• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Smash Lord
'Cause. He pwns. Enough said. Plus, you're talking about one of the most well-known video game villain of all time. Now the question is, why is Krystal winning?
'Cause. She pwns. Enough said. Plus, you're talking about one of the most **** video game females of all time. Now the question is, why does this character battle continue, Krystal's gunna win?

TheFifthMan

Smash Journeyman
A couple blocks away from Purdue University
You come across this delicious cake.

Only problem? There's a proximity mine set under the platter.

BOOM. Enjoy your flaming trip into the Aperture Science and HAL Laboratory Joint Emergency Explosive Trophy Reactor (ie: irrecoverably off the stage)

Always remember, the cake is a lie. And now it's my horse.

And yes, real men use items.

Jarrs

Smash Rookie
lol nice try, but no, they are actually outdoors... (and treadmills, is the word you were looking for)

Jarrs

Smash Rookie
The man is completely dry, not a drop on him. No umbrella I know can do that. And he would have to put in effort to speed up, even in a wheelchair... Unless someone was pushing him.

*Hint*- apply the idea behing this statement "Unless someone was pushing him" to another scenario where he could stay completely dry.

RDK

Smash Hero
no he definately means epic fail...
Krystal could Kick Bowzers butt! no doubt...think about it she understands her staff more then fox and fox beat a huge T-Rex(which could kill bowzer also)
I'm pretty sure her staff attack wouldn't be a one-hit K.O. in Brawl. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Boozer > Krystal

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
Surprises me to see all these people vote Bowser~hes pretty lame~~~.
He always fails in everything he does xP....He cant even get a girlfriend >>...
He always loses them...er...i mean H E R. hehe

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I dont get it either, maybe its cuz they want to be on gimpy's good side or something.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I vote IC. they're so adorable. I would have voted Bowser, but there's no point. He's gonna win. I just hope Krstal looses. she's my least favorite space animal. Peppy's by far my favorite, slippy's kool too.

RDK

Smash Hero
When he actually SUCCEEDS in beating Mario I will think hes O K. Until then, hes a loser~
Yeah, that totally makes sense.

Then go ahead and let me know as soo n as Krystal becomes an important and non-tacked-on character in the SF franchise, 'kay?

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
she was the only reason Adventures went the way it did...pretty important! and Fox's love interest causes him to sway his decisions alot! again pretty important

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Round 2 - Division 5

1st - Bowser [28 votes]

2nd - Krystal [25 votes]

3rd - Diddy Kong [13 votes]

4th - Ice Climbers [4 votes]

You guys are arguing over nothing.

DO A BARREL ROLL!

Status
Not open for further replies.