• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
lol poor zero suit i feel the same way, although i wont spam, and ok Limit thats makes since to me ;) thats kid was dumb yesterday omg he needed to be beat severly... and how r u smash journeyman Limit??? u only have 6 posts which is freakin awesome
Speaking of which, what r the levels of person u can get, and how many posts do u need to get them??anyone no

raul

Smash Lord
nice story made me laugh XD
We all need a chuckle now and then... Here was a delete passage from the story....

"Hey watch it!" shouted MegaMan at the great space pirate, who had spewed Ashely's blood all over the stands, "You're getting girly blood all over my Good-and-Plenty's!"

"Aww da baby!" laughed Luigi.

Olimar turned to MegaMan and said, "You know the people that make Good-and-Plenty got a lot of nerve. Good and plenty my a$$! They ain't good and there are never enough! Few and $hitty, that should be there name. Few and $hitty!"

Meanwhile, on the human side of the stands.....

A Lizard who always appears Grim, turned to a Psycho and said, "Yeah well, Captain Falcon is better because he has anime I can make knuckle grand children too!"

Psycho replied, "Yeah well Geno is made of wood, so he's like a tree...only with hands and eyes and a t-shirt and stuff!"

The Lizard that appears Grim answered, "Yeah, well....you like men!"

Psycho gasped, "I do not!"

Then came a call from the character stands, "Hey! You two! Yeah you, gofus and gallant over there! Shut-up! I wanna see who wins!"

"Nice one Bomberman!" said Wind Waker Link as Bomberman took his seat beside him.

"D@mn straight," he smiled, giving WW Link a pound.

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
WHAT THE HELL! I HAD OVER ****ING 200 POSTS AND NOW I HAVE 43!!!!!! DAM WHY DID YOU MOVE THIS THREaD KIRBY KING?! YOU DOOMED MY # of POSTS!

edit:Screw it im just gana spam my way to more posts. i dont care if i get banned. ill make a new account and tell u guys. i have like 20 e mails so i ddont give a rats ***.
funny, you have 43 posts and it still says that ur a Smash Journeyma

Limit

Smash Apprentice
lol poor zero suit i feel the same way, although i wont spam, and ok Limit thats makes since to me ;) thats kid was dumb yesterday omg he needed to be beat severly... and how r u smash journeyman Limit??? u only have 6 posts which is freakin awesome
Speaking of which, what r the levels of person u can get, and how many posts do u need to get them??anyone no
Haha it resets the post count but not my forum title.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
We all need a chuckle now and then... Here was a delete passage from the story....

"Hey watch it!" shouted MegaMan at the great space pirate, who had spewed Ashely's blood all over the stands, "You're getting girly blood all over my Good-and-Plenty's!"

"Aww da baby!" laughed Luigi.

Olimar turned to MegaMan and said, "You know the people that make Good-and-Plenty got a lot of nerve. Good and plenty my a$$! They ain't good and there are never enough! Few and $hitty, that should be there name. Few and $hitty!"
I didnt get what the good and platys are but it made me laugh again XD

what is good-and-plenty?

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Attention all: this is a game. The first post says as much, in the first sentence. Rather than call me ill-informed (I have, after all, only been around here for almost six years, so I have no idea how Forum Games works), consider that perhaps the entirety of SWF does not revolve around the one or two Brawl Discussion rooms we have. If you'd like, talk to a Brawl room mod or a Forum Games mod to see what their opinions are--unless you think that they, too, will be ill-informed as to the functions of the rooms they moderate.

If you do want this in Character Discussion, I think it should be closed, mainly for all the one line posts and signatures that people have been making. To those whose posts counts fell, I'm sorry, and I wasn't even aware that would happen. Posts in Forum Games do not count toward post count, and apparently vBulletin now takes that into account when moving threads (if it used to do that, I never noticed until now). I'm not going to reinstate your post counts, though, because frankly there's no reason to do so. If you spam for additional posts, you will be banned, your IP will be banned, and if you keep it up we'll get in touch with your ISP's abuse department. Take it from this ill-informed mod: post count doesn't matter for anything, and it hasn't as long as SWF has been around.

No more posting about where this thread belongs in this thread. If anyone does want to talk about that, do so in Forum Disputes.

burrito

Smash Lord
You've already voted for Captain Falcon this game, sorry.
Oh, okay, I thought that everyone could vote because it was the last round. I guess I was wrong.

Zero Suit Falcon said:
WHAT THE HELL! I HAD OVER ****ING 200 POSTS AND NOW I HAVE 43!!!!!! DAM WHY DID YOU MOVE THIS THREaD KIRBY KING?! YOU DOOMED MY # of POSTS!

edit:Screw it im just gana spam my way to more posts. i dont care if i get banned. ill make a new account and tell u guys. i have like 20 e mails so i ddont give a rats ***.
*rolls eyes* Why do you care so much?

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Ridley is being massively overpowered with his awesome crazy space pirate...ness.

I vote Peach, just to keep her alive!

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
lol spamming is bad bad bad so dont do it only give real posts thats have to due with the subject at hand! Kirby King i think ur a great moderator although my posts did drop. ;)dont let people get ya down

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings: Round 29

Captain Falcon: (20) Points Remaining

Geno: (10) Points Remaining

I guess that settles it then, the thread remains here.

What a disappointing way for it to end though. You can choose to exert your moderating power all you want and cockblock everyone's enjoyment, but that doesn't mean it's right.

TBone06

Smash Ace
Limit before this ends I want to say that this was a great experience, I always made sure I checked and I always tried to vote for my faves:) thanks

Limit

Smash Apprentice
It's only a matter of time, FlyinG ShoosteR, before this one gets shut down too.

What a complete waste of effort and entertainment.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
well in the end were all winners for participating in this awesome experience yea!!! Also i think that this thread should be open to all voters even previous if its not done in like 3 hours. just an opinion. Then it might actually finish although if u do that i would raise the votes back to 40 or so

Limit

Smash Apprentice
yes this was really fun, nice job limit, btw, you counted my vote on pg 156 right? im just making sure
Yeah, I got it thanks.

well in the end were all winners for participating in this awesome experience yea!!! Also i think that this thread should be open to all voters even previous if its not done in like 3 hours. just an opinion. Then it might actually finish although if u do that i would raise the votes back to 40 or so
I was going to do that, very soon I might add, but I'm just pissed off now. This thread has gone nowhere but downhill since that massive flame war and now that it has been moved to "Forum Games"...just disappointing to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom