• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Could it be bowser?

I. I have no idea why this would apply

II. Bowsers down B isn't very useful because it's slow and it has lag at the end, so only a fool would use it. and since it's like a butt slam, gravity would greatly affect how powerfull it is. Of course yoshi has a buttslam to so it's confusing.

III. If you grab with Bowser and just press A than he attacks by biting them.

IV. The incription, I won't tell, but it doesn't apply to yoshi because he is a dinosaur

V. The picture clue could be refering to fourside, where bowser and dk battle it out on the match "Gargantuans"

There it's a long shot but I justified my answers.

Deus

Smash Journeyman
Yea, I just decoded number 4 which now makes me think that it might not be Yoshi and might be Bowser instead... who knows

dan smith

Smash Champion
Heh, nobody understands completely but as a group you have all figured it out.

Justification:

I. This clue could be very confusing, it was my favourite clue. All of the times involved are pointless, the real idea is that the character who weighs a different amount in the NTSC (New York) version and PAL (London) version.

Deus did well to get this clue. It narrows the characters down to: Kirby, Yoshi, Bowser, Marth, Fox, and Mario.

II. This clue isn't entirely necessary therefore I made it very confusing. NessEx pretty much got it though. It's a downwards attack, IE: Kirby, Yoshi, and Bowser's Down B attacks.

III. Incase you didn't get clue II this clue helps you slim down the choices to Kirby, Yoshi, and Bowser. They all fight with their mouths to some extent. I was hoping you would overlook Bowser however. His Koopa Klaw attack isn't the most well known in the game.

IV. The clue cuts the choices down to Yoshi and Bowser. (eliminating Kirby) Yoshi is the closer of the two to being a Dinosaur so it actually points towards Bowser. Neither is strictly Dinosaurian however. The clue was encoded very simply, a 1-A 2-B 3-C code.

V. This clue is super vague, nobody got it. King Kong, the key word is King...as in King of the Koopas. The clue was also supposed to confuse people in the direction of DK, a character which isn't implicated by any of the other clues.

NessEx gets the point. The time delay didn't really effect the outcome too much but I still think it's a good idea. It allows everybody some time to think.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Alright I agree with Dan on the 3 hour rule, So it is going to be put up on the Official rules on page 1. and since I got the point this is how the standings are looking, I'll over look it this once dan. *cough* supposed to update standings *cough*:D

Standings
Dan Smith 3 pts
Mikey Lenetia 3 pts
Lt Killjoy 2 pts
NessExclusively 1 pt
Matunas 1 pt
HAHAHACHOO 1 pt
Deus 1 pt

So since Dan has given it up It is now up to Mikey Lenetia to create our next clue, If he doesn't want to then I guess I'll take over.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Hm... Let's see... These are all statements that would apply to the character that I have in mind.

1. What was that? I don't know what you said. Can we get a translator?
2. Can you stop running around? You're so quick, I'm getting dizzy!
3. Deceptive, aren't you? I didn't know you had such power hidden in you!
4. I wonder what you'll be like in a few years...

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
A guess that the 4 clues all somehow lead to (I'm probably wrong, though): Pichu

1) Pichu Pichu Pichu Pichu Pichu Pichu Pichu Pichu Pichu Pi! (It speaks the Pichu "dialect" of the Pokemonlanguage)
2) It's one of the fastest characters in the game. Just looked at it walking. Looks like it's on drugs!
3) Its smashes and aerials have surprising knockback for its size.
4) It's an infant form of a pokémon.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
*cough* sig *cough*

yeah, it seems like Pichu's the answer but I'm going to guess something different, otherwise it wouldn't be a game would it? Ummm... let's see.... well, I guess I'll just say Pikachu, even though Pichu is probably right.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Yuna got it right, and for all the reasons. I was hoping it'd be a bit more difficult than that, but eh.

Dan Smith, you're up.

Standings
Dan Smith 3 pts
Mikey Lenetia 3 pts
Lt Killjoy 2 pts
NessExclusively 1 pt
Matunas 1 pt
HAHAHACHOO 1 pt
Deus 1 pt
FallenAngelII 1 pt

dan smith

Smash Champion
Fewer clues make the game harder.

Three hour answer delay of course.

Highlight the last question to read it.

NEW CLUES:

1. Obscure SSB:M Clue: Talk about a fakeout! You think I am going to shoot you...but then I don't shoot at all...or did I??

2. Encoded SSB:M Clue: 20-19-9-18-15-18-18-5-20 1 21-15-25 5-11-1-13 20-14-5-19-15-4 19-2-13-15-2 5-19-21 21-15-25 5-19-21-1-3-5-2 20-19-21-10

3. Important Historical Clue:
Resembling a mother? Similar to a mother? I did the linguistic reasearch...and I still don't understand where they came up with that word.

Wait three hours and then give it your best shot!

Personally...I hope Lt. Killjoy gets this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom