• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
*cheers from sidelines* Go Geno! I already wasted my vote, but I guess it doesn't matter, since it would've taken the same amount of votes to get him here anyway...

Whoo! Geno Whirl the competition!

RDK

Smash Hero
We need a lot more people to vote for Captain Falcon. There's too many Geno fanboys in here.

Don't vote Geno! He kills babies!

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings: Round 29

Captain Falcon: (24) Points Remaining

Geno: (16) Points Remaining

Captain Falcon up by 4 votes.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Meh, i'm voting for Captain Falcon and let Limit decide if he takes my vote or not. So Cap'n ****ing Falcon FTW.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
sry if i look dumb but i kinda though since they were about two different things i should possibly make 2 seperate posts ;)

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Screw you. Geno is crap.

And screw all of you for even comparing Geno to the greatness that is Captain Falcon.
Wrong you cant compare the characters because of the many viarables they have

Geno was in a RPG

Falcon is racing

you just cant compare them except by their punches

RDK

Smash Hero
Geno was in a RPG

Falcon is racing
Oh, you forgot to add that CF was in a Nintendo series called Super Smash Brothers. It's a little obscure, though, so it probably doesn't even count towards his credit.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
that just means falcon's moves are more creative, genos would just be a carbon copy of moves seen before. Id take more creative over redone any day
Carbon copy? How do you think Geno Flash is a "Carbon-copy"?

Falcon's moves are more creative? Its just a punch/kick with flames for specials, and a bunch of kicks and punches.

You call that creative?

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Geno's moves are copies from his game, true. However, tell me any other characters that can shoot stars, small bullets, cannon balls, beams, and transform into a giant cannon when they are just a wooden puppet? And no, Disney's wooden doll cannot.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
Carbon copy? How do you think Geno Flash is a "Carbon-copy"?

Falcon's moves are more creative? Its just a punch/kick with flames for specials, and a bunch of kicks and punches.

You call that creative?
i ment we have seen all his moves in a previous game, falcon had all brand spankin new moves when he joined smash. (and yes i know thats cause he didnt have any moves to copy to begin with but i like that better anyways)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
i ment we have seen all his moves in a previous game, falcon had all brand spankin new moves when he joined smash. (and yes i know thats cause he didnt have any moves to copy to begin with but i like that better anyways)
Yet they were still just punches and kicks...

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Oh, you forgot to add that CF was in a Nintendo series called Super Smash Brothers. It's a little obscure, though, so it probably doesn't even count towards his credit.
it doesnt even make sense you cant put that on a scale unless both are in at least 1 smash game and even by that there is no clear victor because any1 can win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom