• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Why do you hate the Peaches so much anyways? We only attacked them because we thought that they would make the game go by fast (by forcing them to attack us) but nothing really happened. Lmao, after H&H 5, I will prob just go back to being invisible xD. (you owe me roy)
EDIT: at the Charizards/Kirbys: Arn't the Peaches your allies? How come you didn't even try attacking us? All you did was just keep on healing...
We are trying to keep our skin. We officially have an armistice with the Peaches (no attacking between us two) so technically, no. Also, we are healing a lot because so far the people (after the first one) who won (or nearly won) are those who got to the Peak amount of health. In the second (and third) round, the Peaches had a massive healing machine. Fortunately, PT has the blueprints for making his own (fly), so we're using that.

metaknightp0wns

Smash Apprentice
@ akkon: we want the game to go end first. I want to go back to lucking in Smashboards, Roy wants to play H&H individuals, and idk about Niiro.
@ Charizard: Its just too bad we are gonna aim for you tommorow =( but luckily, we are just gonna lower you to around 50-70.

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
I'm a responsible person that goes to school in the AM so when I return home I lose my chance to attack AM so I can only attack at PM one time thus making me unable to attack 2 times as stated in the rules unless I'm allowed to attack 2 times in the PM but that's not gonna happen right?

roy is my boi

Smash Journeyman
Lol, so are me, niiro and mk, we just go on here when we are taking a break. I have like nothing to do today so ya...mk was supposed to attack at the same time we did, but he had to do this stupid extra credit thingy (lucky you xD) and niiro had to go somewhere idk where D=
EDIT:i <3 how my little group is causing so much confusion and distress lmao

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I'm a responsible person that goes to school in the AM so when I return home I lose my chance to attack AM so I can only attack at PM one time thus making me unable to attack 2 times as stated in the rules unless I'm allowed to attack 2 times in the PM but that's not gonna happen right?
Nah, can't. Once in AM, the other in PM. Don't worry about it though. Just do your best. That's all I ask :D

DemonFart

Smash Lord
yea my bro..
i bought a cheap hoe
with my small dough
now i'll just go..
and she can play with me down low
ahh what a show..

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey Demon Fart you are a mutt putt putt in the butt butt kick you in the nut nut. xD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Banned for wanting to ban me thats not cool man.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Banned because the one with ****ty artwork and posted a SmashBoards hate topic is the one who should be banned. Also, banned because you have a Link avatar. Said person has a Link avatar.
No offense to you

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Banned because I don't know what avitar to get. YOU TELL ME WHat avI I SHOULD GET. D:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Banned because spelling things wrong is the cool thang to du. oh wait I was shot owww....

Banned for shooting me mang. D:

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Falcon punch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw

Bowser - 61
Captain Falcon - 94
Diddy Kong - 62
Donkey Kong - 73
Falco - 54
Fox - 75
Game & Watch - 49
Ganondorf - 28
Ice Climbers - 43
Ike - 74
Jigglypuff - 65
King Dedede - 96
Kirby - 80
Link - 101
Lucario - 74
Lucas - 71
Luigi - 63
Mario - 94
Marth - 71
Ness - 86
Olimar - 71
Peach - 30
Pikachu - 63
Pit - 54
Pokemon Trainer - 103
Samus - 62
Sheik - 63
Sonic - 78
Toon Link - 60
Wario - 64
Wolf - 72
Yoshi - 58
Zelda - 86
Zero Suit Samus - 66

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
what what oh go have a **** yes good luck don't eat the duck hope you get stuck. ;3

DemonFart

Smash Lord
dude your face looks like ****
i hope it got bit
by my kit
and rubbed by a man tit
and cheaped up by pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom