• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Very good Lt. Killjoy, I was very proud of that set of clues and you got it exactly. Except for the first clue...

His three spikes are Dair (Meteor Smash), Forward B, and Down B. Down B is a great spike.

You were spot on about the taunt dodge and jumps though.

NessEx: Kirby was an interesting guess but he has more than 3 jumps and only two. His Dair spikes and his Up B spikes. You can't actually spike somebody with the Stone and the throws are a stretch.

Standings:
Dan Smith 3 pts
Mikey Lenetia 3 pts
Lt Killjoy 3 pts
NessExclusively 2 pt
FallenAngelII 2 pt
Matunas 1 pt
HAHAHACHOO 1 pt
Deus 1 pt
Darkroom 1 pt

Welcome to the three pointer club Lt. Killjoy! Go ahead and post your set of clues whenever!

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Mwahaha! It's finally time for me to post my first set of clues. Good luck everyone, and may god help you all.

1) In order to use me, you must first let me be killed.

2) I’m not in Super Smash Brothers Melee…. am I?

3) I can only use one weapon, but my companions can use many.

4)
I see what you’re doing and I can copy it with my martial arts skills.

Kinda tricky in my opinion.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
You know what I want to post this even though I know it's wrong.

It sounds to me like it 's Poo from Earthbound.

1: When you first get poo in earthbound you must let your master "kill" you. Then he gets sent to Ness and Co.

2: Technically he's not in ssbm, but he is a trophy

3:His only weapon in the whole game that doesn't make him lose attack points is the Sword of Kings. Ness, Jeff, and Paula use exactly 40 weapons including slingshots and yo-yo's

4: Can you say Mirror attack, in Earthbound Poo can mirror an enemy and he can then use all there attacks. One of my more favorite things of Earthbound.

I doubt that any of this is correct, but if it is, Yay me, because then I'm alowed to do clues again

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
**** it NessEx you got it right off the bat, and for exactly the right reasons. I was so vague I thought it'd take more than one guess. Son of a *****. Well I guess the standings go as follows then:

Standings:
Dan Smith 3 pts
Mikey Lenetia 3 pts
Lt Killjoy 3 pts
NessExclusively 3 pt
FallenAngelII 2 pt
Matunas 1 pt
HAHAHACHOO 1 pt
Deus 1 pt
Darkroom 1 pt

Have at it Ness Ex and don't think I'm not going to be all over your next set of clues. Grrrrr....

dan smith

Smash Champion
Woah, I didn't know we could do non-SSB characters.

Nice try though Lt...did you actually think your EarthBound references would confuse the large numbers of Ness fans in this thread?

Haha...Welcome to the 3-pointer club Ness Ex.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Ok I'm back up to bat, lets see if I can trick a couple of you.

1: I've got a lot of cheap moves, but some how I'm not high tier.

2: Don't get to near me or you'll be winded.

3: I've got one of the most annoying taunts in the game.

All right come on people and guess but remember the three hour rule.

Dan: look on the front page, the rules I'm fairly sure they say anything from smash , that includes trophies, so as long as it's a trophy, and nothing to obscure, let your imagination run rampant in your clues

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Ummm.... NessEx, you actually did a whole set of clues on megaman and you did orange kid from Earthbound...

Anyway, I can't guess yet so.... I guess I'll edit it later....

DarkRoom

Smash Ace
I'm gonna go out on a limb here an say Samus. Even though she was an answer before.

1. I seems as though you want us to think of someone lower than high tier, so I'll go upper tier. Her aerial moves could be thought of as cheap I guess, with their amazing priority.

2. Her f-smash looks like it hits most characters in the stomach, "winding them"

3. Her taunt can definitely get annoying, with the fist pump and beeping/machine sound. That question is a little vague anyway, whose taunt isn't annoying?

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
I know this is who you want us to guess so I'm going to get it out of the way now. Kirby

1) Kirby can be considered cheap because of his suicide throws. If he gets up by a stock he can just suicide (if done properly) until game over.

2) Obviously if you get too close you get sucked up which is the flow of wind being pulled into Kirby. So by winded you would mean sucked in through the force of wind.

3) Very annoying taunt.

<SIG>

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Alright, Lt. Killjoy got it for all the right reasons and It was Kirby

So here are how the standings shake out

Standings

Lt. Killjoy 4 pts
Dan Smith 3pts
NessExclusively 3pts
Mikey Lenetia 3 pts
Fallen Angel 2 pts
Matunas 1 pt
Deus 1 pt
Darkroom 1 pt
HAHAHACHOO 1 pt

And it seems as if we have a new leader. Lt Killjoy make as many clues as you want until we have another 4 pointer or pass the responsibility on to us 3 pters

Plus I made those clues before I put official rules up on the first page. If you want to be able to do any character from any game, either tell us the game first like I did, Or make it so anyone might be able to actually get the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom