• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelgius

Smash Cadet
Spleen:
a large dark-red oval organ on the left side of the body between the stomach and the diaphragm; produces cells involved in immune responses .

If a paradox is something that contridicts itself, then why does this question not make sense?

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
Banned because Vader will haunt those without the force in their sleep.

And the ones who have force get force cookies, nom nom nom.

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
Banned because I may or may not have to log out to finish my long overdue homework. Just one day left before I is in troubles...

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
Banned because it is awesome to do so. But I hate homework on Saturdays; the only thing I preferred from school was that homework was on a Monday. D:

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Banned because I have to read two books and make about 800 word essay before monday...
I sometimes hate myself for being lazy... I should've started doing those long ago.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
No...

Is it weird to be reliefed to know that I'm not the only one (outside of Japan) who calls K.K. Slider Totakeke, which is his original (japanese) name.

Midnaftw

Smash Cadet
I don't know... I'm near a giant marshmallow if th
Spleen:
a large dark-red oval organ on the left side of the body between the stomach and the diaphragm; produces cells involved in immune responses .
I finally know what a spleen is!

Is it weird to be reliefed to know that I'm not the only one (outside of Japan) who calls K.K. Slider Totakeke, which is his original (japanese) name.
If you are not Russian then yes.

What's it like to be Russian?

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Vodka, alot of it, and a language nobody outside of Russia will understand, Also, everyone's always angry.

What can I do to not make stereotypical statements...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom