• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I'll give a vote to Lucas because Krystal's winning anyway. Also, I demand that someone PM me the original image used for Krystal's bar in that picture in the first post.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Voting Closed

Lylat Conference - Division 4

1st - Krystal [21 votes]

2nd - Lucas [11 votes]

3rd - Jenna [8 votes]

4th - Amy [3 votes]

Krystal wins in a landslide. Lucas squeeks by Jenna and Amy is left in the dust. We're about to move into the second half in round 1

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Shadow-Moses Conference -
Division 1:
NOW OPEN!

(Claus/Rundas/King K Rool/Snake)

We dive into the second half of round 1 in the world of Metal Gear. First off in this division is no other than Solid Snake himself, and he'll be up against the masked man, a metroid boss, and the king boss in donkey kong country.

I will give my vote to Claus, sorry Snake but as it is shown in your latest game, you're getting too old :psycho:

Let the battle begin.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Amy.

Just because I hate Ness/Lucas and I hate Krystal because most people only like her because they're attracted to a cartoon animal. Also, I never played Golden Sun.

EDIT: Woops. King K Rool then.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Amy.

Just because I hate Ness/Lucas and I hate Krystal because most people only like her because they're attracted to a cartoon animal. Also, I never played Golden Sun.

Wrong day, and way to piss people off :mad:
And I'm a girl, and I still like Krystal.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Amy.

Play the Golden Sun, if you like fantasy RPGs from the SNES, you'll love it, heck even if you don't you'll probably love it, it's a great game.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Wrong day, and way to piss people off :mad:
And I'm a girl, and I still like Krystal.

What made me really dislike her is a lot of her fans. I was watching Star Fox 64 vids on Youtube and I neevr played the GC ones, so I saw some cutscenes of them and everyone always goes "Omg she's so hot, I wanna do her, etc" when Krystal is in it. Then I find there's videos dedicated to her and I posted on there saying it's sick to want to have sex with animals and I get a bunch of thumbs down and people replying that are justifying it because she's so hot, etc.

You just have to read some of the things people say on the youtube videos.

EDIT: I've heard mostly good things about GS, so maybe I'll check it out sometime.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
What made me really dislike her is a lot of her fans. I was watching Star Fox 64 vids on Youtube and I neevr played the GC ones, so I saw some cutscenes of them and everyone always goes "Omg she's so hot, I wanna do her, etc" when Krystal is in it. Then I find there's videos dedicated to her and I posted on there saying it's sick to want to have sex with animals and I get a bunch of thumbs down and people replying that are justifying it because she's so hot, etc.

EDIT: I've heard mostly good things about GS, so maybe I'll check it out sometime.
She wasn't in 64 :p

Can't blame people for being like that.

Zenigame

Smash Apprentice
I vote for Snake.

K. Rool/Claus/Rundas advancing over Snake = Crime Against Humanity! Treason! etc, etc.....

Elysium

Smash Lord

I've seen all the Krystal comments you can imagine. But really, how many comments did people make about Zamus? Does it matter that Krystals model has fur, since it's all video games?

Anyway Rundas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom