28th
Final Destination - 29th

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
BANG! Eorlingas's body drops to the ground. Or into the lava. Or something. "Seven of you are left", booms the voice. "The next game will require less luck. It will require the power.....of friendship. No, Im actually not kidding." Suddenly, you all are shot into the air. When you land, you are all on platforms above a whirlpool of water. "What's this?", asks Bahamut. "Some kind of stick?" "Exactly." says the voice. "You must knock each other off the ledges. Each time, you will get a little closer to each other." "Hmmmm.....", thinks Duke. "I think it would take.....4 pokes at once to get someone to fall off."

7 people are on platforms. It will take 4 pokes to knock someone off. Pokes are just like mafia. You get 1 poke at a time, and can unpoke to poke someone else.

thedocsalive replaces shboke.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Ermmm.... I don't think we could even end the day no lynch if we wanted to cuz so many people are inactive. I think you guys that can vote should prod them back into the game by means of pressure and then a threat of lynch.

That's all for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom