• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
Wait, how is my opinion wrong? I didn't even know I said enough to be wrong about... T_T. (I'm guessing your just kidding.)

I completely understand that, you would rather have characters that the majority of SSBB players would be happy with than fewer. If this game consisted of characters that no one knew of or cared about, it probably wouldn't be where it is today. And also agree, 100 characters isn't going to happen. I would love for it to be that way, but it just isn't going to. I was mostly talking about the characters with large fan bases and are discussed here a lot though, sorry I wasn't more clear on that. There isn't a character that has a large fan base that I don't want in Brawl. A character such as Koopa, would be a waste of a spot if they were limited, I could agree. But to me, a character like Geno, Isaac, Megaman, etc that are commonly talked about with a lot of fans, I would all want to see them in Brawl, despite the fact I don't like some of those characters them selves.

And yea, we definitely need the next round to start :laugh:. It's not gonna happen anytime soon though.
Yeah I was joking with you. Though you do have the oddest selection of characters for the sig.

Since Geno is still on the list, this is somewhat on topic. I can't decide if I want him in the game. I mean I get he is a cool character, but he doesn't take me as a Brawl character. But neither would have Mr. G&W. The one thing that hurts his chances is the gun...

Maybe that's why we never got a sequel! He could be to blame! NOOOO!

But I digress... where is Limit. The round needs to begin. And my email is busted, that isn't a good start to the day, lol.

And stop pretend voting people! Or voting for Ashley! Both are just plain wrong, lol

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I'll take a wild guess and say we don't agree on a lot of characters for whom we want to see in brawl. Your sig is filled with ones I can't stand (Krystal, Ashley, Midna, Lucario). But I guess this is that whole freedom of choice thing, eh?
Same. I think they're terrible choices as well. At least Krystal is realistic, though.

Krystal=New star fox rep, better than Slippy
Ashley=agreed
Midna=better than Zant/skull kid/vatti
Lucario=agreed
Krystal = the suck, but what can we do about it?
Midna = not deserving of a spot/worse than other Zelda characters

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
Lets give some Chibi-Robo a vote.

I find Pit to be lame to the nth degree. He's a pre-teen agnel who looks like a girl for Sakurai's sake.

Also are you aware you have Demiru in two groups.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Lets give some Chibi-Robo a vote.

I find Pit to be lame to the nth degree. He's a pre-teen agnel who looks like a girl for Sakurai's sake.

Also are you aware you have Demiru in two groups.
oops! hmm...that must have happened while I was rearranging characters...that means that I might have accidently left someone out. I'll replace one of the demiru's with 9Volt, but if anyone sees that someone important is missing, than let me know.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, I'm still in class in the moment but I'll be done in a few short hours. Please be patient.

Originally, I planned to open voting and tally the votes when I got back, but I feel it is better if I am available, so I will wait. This is so I can quickly point out any invalid votes and as well as keep the standings updated so nobody makes a mistake.

I hope everyone understands.

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, I'm still in class in the moment but I'll be done in a few short hours. Please be patient.

Originally, I planned to open voting and tally the votes when I got back, but I feel it is better if I am available, so I will wait. This is so I can quickly point out any invalid votes and as well as keep the standings updated so nobody makes a mistake.

I hope everyone understands.
Good thinking, especially with all the double votes either within the round or people voting for the same person twice. I was hanging around for this, so I'll go run and come back. And no worries man, we all have lives. Some more varied than others.

Phlemingo

Smash Ace
I have a question. Say in this division Chibi-robo and Roy come last. Does that mean Lucas and AC villager will be in a loser bracket with Chibi-robo and Roy?

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
I have a question. Say in this division Chibi-robo and Roy come last. Does that mean Lucas and AC villager will be in a loser bracket with Chibi-robo and Roy?
I didnt intend to do that, but if more people want a bracket for the best-loser, than maybe..but right now any character eliminated is out. I'll think about it though

burrito

Smash Lord
What's with all the conflict in this thread, lately? You guys should realize that it's just a game, don't take it seriously. Most of this game is luck. It's not like it's determining what characters will be in Brawl or not.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Isaac has been...

ELIMINATED

Round 15 is up.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Well im gonna get rid of a vote i promised i had to do.... and i wanna get her out sooner than others Ashley.
It's comments like this that you know the Ashley thing has become a way to torture us people that just want her out. It least it makes me feel better no one really actually likes her. It's all just a cry out for attention.

Well you got it with this post. I'm saving my vote for a little bit to see whose left near the end. Have to get rid of someone who needs to go this round, and not someone actually cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom