• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
It is. Nice Knowing you, I'm not paying for the funeral. Just don't use PT, I don't want to anger them.

roy is my boi

Smash Journeyman
Lol, you guys don't get it. Since there is no Roy, I am honestly cares who win. I just wanna play the H&H Ver. 3.0. I couldn't care less if they knock off G'dwrf. I'll just find another character to use. How many people use Peach?

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
Charizard and A1lion, do you realize i have at least 3 allies right now? Right now, the alliance of peaches is 5 strong, including you guys. If you come to us, we will be able to smother anything, plus, there are like 5 or 6 neutral players as of now that are active that we can coax into killing peach. You guys can easily make the tides turn.

Edit: Roy, about 3 that are active. A1lion and Charizard are allies to them, though, so its like facing 5.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Not to mention that Peach is backed up by around 5 people who are really active and so far nobody has higher than like 3 outside her (including Memo who made this version and Prepare yourself who made the previous H&H I and who I am trying to get permission to make the third one (to try something out).

@ Akkon: Really, this was to make sure that we don't die because we have shaky ground with them. If I went to you guys now, they'd instantly go after me.

I'll reconsider once you actually manage to take out Peach, OK?

roy is my boi

Smash Journeyman
5 people? LMAO. THEY USE ONLY ONE CHARACTER. THEY CAN'T HEAL WORTH ****. lololol. Kaykay, tommorow, me and my friends (who also don't care who wins lol) are gonna attack Peach to make H&H Individuals come around faster.

Niiro

Smash Ace
Kay, kay. Guess I will post tommorow before I go to school. Roy, the Critical minute is 6:55PM for us, amirite?

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I have the same problem (they hate me for allowing Kris to kill them and for me for launching an onslaught against Zelda & Shiek). I'll be more trustworthy to my word (so that they can't pull this back up) before switching. Link Might also be pulled with us, so that totals potentially 7 people.

Oh, and Roi, tell your friends NOT to use Pokemon Trainer or Kirby until Peach is dead.

Niiro

Smash Ace
I like people with cool ability xD. LMAO we are taking this game too seriously.
EDIT: haha Zamus, G'drf, G&W, Jiggs, Luigi, and Captain Falcon all do high damage.

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
Not to mention that Peach is backed up by around 5 people who are really active and so far nobody has higher than like 3 outside her (including Memo who made this version and Prepare yourself who made the previous H&H I and who I am trying to get permission to make the third one (to try something out).

@ Akkon: Really, this was to make sure that we don't die because we have shaky ground with them. If I went to you guys now, they'd instantly go after me.

I'll reconsider once you actually manage to take out Peach, OK?
Alright.
10Alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom