• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I went back and looked at some of the fake accounts, and according to me, the score is

Midna: 36
PT: 7
Bowser jr: 6
Ridley: - 8
Wow that sucks.

Aside from the fact that so many people have been creating false accounts, Ridley doesn't have no votes.
Considering I voted for him, I guess that means I'm less than a person.

:( ...ouch

Zenigame

Smash Apprentice
Wow that sucks.

Aside from the fact that so many people have been creating false accounts, Ridley doesn't have no votes.
Considering I voted for him, I guess that means I'm less than a person.

:( ...ouch

That was a joke.

Also, posting here doesn't up your post count:laugh:

Mav of Brill

Smash Cadet
gawd! look at the thing under your name..."Smash n00b'! which apparently means you dont have many abilities on this site yet. get your dang post count up legally and come back when you have 300
...thanks for letting me know that. n00b or not though, a bit of hospitality would have been appreciated. now that i know what to do, and who i hate, i think i may be getting the hang of this site.

Mav of Brill

Smash Cadet
gawd! look at the thing under your name..."Smash n00b'! which apparently means you dont have many abilities on this site yet. get your dang post count up legally and come back when you have 300
...thanks for letting me know that. n00b or not though, a bit of hospitality would have been appreciated. now that i know what to do, and who i hate, i think i may be getting the hang of this site.

outside of that, i still vote ridley.

and 'krystal...', don't waste your precious time talking to a worthless n00b.

Grandeza

Smash Master
well best of luck to ya.some members are a little harsh, but you'll find that a lot unfortunately. just remember no spammin double posting and stuff like that. dont forget to search function if your making a thread. good luck, you'll find nice members too so dont worry.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
well best of luck to ya.some members are a little harsh, but you'll find that a lot unfortunately. just remember no spammin double posting and stuff like that. dont forget to search function if your making a thread. good luck, you'll find nice members too so dont worry.
now wait i was just telling him what to do to get to vote...:ohwell:
w/e look earn respect by not flaming or spamming...thats basically what you need to do

-Krystal

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Mav of Brill, we were all noobs once. (yes, I can barely say that, but still )

I've already met my share of ***holes and you will too.

You will accepted at SWF if you vote for Bomberman at the next Character Battle game thingy. Because that is the entry requirement. XDDD

Grandeza

Smash Master
Mav of Brill, we were all noobs once. (yes, I can barely say that, but still )

I've already met my share of ***holes and you will too.

You will accepted at SWF if you vote for Bomberman at the next Character Battle game thingy. Because that is the entry requirement. XDDD
hes lying its dedede you have to vote for:laugh: but yea like evryone you'll meet a couple of people that you respect(or dont) but just cant get along with. for me i just cant seem to get along with vesperview. hes respected and i respect him(to a certain extent) but i dont get along with him and seem to argue with him more often than with others.

Mav of Brill

Smash Cadet
if that's kind krytal, than i'm a smash master. but differences aside, thanks all the same. sorry to flare up on you, but you were being an idiot.

RDK

Smash Hero
Just ignore KrystalRules. she's just a furry who likes to pretend she and her Brawl character choices are superior to everyone else.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Just ignore KrystalRules. she's just a furry who likes to pretend she and her Brawl character choices are superior to everyone else.
Enough!
Everybody stop flaming people, just vote for your character and PEACEFULLY discuss things..

I say let Mav vote, he seems legit, I'll vouch for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom