• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Shadow-Moses Conference -
Division 2:
NOW OPEN!

(Diddy Kong/Meta Knight/Sora/Viewtiful Joe)

This will undoubtedly be an awesome match. We got two of the most popular Nintendo new characters up against a couple 3rd party characters, Viewtiful Joe who made it big on the Nintendo Gamecube and Sora, we're did he come from, oh thats right the awesome game from the GBA. So who will win, the monkey with nuts, the bad@$$ of the Kirby universe, the guy who stuck in movieland, or the only kid who is cool enough to travel through space, dimensions, and Final Fantasy.

I will give my vote to Sora, just because he is that awesome of a character, even though he has no chance of really getting in.

Let the battle begin.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Sora.

Sora is the key character here.

If you don't vote for him, you're Heartless.

Or a Nobody.

Whichever you find more offensive.

Like my KH jokes? This is comedic gold I'm giving you.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
It's hard to pick in this division.

Well, I'm not voting for Viewtiful Joe. And Metaknight doesn't mean much to me since I'm not that into Kirby games... But Diddy vs. Sora is hard. Sora would be a cool addition, even if I would prefer other 3rd parties before him. But DKC2 was just such an awesome game.

Hey, maybe Sora being in the game would bring a Kingdom Hearts game to the Wii. You never know.

Ah well, I guess I vote Sora...

Dr.Saturn

Smash Apprentice
sakupon

a friend that wants rayman in WHY HAVE RAYMAN WHEN YOU GOT SUKUPON

Edit: holy **** this is crazywe just got like 32 votes in a ROW for metaknight whats so good about meta knigt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom