• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mav of Brill

Smash Cadet
i do agree that only obvious veterans should be counted, but i just found this site, and not being counted because some people are idiots really irks me. but go ahead and skip my vote, i'll pretend i'm not deeply irritated.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Ridley. For the obvious reasons why a space pirate dragon who just keeps coming back should go over a Pokemon Trainer, who hides behind monsters, Midna, (I cant argue there.) and Bowser Jr, a whiny little brat of Bowser that is trying to be as good as his dad but cant do anything right.

=.=

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

The Sweet 16 - Division 2

1st - Pokemon Trainer [26 votes]

2nd - Ridley [23 votes]

3rd - Midna [15 votes]

4th - Bowser Jr. [8 votes]

this is getting rediculous. I'm not going to be accepting votes from anyone who has registered in December. Sorry, but unless you have a good amount of posts, its not going to count. There are way to many suspicious accounts voting.

I know this sucks for people that are actually new here and want to vote, but there's just no way to know for sure.

Phlemingo

Smash Ace
It's kinda funny how Shooster says that he'll be cracking down on fake accounts for the sake of voting and then all these noobs pop up out of nowhere.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
this is getting rediculous. I'm not going to be accepting votes from anyone who has registered in December. Sorry, but unless you have a good amount of posts, its not going to count. There are way to many suspicious accounts voting.

I know this sucks for people that are actually new here and want to vote, but there's just no way to know for sure.
I don't blame you FlyinG ShoosteR. Some people just suck.

Good thing I've been here for a while. :bigthumbu

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Noooo, Midna is losing to that flying dinosaur thingy.-

Shooster, I'm all for imposing a rule on the votes allowed. But a loophole in your current rule would be that I can sign up today, make 50 posts, and then post here. If people are pathetic enough to make a new account just to add a vote for a character in a forum game, then they're probably pathetic enough to go make their account "legit" just for the sake of that vote.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Noooo, Midna is losing to that flying dinosaur thingy.-

Shooster, I'm all for imposing a rule on the votes allowed. But a loophole in your current rule would be that I can sign up today, make 50 posts, and then post here. If people are pathetic enough to make a new account just to add a vote for a character in a forum game, then they're probably pathetic enough to go make their account "legit" just for the sake of that vote.
Which is kinda lame, considering this forum game doesn't affect the chances of a character's confirmation. Unless Sakurai is reading this....

SAKURAI! PUT BOMBERMAN IN BRAWL! DELAY IT AS MUCH AS NEEDED, AS LONG AS BOMBERMAN IS IN!

*foams at the mouth*:laugh:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Which is kinda lame, considering this forum game doesn't affect the chances of a character's confirmation. Unless Sakurai is reading this....

SAKURAI! PUT BOMBERMAN IN BRAWL! DELAY IT AS MUCH AS NEEDED, AS LONG AS BOMBERMAN IS IN!

You're dumb!
He shouldn't delay it for ANYONE!!!
Except RIDLEY!!!

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice

I agree. with both points. :)

and yeah, I know there's a loophole...but if they're seriously going to waste their time to post 50 or more times in order to have 2 votes here, then thats sad. its just a forum game, not a deciding factor for who gets into brawl. If that becomes a problem, then I will just change the rule to a join date of Oct 07/Nov 07 or earlier, period.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord

and yeah, I know there's a loophole...but if they're seriously going to waste their time to post 50 or more times in order to have 2 votes here, then thats sad. its just a forum game, not a deciding factor for who gets into brawl.
....or is it....?

No, it is not.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord

and yeah, I know there's a loophole...but if they're seriously going to waste their time to post 50 or more times in order to have 2 votes here, then thats sad. its just a forum game, not a deciding factor for who gets into brawl. If that becomes a problem, then I will just change the rule to a join date of Oct 07/Nov 07 or earlier, period.
wait i won be able to vote then will i?

You're dumb!
He shouldn't delay it for ANYONE!!!
Except RIDLEY!!!
and KRYSTAL!!!

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

2nd - Ridley [25 votes]

3rd - Midna [15 votes]

These standings are as accurate as I can get them, after wading through all fake accounts of the last couple pages.

And KrystalRules, you definitely will be able to vote. You have over 300 posts and have been here since October :)
As long as the posters have been members since at least Nov 07, than they will be counted. I think that'll work, as all the fake accounts have been popping up this month.

Zenigame

Smash Apprentice
C'mon, PT! Pull out the win!

(Can anyone honestly say that this was expected? I was almost positive PT would be last place before today.)

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Current Standings:

2nd - Ridley [25 votes]

3rd - Midna [15 votes]

These standings are as accurate as I can get them, after wading through all fake accounts of the last couple pages.

And KrystalRules, you definitely will be able to vote. You have over 300 posts and have been here since October :)
I went back and looked at some of the fake accounts, and according to me, the score is

Midna: 36
PT: 7
Bowser jr: 6
Ridley: - 8

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
C'mon, PT! Pull out the win!

(Can anyone honestly say that this was expected? I was almost positive PT would be last place before today.)
I thought the same, even though I support PT. I was sure Ridley would be kicking arse.

Guess not, heh.

@RDK

I was being sarcastic when I said "that's not nice" lol

It's hard to tell on the internet =/

platnum

Smash Lord
338:smashboards crashes forever because of n00bs saying OMG BRAWL IS OUT!!!!!!!!! and thus we cant do teh posting DD,:

KrystalRules

Smash Lord

As long as the posters have been members since at least Nov 07, than they will be counted. I think that'll work, as all the fake accounts have been popping up this month.

whew good! i was kinda worried i wouldnt be able to vote for Krystal

Mav of Brill

Smash Cadet
god, i don't really care what you do, it's not like i'll be counted. but for future notice, don't decide such standings in the middle of a vote, it makes it better for people like me who found this site yesterday to find that people don't care what they think earlier on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom