• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteOkami

Smash Cadet
Bowser - 62
Captain Falcon - 87
Diddy Kong - 72
Donkey Kong - 74
Falco - 60
Fox - 76
Game & Watch - 55
Ganondorf - 63
Ice Climbers - 61
Ike - 75
Jigglypuff - 66
King Dedede - 88
Kirby - 64
Link - 95*heal*
Lucario - 72
Lucas - 72
Luigi - 65
Mario - 83
Marth - 72
Ness - 87
Olimar - 72
Peach - 88
Pikachu -67
Pit - 55
Pokemon Trainer - 99
R.O.B - 22*hurt*
Samus - 72
Sheik - 64
Sonic - 72
Toon Link - 66
Wario - 72
Wolf - 73
Yoshi - 59
Zelda - 81
Zero Suit Samus - 70

DemonFart

Smash Lord
ya know what

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums.

Reason: SPAM
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Smash World Forums

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
Why? Why must you be so heartless?
I was only attacking Kirby in retaliation for R.O.B. I do feel your pain, though, because Ike was lost in two versions due to overwhelming majority and trickery. I do not want to kill you... but if you continue to ally with the princess of hell, I must to prevent being overpowered again.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I was only attacking Kirby in retaliation for R.O.B. I do feel your pain, though, because Ike was lost in two versions due to overwhelming majority and trickery. I do not want to kill you... but if you continue to ally with the princess of hell, I must to prevent being overpowered again.
It's for safety sake (she's pissed at us, we're doing this so they're not as angry).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom