• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
1. You probably won't like it when I come into play in either game, I'm that **** annoying.

2. My level can be considered one of the most annoying in the game.

3. Don't-Don't try-try to-to kill-kill me-me, it's-it's just-just easier-easier to-to outrun-outrun me-me.

4. In melee, you don't get to see me too often.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
My guess is Yoshi.

1. He's annoying with his voice and the invulnerability when jumping, and there ARE his Egg Throw and Egg Lay....

2. Yoshi's Story. Shy Guys getting in the way, the clouds that can save someone from certain death, and the close edges. Then there is the Yoshi's Island, and the old stage of Yoshi's that is ridiculously deceptive with one side having a close blast area, and the other winding around the world.

3. Yoshi isn't that great with running, and his WD game isn't that stellar. It's easy to catch up to him.

4. Yoshi is barely used in SSBM, just because of the lack of a third jump.

EDIT: Stupid sig... Sorry. -_-

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's what I figured. You're a re-dead (just guessing wildly). Brinstar Depths and all, they only appear randomly every so often, bla bla.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Sorry guys, works been prety hectic lately. On the plus side (depending on whos been puking) I'm home sick, so I'll update this very soon. Seriously.\

1st Captain Falcon (Yehs!)
2nd Ness
3rd Jiggs
4th Luigi

Scorecard
shadowhunter: 1600**
Linkrulzs: 1498=
Ryuker: 1000=
saud: 800=
MEWTWOMASTER2002: 680=
Deus: 500=
Bahamut: 450=
Metroid Killer: 400**
flamingfalcon: 320**
Lt. Killjoy: 300=
Heretic_789: 200**
demoncaterpie: 100**
NessExclusively: 80*

OUT: DaleG: 400***

Next round!

Doctor Mario (Lev 6)
Vs
Bowser and Gannon (Lev 3)

Vote on which team wins
Stock 5
No items
Stage Final Destination
Multipliers
1st 2x
2nd lose bet.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Go ahead and guess, noone else is. How about this. The question is now closed because it took too long for people to get it. How about this, there's a 2 day limit on each question (to keep things fresh here). After two days, everyone gets another guess, then after the third day, the answer is revealed. Does that sound good?

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
That wont work because the dog... ...uses jiggs down B and kills you.

I'd sacrifice... ...[insert random person's name here] and save the person...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom