• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levia7han117

Smash Journeyman
I vote ridley

and if the final outcome is mario vs. sonic, then I'm gonna be pissed b/c that means this was a whole waste. If you all wanted to see mario vs. sonic, then why didn't you pick up the f*cking Olympics game?

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
This isn't going to be easy, the Ridley fans are coming in at full force.

Mario FTW!!!!

Go Mario! Go!

Edit: And for the record, I'm not voting Mario to see Mario vs Sonic, I'm voting Mario because he's my favorite of the final four and I want him to win this tournament.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
If PT beat Ridley, Geno would have a greater chance against Mewtwo...because the PT fans might have not cared about the outcome of this battle...but since PT lost, they have to vote for the 1 Pokemon rep. left..

Regardless, the final two will be Sonic and Mario... I shall laugh with joy when Mario rips off Ridley's wings and when Sonic crushes Mewtwo...

I vote Mario
Yeah, I so would have preffered a fruity kid sending pokemon to fight for him over Mewtwo
Ridley vs. Mewtwo for the Finals! Thats much more interesting than Mario vs. Sonic:p

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
But wouldn't Ridley vs Mewtwo be far more interesting and unexpected than a finals featuring Mario and/or Sonic?
QF...wait, didn't I already say that?
IsmaR said:
Ridley vs. Mewtwo for the Finals! Thats much more interesting than Mario vs. Sonic:p
Oh well, still cool :chuckle:

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
This is a tough one, but I'm gonna go with Ridley because I want him as a newcomer (not that it has any effect on who actually gets in)

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
Mario u_u thought I'd never get to vote him... Instead of voting Isaac... But here I am... Sigh...

Patinator

Smash Champion
ZOMG RIDLEY!!!

Ridley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mario. I've never played a Metroid game with Ridleh in it, and I've played almost all of Mario games since 64. That tells you how pwnful Ridley is!

He's... Chuck Norris! TIME ONE BILLION!!! And in a dark purple dragon costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom