• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
With that, thedocsalive falls into the quicksand, never to be heard of again. "The next challenge requires trust, logic, skill, and love.", says the voice. "No, I'm just messing with you guys. The next challenge is Hot Potato. I've got a time written down, so just dont have it when it goes off." A bomb falls from the sky, and lands in Lance87's hands. Go.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Dawn lets get this going!!!!!! PROD PEOPLE- THIS IS GETTING BORING!!! Set a deadline or something like in mafia scum

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Urrr.... you're supposed to attack the next poster. Luckily, it's still me.

So, I dodge your arrow just like in the trailer with Metaknight and I take ZS Samus' sword and slice the next person to bits.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
ligolski said:
Set a deadline and who ever has the most votes on them is lynched...i have heard this done in other games...I say we vote for this as a seperate entity that is not effected by vote restrictions or anything else that would effect ones ability to vote regular...how about 5 to accept this idea since as okurama said before there are like less than 7 of us active...so in correspondence to this suggestion I: special vote: deadline We can decide on a date afterwards if this is excepted by you guys...:)
this looks to me for pure pressure, but we hve nothihng else to do so i..

special vote: deadline

i actually agreed with this plan because we have almost everybody inactive, and since most of the plp WON'T care right now, so i think they WILL care, onless they don't get here (m not saying i want them to go, but being inactive of almost more that the have is having the game almost dead, so if this is the only way to keep them form inactividy or atleast continue with the game, well there it goes)

ZMan said:
This the second most buiest time of the year, with E3, finals, graduation and **** eople are too busy. Also, more people are more interested in the new Smash game to care about other parts of smashboards.
well, this imaybe true, and maybe everybody will return until JUNE!!! but thats to many time and am already crazy for this game to continue, so, lets continue shaw we.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
camo-man said:
I think the lack of interest stems from the mod not posting or proding people at all.
Wait, are you talking ME, or Dawnroyfire? Cuz I can't poke people; it would go against the 'no communication' rule.

How's this: If this game doesn't go into night one week from right this very moment, I'm calling this game dead and giving someone else the opportunity to host a Mafia game. I've got like 8 people waiting in line and a dead game just makes everyone impatient.

Dawnroyfire, check your PM's.

ixnayonthehombre

Smash Rookie
A. I think Dawnroyfire might have forgotten about this game. He isn't in the topic review, which goes all the way back to May 7th.
B. I like Bahumut's plan.

Plus, I'm not even sure whether or not Dawnroyfire would agree with this special vote thing, but if it keeps the game alive, it's worth a try.
Special vote:Deadline

ligolski

Smash Rookie
This the second most buiest time of the year, with E3, finals, graduation and **** eople are too busy. Also, more people are more interested in the new Smash game to care about other parts of smashboards.
WOW!!! You are very crazy to say you've been to busy with E3 and finals...thats like hypocrisy almost: mixing watching e3 with I've got to study...lol
Hey and I watched E3 and I have finals coming up and I still play this game effectively so if ur to busy just drop then and we can get you replaced by lance or someone else...

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Oh.... Yay! A mafia claim! That takes the fun right out of the game. :(

You guys know what to do. I can't vote.

And Bahamut, I was saying DRF, not you.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
ok...or this could be like in lost mafia where he just wants to die but at this point I don't care...so...hey I already voted him cool!!!!! lol :)

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Vote: Zook

He, SideEffect, you were doing TEH INACTIVITY plan also? man that's a coinsedence :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom