• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
Hey FallenAngelII, you said that already and it's not worth looking for the same thing twice and loserlad89, i said full metal alchemist fan art not just fan art. anyway.

find me a "READ" poster.
the ones that are found in school libraries.

dan smith

Smash Champion
New Clues

1. I have three spikes, one meteor smash and two others.

2. I have three dodges, one is on the ground, one is in the air, and one is kind of both.

3. I have three jumps, that's not even including my triple jump.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
I know that this is probably exactly what you want us to guess, but I'm going to go with

Kirby

1: His down b, both his grabs that send both of you falling to your doom. I think b grab and fgrab.

2: he has his ground dodge, his air dodge, and he's invincible during rock, which is a sort of a dodge, and it can be used both on land and in air

3: he has multiple jumps even before his third jump. and I'm pretty sure that <-> b gets you some verticle air, so you could be refering to that.

Of course the ice climbers have 3 jumps also, 2 for popo, and 2 for nana, I'd have picked them but I couldn't figure out how they would fit with the other clues

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Ganondorf

1). His forward b, his down air, and his... front air?

2). He has the airdodge, regular dodge, and his taunt dodges projectiles while he kinda floats, but remains on the ground.

3). If you do his down B after a jump you get more jumps. -- double jump from off the ledge, down b, double jump up b. That's three jumps.

<SIG>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom