• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

The Sweet 16 - Division 2

1st - Ridley [31 votes]

1st - Pokemon Trainer [28 votes]

2nd - Midna [16 votes]

3rd - Bowser Jr. [8 votes]

Yeah I noticed that the one guy voted twice. only counted one. And 1 1/2 hours remaining.
AND STOP ARGUING.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Considering you just joined this month people would generally assume that you don't know about things that have happened, so its pretty hard to tell if you are joking or not.

Metroid_01

Smash Journeyman
Atlanta, GA (school yr), Miami, Fl (summer)
You didn't say you liked Bomberman more than Ridley. You said Bomberman was better than Ridley.
Big deal.

Thats his opinion, just like the opposite is yours. Does not mean you can flame the hell out of him. Try and be just a little civil.

BTW, while I am here, put me down for Ridley =D.

Edit: Aquasatori - Somehow I doubt that (@ your edit). You dont win anything by flaming someone on an online forum. Its completely pointless.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Considering you just joined this month people would generally assume that you don't know about things that have happened, so its pretty hard to tell if you are joking or not.
Look, I'm sorry to have to poin out your horrendously obvious mental disabilities, but I'm afraid I have no choice.

I joined in November. THIS MONTH is December. Nice job there.

Does a brain wave EVER pass between your right ear and your left?

I quoted you contradicting yourself. How can it be hard to tell if I'm joking about what happened if people generally think I wouldn't know **** because I only joined a while ago?

The joke I made earlier is entirely justified because I DON'T know why the Ridley fans were banned. And anyone with any kind of education can tell that because I only joined a while ago.

EDIT: and if I get banned for this, it would be worth it.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
RESULTS:

The Sweet 16 - Division 2

Characters advancing to The Elite 8:

1st - Ridley [32 votes]

2nd - Pokemon Trainer [29 votes]

Characters eliminated from tournament:

3rd - Midna [16 votes]

4th - Bowser Jr. [8 votes]

Please wait, the next division will open in a few minutes.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
The Sweet 16 - Division 3: NOW OPEN!

Division 3 of the Sweet 16 is now open. I vote for Sonic. You may now vote for this division.

AND NO ARGUING. I can imagine this one will get a lot of it. Just vote and move on, or discuss things peacefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom