• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
I swear you should start disqualifying some votes.

It would make more sense.

Like, if someone doesnt follow the rules and messes up for voting, Falcon loses 1 point.
I check every vote for validity, regardless of whether or not it follows the rules.

RDK

Smash Hero
Like, if someone doesnt follow the rules and messes up for voting, Falcon loses 1 point.
If we used that system, Geno would have like negative one million votes, because everyone on the Geno side is such a mess-up at life that they lose points in an elimination game because of it.

P.S: If you hate CF so much, why the hell is he your avatar? Or is this just another amazing public display of your intelligence?

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Ooh, what his knee...GOD that's original!
Screw you. Stop comparing Geno crap to characters that outclass him.

This is why I hate Geno. Because of comment like that. If you people would just submit and admit that there are lots of characters superior to him and such, but you still want him in or...he could still be cool or anything like that, I'd be fine with him. But the fact that you continually try to compare him or even claim superiority to other certain characters...that's what ticks me off and makes me hate him more and more. So, my hate for Geno comes directly from your blind Geno fanboy support...

Enigma14

Smash Champion

This is why I hate Geno. Because of comment like that. If you people would just submit and admit that there are lots of characters superior to him and such, but you still want him in or...he could still be cool or anything like that, I'd be fine with him. But the fact that you continually try to compare him or even claim superiority to other certain characters...that's what ticks me off and makes me hate him more and more. So, my hate for Geno comes directly from your blind Geno fanboy support...
REad my sig if it shows up

BTW I dont like to compare Geno to others cause theres nothing to compare

thats like comparing Pikachu to giga bowser

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
Hey Limit knows what hes doing there was some dumb kid that tryed to vote yesterday that he noticed and it all worked out well So trust in his wisdom.. ;)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Hardly anyone knew anything about Falcon before Smash, hell I don't think anyone even cared.

Your judging him solely on his appearance in past Smash, if he was a newcomer you'd have **** to say about him

Houndstooth

Smash Ace

Dude... Chill. What makes Captain Falcon so much better than Geno?

Harry Megamix

Smash Apprentice
Hardly anyone knew anything about Falcon before Smash, hell I don't think anyone even cared.

Your judging him solely on his appearance in past Smash, if he was a newcomer you'd have **** to say about him
This is a foolish statement that you obviously pulled out of your *** because you saw that you were losing the argument.

And I can guarantee that a hell of a lot more people knew about CF before Smash than Geno.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
But thats the thing u cant compare them because there are many factors that make them different the only thing you can compare them on is opinion but you cant even use that to compare them.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This is a foolish statement that you obviously pulled out of your *** because you saw that you were losing the argument.

And I can guarantee that a hell of a lot more people knew about CF before Smash than Geno.
Let the grown ups talk boy, it's rude to interrupt

the grim lizard

Smash Master

Yeah, that's an easy cop-out. I could say the same for Geno until a few people brought up him for a Brawl contender. That's a pretty ******** statement anyway because there have been what? At least 10 F-Zero games? And there were at least two before Smash64.

Lots of people had never heard of Link or Fox or Kirby or Samus, too. Does that make them worse than Geno? Think before you talk, kid.

Exactly. This is why I hate Geno.

Hey Harry no one really even knew what Falcon looked like before smahs you know since he was never out of his racer so unless you want to be pwned again SYFU nOOb.
You're an idiot. Ever played the game? They always show him outside the racer before you begin...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah, that's an easy cop-out. I could say the same for Geno until a few people brought up him for a Brawl contender. That's a pretty ******** statement anyway because there have been what? At least 10 F-Zero games? And there were at least two before Smash64.

Lots of people had never heard of Link or Fox or Kirby or Samus, too. Does that make them worse than Geno? Think before you talk, kid.

How many games did Falcon have before he got into Smash

1, F-Zero for Super Nintendo

I think his popularity came FROM being in Smash in the first place

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
lol such a beat down it doesnt matter dont worry about it Genos gonna win anyways ;) wink wink jk(actually i really think he should win!!)

Houndstooth

Smash Ace

You're an idiot. Ever played the game? They always show him outside the racer before you begin...
lol You are putting Captain Falcon up at the top with Link, Fox, Kirby, and Samus? I believe that anyone who has been close to an Nintendo has heard of Link. I, personally, had never heard of Captain Falcon until Smash 64. Anyway, to keep going.

You can't compare the two, as everyone keeps saying. Geno doesn't race, and Captain Falcon doesn't fight RPG style.

I've never played the game. Didn't know that they showed him outside his racer. Heck, I couldn't even tell you what color his racer is...

the grim lizard

Smash Master
How many games did Falcon have before he got into Smash

1, F-Zero for Super Nintendo

I think his popularity came FROM being in Smash in the first place
Not for the SNES idiot
You guys are such noobs. I guess either you're just morons or you just flat-out didn't play smash 64. F-Zero X came out a good 4 months or so before Smash on the N64.

lol You are putting Captain Falcon up at the top with Link, Fox, Kirby, and Samus? I believe that anyone who has been close to an Nintendo has heard of Link. I, personally, had never heard of Captain Falcon until Smash 64. Anyway, to keep going.

You can't compare the two, as everyone keeps saying. Geno doesn't race, and Captain Falcon doesn't fight RPG style.
You are comparing them...

And yes, I am putting him up there. Because guess what...Sakurai did, too. He's in the game with them. And there are plenty of people who don't know who those people are, OK? Lots of people who pretty much know Mario characters and that's it. I can't tell you how many people I still encounter who refer to Link as "Zelda"...

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings: Round 29

Captain Falcon: (25) Points Remaining

Geno: (15) Points Remaining

Harry Megamix

Smash Apprentice

I've never played the game. Didn't know that they showed him outside his racer. Heck, I couldn't even tell you what color his racer is...
This argument fails harder than your prose. The popularity point could be said about Geno as well. Not everyone in the unviverse has played SMRPG. In your silly little Geno world, maybe. But not IRL.

And Falcon DOES fight--just not RPG style. He's been in both Smash games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom