• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I really don't want to put anymore people on my ignore list, especially if it's PsychoIncarnate.

Truthfully, I've never seen GrimLizard go against Geno until today happened. I'm sure he just wants CF in over him. If that's the case, he is certainly over-reacting because we all know CF is in the game already.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I remember this one time, we all we're in this thread playing the Eliminator, a really sweet game, which was even better because people didn't form a circle jerk over whose the better character, but then I woke up and checked reality. A flame war had engulfed the thread.
Which is why we need to go back to the voting.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Limit, before this thing ends, gotta say, Hell of a Game, you should make a 3rd Party one next.

Or have some kind of theme.

raul

Smash Lord
Which is why we need to go back to the voting.
Agreed. Even though I am out of votes, I still want to see who wins. Technically, its my fault Geno made it to the final round, because I voted him to the final round. So I guess I am a precursor to the Not-So-Cold-War on the Smash World Forums. Sorry guys. How was I supposed to know ignite the most useless fight know to man?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Limit I guess this is how things are going to be unless those Geno voters from yesterday happen to be online...or if theo Falcon voters organize.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
I don't honestly know why this thread was allowed to be in here for so long, but Forum Games (like this one) belong in Forum Games. Moving it there now.
If you want to pop in and act like an ill-informed moderator, be my guest. However, this is not simply a "Forum Game" as you label it, it is a glorified character poll. It is my speculative roster for unconfirmed characters. It has been in Brawl Character Discussion for a week because that's exactly what it was for, and that's why it hasn't been moved until now. There has been plenty of character discussion in this thread, believe me.

The Final Round ends tonight and everyone has been eagerly awaiting it up until this point. Have some leniency and move it back, it belongs in the Brawl Character Discussion Forum, and has every right to be there.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I dont know maybe it didnt increase because you posted in a game section where posts count doesnt matter

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
this thing is never gonna finish lol unless some people vote

whoa i had like 80 posts earlier now i only got 69????
lol limit only has 6, but hey now ive moved up to smash journeyman ;)

Wat i think happened is when he moved the thread all post we had made dont count anymore so we went down but that still doesnt explain y im on here as a journeyman then back to a child with the same amount of posts???

raul

Smash Lord
Thanks, I've had a lot of fun too.
Allow me to recap all the fun:

In the first round, Bomberman becomes an early upset and is eliminated. The upsets would continue with early departures of Wind Waker Zelda...I mean Link and Sukapon. The Animal Crossing Villager lasted too long, making it all the way to round 6. Isaac's fans couldn't save him from leaving after 14 rounds and soon fan favorite Falco joined him being eliminated in round 15. The biggest shock of all was when MegaMan fell very short, losing out in round 16. Some may consider the fact that Ashley out lasted big names like MegaMan, the Black Knight, Ganondorf, Krystal, Mr. Game and Watch and others making it all the way to round 19, the biggest upset...ever.

It was the two captains, Falcon and Olimar who dominated the game, moving past each round quickly. They even put Ridley, who might have the largest fan base on the forum, in his place. Luigi and Geno quitely moved up the ranks as well. An overlooked achiever, Wolf O'Donnell, beat out both Krystal and Falco making it to the 21st round. He had narrowly escaped elimination numerous times prior.

But there could only be one captain on this ship, and Falcon took the helm. He falcon punched all the pikmin back into orbit, though no one truly believe this is the last we have seen of Olimar....

The final 3 stood broken, bruised, and battered: Captain Falcon, a 2 time Smash Brothers veteran and hero of the F-Zero series; Luigi, also a 2 time smash veteran and brother of the biggest gaming character of all time...Mario. And there was Geno. A fan favorite of the forum who made his name in Super Mario, rpg.

Would Geno make it past the power house captain and the brother of the fame?

RAUL answered that question. With lightning speed, Raul voted for Geno, sending him to the final round. The Geno fans celebrated, the voters were shocked, and the world stood still for one mere moment.

And when the smoke had cleared, there stood Captain Falcon. He had won his battle against Luigi. They glared at one another, both knowing their fate...win or die trying.

It was the mighty captain with blazing speed, vs the puppet with lion's strength and magic to boost. The flames of power, the stars of magic, could anything keep them from destroying each other? Only time will tell. Can a man made of bones, defeat a puppet created from bark? Can magic over come power? The Ridley's, the MegaMan's, the Krystal's, the Black Knight's, the Ganondorf's, they were no more.

There was nothing left for them, but to await their fate, which laid in the hands of the voters.

But was Raul wrong for his ways? For his vote for Geno had created the threshold for a flame war. A war of poor arguments, terrible logic, and just god-awful spelling. Was he to blame for this war? Was he the one responsible? NO. For he could not know the actions of others. He could not measure their anger, their hate, their rage, it was not his doing. And yet he could not change what he had done. He turned to Falcon and Geno and placed an arm on their shoulders, "Got get 'em boys. And may the best character win."
They each replied with a nod and the turned to face each other once more. And before they could speak, a voice came from the crowd...

"I should have won," cried Ridley as he finished chewing on Ashely's brains.

Grandeza

Smash Master
WHAT THE HELL! I HAD OVER ****ING 200 POSTS AND NOW I HAVE 43!!!!!! DAM WHY DID YOU MOVE THIS THREaD KIRBY KING?! YOU DOOMED MY # of POSTS!

edit:Screw it im just gana spam my way to more posts. i dont care if i get banned. ill make a new account and tell u guys. i have like 20 e mails so i ddont give a rats ***.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Allow me to recap all the fun:

In the first round, Bomberman becomes an early upset and is eliminated. The upsets would continue with early departures of Wind Waker Zelda...I mean Link and Sukapon. The Animal Crossing Villager lasted too long, making it all the way to round 6. Isaac's fans couldn't save him from leaving after 14 rounds and soon fan favorite Falco joined him being eliminated in round 15. The biggest shock of all was when MegaMan fell very short, losing out in round 16. Some may consider the fact that Ashley out lasted big names like MegaMan, the Black Knight, Ganondorf, Krystal, Mr. Game and Watch and others making it all the way to round 19, the biggest upset...ever.

It was the two captains, Falcon and Olimar who dominated the game, moving past each round quickly. They even put Ridley, who might have the largest fan base on the forum, in his place. Luigi and Geno quitely moved up the ranks as well. An overlooked achiever, Wolf O'Donnell, beat out both Krystal and Falco making it to the 21st round. He had narrowly escaped elimination numerous times prior.

But there could only be one captain on this ship, and Falcon took the helm. He falcon punched all the pikmin back into orbit, though no one truly believe this is the last we have seen of Olimar....

The final 3 stood broken, bruised, and battered: Captain Falcon, a 2 time Smash Brothers veteran and hero of the F-Zero series; Luigi, also a 2 time smash veteran and brother of the biggest gaming character of all time...Mario. And there was Geno. A fan favorite of the forum who made his name in Super Mario, rpg.

Would Geno make it past the power house captain and the brother of the fame?

RAUL answered that question. With lightning speed, Raul voted for Geno, sending him to the final round. The Geno fans celebrated, the voters were shocked, and the world stood still for one mere moment.

And when the smoke had cleared, there stood Captain Falcon. He had won his battle against Luigi. They glared at one another, both knowing their fate...win or die trying.

It was the mighty captain with blazing speed, vs the puppet with lion's strength and magic to boost. The flames of power, the stars of magic, could anything keep them from destroying each other? Only time will tell. Can a man made of bones, defeat a puppet created from bark? Can magic over come power? The Ridley's, the MegaMan's, the Krystal's, the Black Knight's, the Ganondorf's, they were no more.

There was nothing left for them, but to await their fate, which laid in the hands of the voters.

But was Raul wrong for his ways? For his vote for Geno had created the threshold for a flame war. A war of poor arguments, terrible logic, and just god-awful spelling. Was he to blame for this war? Was he the one responsible? NO. For he could not know the actions of others. He could not measure their anger, their hate, their rage, it was not his doing. And yet he could not change what he had done. He turned to Falcon and Geno and placed an arm on their shoulders, "Got get 'em boys. And may the best character win."
They each replied with a nod and the turned to face each other once more. And before they could speak, a voice came from the crowd...

"I should have won," cried Ridley as he finished chewing on Ashely's brains.
I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom