• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Geno is too "unknown" to be in Brawl. I could see if he were in more games as a recurring character like Waluigi (whom I hate) or Yoshi. Thats why someone who represents a whole new world of Smash, not Mario's world, should be the next 3rd party character.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Geno is too "unknown" to be in Brawl. I could see if he were in more games as a recurring character like Waluigi (whom I hate) or Yoshi. Thats why someone who represents a whole new world of Smash, not Mario's world, should be the next 3rd party character.
Game and Watch and Ice climbers say hi

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Game and Watch and Ice climbers say hi
Apparently you didn't read my whole post. G&W starred in plenty of their own games. Ice Climbers were the main characters of their own games. These games were known games during their time. I heard of both of them before I played Melee. Geno, on the other hand, is just a side character in a game outshined by Mario.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently you didn't read my whole post. G&W starred in plenty of their own games. Ice Climbers were the main characters of their own games. These games were known games during their time. I heard of both of them before I played Melee. Geno, on the other hand, is just a side character in a game outshined by Mario.
Apparently he wasn't, because that argument is only used by people that haven't played the game...

the grim lizard

Smash Master
PsychoIncarnate, you're just done. You're making yourself look like even more of an idiot the more you post (if that is even possible).

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Apparently he wasn't, because that argument is only used by people that haven't played the game...
But I HAVE played the game, and it was great. I prefer Mallow though.

I'm just saying that there are PLENTY of other and better 3rd party characters that can be put in the game. If Sakurai doesn't recognize Geno as being 3rd party, than his inclusion is completely welcomed by me.

Enigma14

Smash Champion

I'm just saying that there are PLENTY of other and better 3rd party characters that can be put in the game. If Sakurai doesn't recognize Geno as being 3rd party, than his inclusion is completely welcomed by me.
Alright then. However Id like to point out 1 thing.

1. Since Nintendo and SE need to be working or in the case of Alpha Dreamworks (they created M&L:SS which had Geno in it) on a game for Geno to appear hes
considered 2nd party.

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
Reading all of your posts I come to an understanding.

Sakurai has had the name Geno tossed up around the office quite a few times. Ranging from the character poll all the way to when he was asking around what Geno's personality was like.

Geno is the main character of Super Mario RPG. The entire plot of the story revolves around him and around the Star Road. If Geno was not in the game then more 3/4 of the plot would not make sense, or even exist.

All of the logic that you are tossing around that "he was a side character in only one game" is idiotic. Sakurai is a sucker for older characters and even after 11 Years Geno has a cult fan base.

You can argue all you want about Geno's chances of being in brawl, but it really doesn't matter. Even people who seem to have no chance sometimes slip in.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Alright then. However Id like to point out 1 thing.

1. Since Nintendo and SE need to be working or in the case of Alpha Dreamworks (they created M&L:SS which had Geno in it) on a game for Geno to appear hes
considered 2nd party.
If he's considered second party and doesnt waste a third party spot, than I'm all cool with it. He would have an awesome moveset.

I'm still dreaming that Sora will make it into Brawl. Hopefully my dreams will come true.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
phychoincarnate, you arnt proving youreself right with this...if you want to prove yourself right, use logic, not flameing.
He's just flaming as well, and he did it first...why should I have to prove myself to him when he hasn't to me

Enigma14

Smash Champion
yes I have.Read my response to PsychoIncarnate.

Thats ok, its ur opinion.

Ok thats where we can agree on.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Well it's been 3 hours, and we really aren't getting anywhere. I'm taking (5) points off the top of both.

Current Standings: Round 29

Captain Falcon: (16) Points Remaining

Geno: (14) Points Remaining

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Well it's been 3 hours, and we really aren't getting anywhere. I'm taking (5) points off the top of both.

Current Standings: Round 29

Captain Falcon: (16) Points Remaining

Geno: (14) Points Remaining
So whats the score up to now 30?

Blasphemy

Smash Cadet
Captain Falcon FTW!

Geno is made of wood which means he has splinters in his head which means he is stupid which means he's made out of wood!!!

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Captain Falcon FTW!

Geno is made of wood which means he has splinters in his head which means he is stupid which means he's made out of wood!!!
You know that Geno is a all wise-sage being right? Or are you just one of those people will ignore this post and just say whatever with disreguarding the facts?

Limit

Smash Apprentice
So whats the score up to now 30?
Yeah, 30 was my original plan. I just added the extra 10 as a safe net. But doesn't look like it will be necessary anymore now that the battle seems to be evening out. This has no effect on the game other than bringing both of the characters closer to the elimination point.

Captain Falcon FTW!

25 post minimum, your vote doesn't count.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's because it's frivolous trying to discuss anything with you.

So, I just have to leave with my own peace of mind.
...and you have actually made any real arguement? You started by saying some 12 year old yesterday represented ALL Geno fans when no one heard of him and he just joined that day. Geno fans even told him to stop posting like he did.

You also contradict yourself and started flaming in the first place

Enigma14

Smash Champion
psycho, grim has made real arguments your he one responding with hell flames. I havent seen a argument from you other then "geno rulz your face cause your stupid!!!!!" in the last ten pages, your doing more flaming then (hate to say it) harry right now
*feels an expolosion coming*

The topic is about voting for our favs. lets just do voting only.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
psycho grim has made real arguments your he one responding with hell flames. I havent seen a argument from you other then "geno rulz your face cause your stupid!!!!!" in the last ten pages, your doing more flaming then (hate to say it) harry right now
Grim started (and is continuing) to use prejudice, I'm sick of that **** in real life...I shouldn't have to deal with that here...

raul

Smash Lord
I remember this one time, we all we're in this thread playing the Eliminator, a really sweet game, which was even better because people didn't form a circle jerk over whose the better character, but then I woke up and checked reality. A flame war had engulfed the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom