• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
That's not cool because it indicates that you're simple mentally and are not able to write a long response.

I'm cool because I just owned Dan Smith!

dan smith

Smash Champion
That's not cool because you only think you owned me...

I am cool because I don't need long sentences to prove my intellagence. Instead I make complex encryptions that display my genius.

Seriously...making those encryptions takes a lot of work...

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Once again, statements. Give your justifications, and I'll tell you if you're right or not. Three hour delay is still around.

1. I have it all, except for weight.
2. Please don't KO me off the top. I HATE that.
3. You think you know who I am? Let's see if you really do.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Mikey Lenetia
Once again, statements. Give your justifications, and I'll tell you if you're right or not. Three hour delay is still around.

1. I have it all, except for weight.
2. Please don't KO me off the top. I HATE that.
3. You think you know who I am? Let's see if you really do.
OK, gonna go out on limbs here:
1) Zelda. She's floaty, has strong smashes, a shine-counter-esque thingie, strong and KO:ing aerials, a spike, a recovery from Hell, but she's very floaty
2) Said floatiness
3) She can use Transform.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's not cool because SOME people don't have enough time to encode them, (like me:) )

I'm cool because I totally pwned my friend at SSBM with falco by comboing teh **** out of him

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
:beezo: ? thats not cool.

video games are for dorks
Well hate to break it to you, but this is an SSBM forum. A "video game" forum, ya ******. So if video games are for dorks, don't join a video game forum you tard. Plus in my opinion they aren't. That's why you aren't cool.

Im cool because I read.

DarkRoom

Smash Ace
Kirby

1: He has low, low weight, like 3rd lightest or something, and he has it all as in he can steal characters abilities.
2: He can get KO'd off the top easily because he's floaty, and coming back from the side isn't too hard for him. Also, off the top is a star KO, sounds like a Kirby reference to me.
3: Think you know who I am? He uses "disguises" of a sort when he steals characters' neutral-b moves and takes on their appearance.

Bam, DONE.

Edit: sig, jeez I was doing so well in the encryption thread about remembering to turn it off, too.

P.S. I see nothing in the official rules about justifying your answer, so only if the clue master dictates it you should justify, otherwise it's optional. (unless the rules get changed)

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Yuna got the answer right. Zelda has it all, but she's light as a feather. She hates getting KOed off the top because her suddenly silent disposition goes out the window with an ear-piercing shriek, and she can transform to completely alter her appearance.

While Darkroom was pretty close with his answer, the last one is the fact that you always know it's Kirby. Zelda tricked Link in Ocarina of Time with her disguise, and that was what I was aiming for.

Standings:
Dan Smith 3 pts
Mikey Lenetia 3 pts
Lt Killjoy 2 pts
NessExclusively 2 pt
FallenAngelII 2 pt
Matunas 1 pt
HAHAHACHOO 1 pt
Deus 1 pt
Darkroom 1 pt

Dan Smith, your turn again.

KaoS

BRoomer
BRoomer
meleeruler - Don't PMS your pants out. That ISN'T cool. I was only being sarcastic. I play video games too, dork. As for reading, I really can't say, because I really don't know how to read.

I'm cool because I own a real sword.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
****, I didn't even get to this one in time. Right now is the first time I checked it.... I'm never gonna win *cries*

I've got a really good one too dang it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom