• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
320: You enter Groundhog Day on Febuary 9th, meaning you'll never ever ever ever get the game! OMG!!!! DOOOOOM.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
I'm still here.

I'm having trouble deciding on who to vote.

Frozenflame may be the best answer...

...Can we get another vote count?

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Krystal no doubt

i'll take any of you Bowzer punks anyday with any character, and i'll win...bowzer is just about 10,000x to slow...and he isnt powerful enough for his speed, which means Krystal would rock his world!

hunter-x

Smash Apprentice
come on guys.... think GIGA. vote for Bowser, not my fave character but he is for this particular round.

Smash Apprentice
Can't believe Yoshi lost tiebreaker:ohwell:
But oh well.
I vote Diddy. We need more Diddy supporters *runs to Diddy boards*

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I vote Krystal.

Yoshi lost!!! First I had to deal with that brawl was not coming out today, and now, idk who to root for anymore:(.

Bowser Junior better freaking lose the next match!

Fawriel

Smash Master
It's a ****ing crime against nature that Yoshi lost to Bowser Jr. I'm getting the feeling I should preserve my votes as well... right now I'd like to switch to Krystal simply to increase the gap between her and Diddy. Just, you know, to be mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom