• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Some ignorant mod moved my thread to the "Games Forum"...

and we all know how much attention it's going to get in there...
I was actually wondering where your thread went. I looked through the first couple pages and couldnt find it, so I got really confused. that sucks, its only inevitable that mine will be moved too. ugh

Grandeza

Smash Master
the worst part is every post u made in this thread duznt count once it's moved to games. i had 200+. now look how many posts i have. unfortunately it inevitable

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Division 6

1st - Ridley [27 votes]

2nd - Snake [17 votes]

3rd - Peach [12 votes]

4th - Black Shadow [4 votes]

wow i'll be down to about 6 posts if they move this...I really hope they dont, that would suck. I'm just going to keep everything running normally and hopefully they'll pass over my thread.

Edit: wow, not only did Limit's game get moved, but it is now locked. The mod said that these types of games are banned. but it was in the "forum game" section, how is that against the rules? I just read the rules, there is nothing mentioned about forum games. I just dont understand. These things take a lot of work, and I can understand moving it to the forum games section, but I cannot understand destroying someone's hard work by closing the thread.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
These type of games are banned.

And I'm warning half of you for spam

Limit

Smash Apprentice
What a joke.

Message to all the moderators: Get a life.

Because obviously moderating a forum community isn't exposing you to enough social interaction. Your actions make me sick.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
maybe if we dont turn this into a flame war, it wont get closed. so lets stay on topic, keep the votes for this division coming, and cross our fingers. this took way too much work to get closed.

BlackKnight76

Smash Apprentice
Considering this is really a debate over which characters should be in or are better than others, in essence there should be no problem with it being in this section.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Division 6

1st - Ridley [28 votes]

2nd - Snake [18 votes]

3rd - Peach [12 votes]

Black Shadow - [4 votes]

wow, Ridley is annihilating the competition.

SonicMario

Smash Master
This thread is pretty much a Popularity contest that only members of these boards can vote on. And IMO, this one is better then the Eliminator. Even if that one finished, what would happen to it after all the voting? Would there be a start over? This one will last much longer. (No offense to Limit if he comes here)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
This one should be closed too.

Just a heads up now that this is going to be closed, it's not allowed in this part of the forum, and these games are banned in the place where games are. I can't close it now because I don't have moderator powers in this room, but don't get too attached before someone does

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
This one should be closed too.

Just a heads up now that this is going to be closed, it's not allowed in this part of the forum, and these games are banned in the place where games are. I can't close it now because I don't have moderator powers in this room, but don't get too attached before someone does
why? please give a good reason. I understand moving it to the forum games thread, but I DO NOT understand closing it. it took so much effort. and I read the game forum rules, there isn't anything against these character battle games. I really dont understand.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
you know its cause grim, psycho, and lego spamed the crap outta multiple threads
but that has nothing to do with mine, I just dont understand. here are the forum game rules:

Forum Game Rules

1. This is called Forum Games, which means your thread has to be both a game, and playable in this room.

Examples of a game: Mafia, Captioning, Post a better picture,

Examples of not-games: Post a nonsense word, List (fill in the blank), nonsense games (http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=122729), games that will end in loops, Counting games.

Mine doesnt break any of the rules. I dont understand.

and Eor, you tell people not to get attached, yet you wait 47 pages, 700+ posts to tell us this? I would have understood if this was closed the day I made it, but I do see a problem with closing a thread that i've invested a huge amount of effort into. its really unfair.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
why is this game still going if the eliminator was locked...
a mod said a few post up that it's only a matter of time before this one is closed too. unfair, to say the least. I'll try and take it elsewhere, I really want to finish this. anyways...

Current Standings:

Division 6

1st - Ridley [28 votes]

2nd - Snake [18 votes]

3rd - Peach [12 votes]

Black Shadow - [4 votes]

keep voting I guess :(

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
377 Gravity confirmed. The gravity is too strong, which means you can't jump, which means you can't jump over gaps, which means you can't get to your enemies and when you try you die. Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom