• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Here's a whole set. To get the point, you have to be able to motivate every single clue with an answer:

* When I dance, I am invincible!
* I have many skills (they come in 3, also motivate where said 3 skills come from)
* I can wield the strongest weapons of all. (2-part answer)
* My sword has the longest reach in the game. (2-part answer)
* My double-edge is the strongest of all!

For clue #3, you only need to get 1 part of right to get the point.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Peach.

#1: Pirouette is her up smash, and it has invincible parts of her body within.
#2: Bob-omb and Stitchface from her down B.
#3: Beam Sword for Peach is longer than Marth's Falcion
#4: Down smash is named the Double-edge Gown, or something along those lines, and has the potential to do the most damage in one go.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was hoping someone besides a Peach player would get it. Now, you only need the 2nd part of the beamsword-answer (it's easy) and the 3-part new 2nd "clue" :D

Also: Worthy to note: Even though Roy's sword is longer, his arm is shorter than Marth's. Both their reaches are equal, making Peach's reach with her beamsword longer.

While we're at it and before I have to run, let's have a stage-question:

* You have been warned, do not wander off too far
* What that was once broken shall be be reborn
* Remove all of the doubt and you shall be richly rewarded
* When the time is neigh, the muses will sing a different tune

Dodger

Smash Ace
Originally posted by FallenAngelII
I was hoping someone besides a Peach player would get it. Now, you only need the 2nd part of the beamsword-answer (it's easy) and the 3-part new 2nd "clue" :D

Also: Worthy to note: Even though Roy's sword is longer, his arm is shorter than Marth's. Both their reaches are equal, making Peach's reach with her beamsword longer.

While we're at it and before I have to run, let's have a stage-question:

* You have been warned, do not wander off too far
* What that was once broken shall be be reborn
* Remove all of the doubt and you shall be richly rewarded
* When the time is neigh, the muses will sing a different tune
Mushroom Kingdom?
Shallow edges that you can walk right up to...
Break the block and the come back.
not sure about the third one.
The song changes when there is 30 seconds or less left in the match, (For stock I think it's when everyone has 1 life left?)

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
For both answers, you have to have all of the clues right to get the win. It's free-for-all. You're free to steal others' answers to complement your own.

Tomorrow (23:09 over here right now), I'll check back and tell you who's got what right so far unless people (diff people) have gotten it all right so far.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Whoa whoa whoa, what the heck? no offense to you fallen angel, but if you would have read the rules it says that you've got to have some points on the board to give the clues , plus you also didn't post the standings after someone got it correct.

Now it has come to my attention that the vast amount of megaman bosses make it almost impossible to correctly guess them without doing just that guessing. so except for the correct answer that mikey lenetia got Flash man, those questions will be disbanded and I'll be starting over. Now I'm pretty sure that Mikey lenetia got a point for that Peach question Fallen Angel asked. So I'll give you that one.

So now that that's been cleared up it looks like this is how the standings shake out.

Standings
Dan Smith 3 pts
Mikey Lenetia 3 pts
Lt. Killjoy 2 pts
Matunes 1 pt
HAHAHACHOO 1 pt

Now fallen angel if you want to be a Clue Master, get some points on the board.

So with out further adu

Next Clue

I only like it when people give me fresh soda
Never cook this with out a shirt on.
Can anyone say " Dinner Time "

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I clearly stated you had to get all the clues right to get the point. >_>' He missed the 2nd clue... mainly because I edited it in after he answered.

Points on the board? I don't see any point-meter anywhere. Do you mean getting points in this particular game? Also, where in the rules does it say anything about having to have points to give out clues? Which rules by the way?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
1st Samus
2nd Falco
3rd Doc
4th poor Roy

Scorecard

saud: 1800=
shadowhunter: 1600*
MEWTWOMASTER2002: 560=
Linkrulzs: 598*
DaleG: 400**
Metroid Killer: 400*
flamingfalcon: 320*
Deus: 200*
Ryuker: 400=
Bahamut: 150*
Heretic_789: 200*
demoncaterpie: 100*
NessExclusively: 80=

Okay, next round.

Captain Falcon
Jigglypuff
Ness
Luigi
^Lev3

Stock 4
Items off
Stage Yoshi Island 64
Multipliers, see previous round.

Bet away!

dan smith

Smash Champion
Sorry for being absent. I haven't posted at all in the last two days. I have had some problems...

I have a clue ready though, I can post it whenever. It will be my last turn as clue master.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Alright The answer was Mr Game and Watch for the following reasons

• When soda is carbonated it is considered fresh, when it's not, it's flat. G&W probably considers this as an insult when he is given flat soda, because you know, he's 2 dementional.
  • G&W is frequently cooking bacon, and if any of you have ever cooked bacon with a shirt off, then you know that it burns like fire
  • And finally Geedubya's taunt is when he rings a bell, and in the south when it's dinner time they ring a bell and they yell dinner time.

So the Standings look like this

Standings

Dan Smith 3 pts
Mikey Lenetia 3 pts
Lt Killjoy 2 pts
Matunas 1 pt
HAHAHACHOO 1 pt
Deus 1 pt

Ok now Dan is going to give the next clue.

And in response to Fallen Angel look back to the 2nd or 3rd page and you'll see when I changed the rules of the game to being whoever has the most points gets to be "Clue Master". You presently have 0 pts so you arent in the running. Now I put up a clue because dan didn't in a couple of days and I didn't want this to be dead. Plus I made the game so I figured that I had a duty to keep it alive.

For reference I realize that I had not put up any rules on the front page, that mistake has been remedied. Plz I urge you to read the rules now that they are there.

Now I am turning it over to Dan to do clues until someone else gets more points on the board or he gives it to me again.

dan smith

Smash Champion
New Clues

I. I leave New York at seven in the morning and get on a plane scheduled to arive in London at seven in the evening. When the plane lands...my weight has changed...

II. Unless you are playing with fools it is a rare sight, but, with gravity on my side I can deal some crushing blows.

III. Some prize fighters hit with their rights, some hit with their lefts, I perfer to attack with my mouth.

IV. Encoded: 19-15-13-5 16-5-15-16-12-5 3-1-12-12 13-5 1 4-9-14-15-19-1-21-18 2-21-20 9 18-5-19-5-12-20 20-8-1-20.

V. Picture clue.

There will be a three hour delay.

You may not respond to this post with an answer to the riddle within three hours of my having posted it.

Sorry, this is the only way I could think of preventing a quick responce ending the competition.

Good luck! Whoever has the most points besides me after this riddle can take over as the clue master.

Deus

Smash Journeyman
I'd guess Yoshi mainly because of clue 1 and 3

on 1 I'm guessing that its refering to how they changed his weight in PAL version and for 3 because he uses his mouth or head for a lot of attacks. As for the other clues, I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom