• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
OkuWiima said:
theWiisalive said:
Elefterios has certainly been strange, but I'm really not sure if he's mafia.
why you may say this.
I don't know, just a gut feeling. I don't see him as a mafioso, because they probably would have discussed who to roleblock. I mean, I know it's possible that they did and he's just lying, but I just don't get that sense.

Yes, Elefterios has been strange lately. I think he's just taking shots at some people he knows IRL, though. I don't know, I just have a feeling he's pro-town.

James Sparrow said:
Elefterios said:
omg you're going to believe this liar? I talked to him on msn just yesterday?

...and the day before that. >_<

and dont you people find it suspicious that he suddenly has internet access when someone accuses him?
i think the fact of the matter is... you accused him for being inactive, and then he posted next in the thread... kind of defeating the accusation as it stands.
Or, conversely, it shows that he's lurking a bit and only showed up when someone called him on it. I'm not sure many people will agree here, but I'll
Vote: ThatGuy
I'm not one to question the fact that he may have had computer problems, but showing up the second someone questions you just seems a bit...off to me.

Alandorf

Smash Journeyman
i thought id take the liberty of updating this because nobody else is...

(35) Bobbery
(35) Mew
(31) Ridley
(31) Skull Kid
(26) StarWolf
(25) Diddy
(23) Little Mac
(22) Magus
(22) Bomberman
(22) Paula
(21) Metaknight
(20) Eliwood
(20) Deoxys
(20) Pit
(20) Black Shadow
(18) Hector
(18) Birdo
(18) Charizard
(17) Balloon Fighter
(16) Poo
(16) Dark Samus
(16) Olimar
(16) Starfy
(16) Daisy
(9) KingDedede
(5) Waluigi

RIP:
------------
#27: Pac Man
#28: Tails
#29: Issac
#30: Toad
#31: Blaziken
#32: Sonic
#33: Ganon
#34: King K. Rool
#35: Megaman
#36: Wario
#37: Krystal
#38: Slippy

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Elefterios said:
I didnt kill him, i kissed him. my kiss distracted him, making him unable to use his night ability.
And Jarc got killed last night. i think this is a cover-up, plus you haven't been posting very intellegently. I'm going to vote: Elefterios

camo-man

Smash Cadet
I agree with Pezaddict, but my idea is to pressure EVERYBODY into returning to the game. One by one. So, let's start with RappyRapist. He suddenly went silent. Or did he say anything about that? Well, this is not intended for a lynch, so it won't really matter.

Vote: RappyRapist

Elefterious or something like that said:
vote me off, you'll just end up regretting losing such a smart player.
lol. That's funny. Not to question your intelligence. Just based on the way you've been acting around here.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
frozenflame751 said:
As for him being an asset, you obviously did not read my entire post. I said he doesnt have to kill every night, nor should he if he want to help the town. Unless we specifically tell him to do so, he shouldn't kil lanyoen at night. This way he wont be a loose cannon.
I didn't read the whole thing. I skimmed through it. So, yeah. And I think we should stop discussing to investigate him. How about if we tell him not to kill anyone yet and let the cops decide to investigate or not. Then, he'll risk killing someone when he might be investigated or he doesn't kill anyone and does get investigated.

And a request to Riciardos. Can you switch me with someone? I don't wanna get hit on again. Sounds dangerous.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
pezaddict said:
And Jarc got killed last night. i think this is a cover-up, plus you haven't been posting very intellegently. I'm going to vote: Elefterios
we've been over that before...

right now i think alot of the people trying to vote me off are mafias looking for an easy lynch (or something). they know it would be easy to convince everyone because of the things ive said. but im not regretting it, now i have a pretty good idea who's in which team by their reactions.

VOTE: Pezzaddict

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
camo-man said:
I agree with Pezaddict, but my idea is to pressure EVERYBODY into returning to the game. One by one. So, let's start with RappyRapist. He suddenly went silent. Or did he say anything about that? Well, this is not intended for a lynch, so it won't really matter.

Vote: RappyRapist
Then what the **** is the point....I dont think 1 vote is going to make RappyRapist get pressured into doing anything. You even said yourself it doesnt really matter...

camo-man

Smash Cadet
And to SideEffect001, oops. Mistake. Climb aboard the bandwagon, people and let's lynch him if he doesn't post in 48 hours (2 days)!!!!!!

Is that what you're looking for, Side?

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Well thats not the way to do it unless he has like 10 votes. So you mine as well unvote him because I don't think anyone else is going to vote for him.

He isn't even suspicious, I think you should be focusing on Eleftorios or thatguy.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
BOOZER! dude, unoficial vote count:

James sparrow (1): falWiiX

RagaWiifin Raptor (3): Dwiike, SideWiiffect001, camo-man

Elefterios (4): OkuWiima, ThatGuy, Wiiciardos, pezaddict

ThatGuy (1): theWiisalive

pezaddict (1): eElefterios

since haven't seen one for this day, i decide to make one :)

correct me if a wrong with some.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
OkuWiima said:
BOOZER! dude, unoficial vote count:

James sparrow (1): falWiiX

RagaWiifin Raptor (1): Dwiike

Elefterios (6): OkuWiima, ThatGuy, Wiiciardos, pezaddict, Wiiman, SideWiiffect001

ThatGuy (1): theWiisalive

pezaddict (1): Elefterios
just added two more votes, how many were to lytch, 10? anyway i should really stop doing VC right now maybe until next page or something.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Doc, check my posting/activity log. The only time I ever have internet is when I'm at school, not on weekends (well, not since a week and a half ago anyways...). You can clearly see my activity dropped like a rock since then, because I can only access internet at school.

Elef is blatantly lying. I did not go on MSN and I did not post or log onto smashboards during the weekend. In fact, he came over to my place to play smash on the Thursday (the day after) after the Wednesday when I lost my internet, and not once have I told him my internet was down.

For the record, MSN isn't available at my school either, due to firewalls.

And me posting right after him is pure coincidence. Look at the posting times. 1-amish EST as opposed to 10am-ish EST? I have an FOS on you for completely overlooking that.

Again, I ask people to check my logs if possible (posting log is possible anyways, activity would obviously be better). You'll see the truth there.

ixnayonthehombre

Smash Rookie
Situation 1:Eleftorios is telling the truth
Situation 2:He's just some crazed townie bent on ruining what little of a direction this game is going in.
Either way its bad.
Vote:Eleftorios

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Unvote: ThatGuy
Vote: Elefterios

Also, ThatGuy, I believe that you didn't have access for awhile. I was just caught a little off guard that you were the next poster after Elefterios called you on it, is all.

Roy_of_Fire_and_Doom

Smash Rookie
A classic...find a wodden Slugger....and...POW!

Also, try a yo-yo. That should work.

And, If all else fails, screwdrivers on Aisle 9. Hammers on Aisle 12.

LOL

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
6 people remained in the house.

Bahamut had gone completely insane. "Tee hee!", he chuckles. "I wont win. You wont win. NO ONE WILL WIN! AHAHAHAHHA!" He begins charging up the Mega Flare Beam, and aims it at his spleen. But fate had other plans. Drab Emordnilap jumped into the room, and starts chanting an ancient spell. Suddenly Bahamut, the ancient flare dragon appears! "You are not the real Bahamut!" He cries. "You are BaWiimut, an impostor!" Bahamut, however, is startled, and his mega flare beam goes off in Drab's face. As he surveys the wreckage, he sees the beam went right through Drab, and also killed deathblazer, who was preparing a sneak attack.

4 people remained in the house.

BloodyMarth was hungry. "Woah! A sandwich!" he cries. However, he swiftly begins to choke on the sandwich! Luckily, SideEffect001 tries to perform the Heimlich, but ends up pushing BloodyMarth off a cliff. When he hits the bottom, the sandwich is free. SideEffect runs down the cliff to kick him in the head, but he trips on the sandwich and dies.

3 people remained in the house.

Vulpine suddenly woke up. "Crud, Im late for the killings!" he says. He gets out of bed, but accidently steps on an Uzi, which goes off, killing him.

2 people remained in the house.

Send N3 actions!

Still Alive: Bahamut, BloodyMarth

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
SideEffect001 and Bahamut each step on a platform.

5 minutes later...

"Geez, this is taking forever!", says Bahamut. "Yeah", says SideEffect. "its taken so long, Im getting taller!" "What?" "Yeah, Im taller than you now!" "No", Bahamut says, "Im just slowly sinking into the lava." "..." "..." "O crap." And with that, SideEffect001 is the last one above the lava.

"What do I win!", he cries. "You win the choice", replies the strange voice. "Choice? What choice?" "This choice" Suddenly, a sniper rifle and 1 bullet appear at SideEffect001's feet. Time to appeal to the judge folks. SideEffect, just post when youre ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom