• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragamuffin Raptor

Smash Cadet
OkuWiima said:
...... just read RagaWiifin post, then tell me dude what abilitys to you know in this game.
Which ones do I know? All the ones Drab told me about before I even signed up for the SSBR mafia... mainly the town roles like cop and doctor. He really didn't get TOO in-depth about them... guess I'll ask him for better coverage in class tomorrow.

Also, I guess I can see how it could easily be a pro-town roll too... but I don't know, the way ele seems to be posting... I just think he's a little suspicious. Hmm... I'm really at a wanting to be more careful about my vote... another town lynch could really go the wrong way as some have said.

Hum, well... I suppose Unvote: Eleftorious for now... I'd still like to know why Duke was so quick to jump on me for that though, and say that he wouldn't let newness to the game be an excuse? I BET IT'S BECAUSE I RIPPED OFF HIS LOCATION! Oh... and, Side seemed a little to eager to bandwagon on that one too me, but that's just my instict to not trust anyone who names themself number 1.

Ragamuffin Raptor

Smash Cadet
OkuWiima said:
in those ones that Drab introduce you, i can believe the roleblocker was not included but the SK was, this is kinda strange don't you think ....... *suspicion*
Well, he told me about vote blockers, and he might have mentioned role blockers, you'd be better of asking him about that because I think I was playing a game in class when he explained it to me. Knowing him though, his description of abilities would have been something along the lines of: "Like, if you're the doctor, you can protect one person from dieing every night and stuff" before moving on to a different topic. For that reason, I don't think he went into great detail about any ability though, and the only reason he actually covered SK was to explain to me why 2 people died at night and 3 (total) died in every day (I made sure I at least could understand the basic playing from him).

You know... I should really learn these roles to make sure I'm not leaving out an important one when it comes time for me to do the Marvel Vs. Capcom mafia.

If you're trying to drag SSBR stuff into this... Yoko's message contained enough info (if somewhat grammatically incorrect) about his ability that even if I'd never heard of the SK before, I'd sure as heck woulda known what one was then.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
hahaha ohh its just i like to see how the other mafias are doing (die in that will i was sleeping), but no worrys, just asking, but i though yoko myselt on how to play (he did put much atention, but well thats what he does always, hes a very anoying guy if you meet him, but he does play good for smsh, even though i think he sucks in other games, lol, no really)

even though if you what to check so of the ability's just check this sites..
http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/Roles
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(game)

just so you know them.

F8X

Smash Ace
Heal only Coneria

A long awaited count
-----------------------
Corneria (36)
Fountain of Dreams (22)
Great Bay (22)
Princess Peach's Castle (20)
Green Greens (20)
Brinstar Depths (20)
Yoshi's Island (19)
Pokemon Stadium (19)
Kongo Jungle 64 (19)
Dream Land 64 (19)
Rainbow Cruise (18)
Jungle Japes (18)
Yoshi's Story (18)
Yoshi's Island 64 (17)
Mushroom Kingdom (17)
Fourside (17)
Mushroom Kingdom II (17)
Battlefield (16)
Brinstar (14)
Kongo Jungle (14)
Onett (10)

-----RIP-----
Big Blue- 22nd
Flat Zone - 23rd
Poke Floats - 24th
Hyrule Temple - 25th
Mute City - 26th
Venom - 27th
Icicle Mountain - 28th
Final Destination - 29th

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
i think the mafias are just listening in when us townies are talking. so let's vote off someone who's been too quiet....my suggestion, thatguy.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Elef, that's a cheap shot. You know my internet has been down at my house for over a week!

Anyways, I can't say much since I have an exam coming up in like an hour. But I haven't been able to be really active to keep up recently due to some problems. If this keeps up, I'm going to request for an alt.

But I shall Vote: Elftrios and purposely mispell his name just because he knew my internet was down but accuses me of such a bogus claim.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Elefterios is really acting strange if you ask me. Instead of trying to put up a defence, he is trying to vote off someone who (apperently) he knew didn't have internet. I mean, that's pretty weak if you ask me.

Vote: Elefterios untill he puts up a real defence for himself.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
OMG BAHAMUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, YOU... SOMETHING!

I got flare beamed :(

btw, ROFL at SkyLink! :p

Plomid

Smash Ace
woooooow i like totally forgot this shiet. but im taking some major exams so i wont be attending this for atleast 3 days but after that hell yeah

Zefyrinus

Smash Apprentice
Alandorf said:
hurt only big blue

edit: Zefyrinus i dont think you can heal both of them at the same time
What? I can't give +1 to both of them?

Anyway, this time I'll hurt only Mushroom Kingdom.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mach Rider said:
3. You attempt to do character taunts in public.(like Kirby's or Link's)
Uh oh.

When you put the video game music onto your mp3 player <---- Guilty...
When you put the video guides onto your psp or something like that <--- Again, guilty...

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
omg you're going to believe this liar? I talked to him on msn just yesterday?

...and the day before that. >_<

and dont you people find it suspicious that he suddenly has internet access when someone accuses him?

ixnayonthehombre

Smash Rookie
Eleftorios has been acting very strangely lately...I think it has been apparent enough that I won't have to cite anything.
@Eleftorios: Could you just explain a little more about your role, and why you're acting weird? Either just explain yourself or start acting a little more serious...one more 'or was i lying?' and you're probably going to get lynched.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
ixnayonthehombre said:
Eleftorios has been acting very strangely lately...I think it has been apparent enough that I won't have to cite anything.
@Eleftorios: Could you just explain a little more about your role, and why you're acting weird? Either just explain yourself or start acting a little more serious...one more 'or was i lying?' and you're probably going to get lynched.
why would a mafia try to screw himself up? wouldnt the rest of the team be all pissed at me and ****? believe me or not. vote me off, you'll just end up regretting losing such a smart player.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
falWiiX said:
ill start by doing this

vote: james Sparrow

some of you may think that im crazy for doing this.
no you're not crazy, i deserve the votes for lack of participation... but that doesn't mean i'm not town. ...yeah.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Elefterios said:
omg you're going to believe this liar? I talked to him on msn just yesterday?

...and the day before that. >_<

and dont you people find it suspicious that he suddenly has internet access when someone accuses him?
i think the fact of the matter is... you accused him for being inactive, and then he posted next in the thread... kind of defeating the accusation as it stands.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
Elefterios said:
why would a mafia try to screw himself up? wouldnt the rest of the team be all pissed at me and ****? believe me or not. vote me off, you'll just end up regretting losing such a smart player.
you know dude, went i was mafi i screw up bunch of times (nd not just me, i think there were other members of previos mafias that screw up big time, but i think am the worse case).

still my vote on you until you give me and explanation.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
Bahamut jumps first, ThatGuy second. They stand there for a bit. "Well, this is taking forever", ThatGuy says. "Yup." agrees Bahamut. "Hey hurry it up!", says Lance87. "Lets just get this over with!" "Fine", you hear the strange voice say, and ThatGuy falls down to join the others. SideEffect and Bahamut are the only ones above the lava. (MOD NOTE: Yes, I am still going to call you by your non-wii'd names. So sue me.)
PLATFORMS LEFT: 1,2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom