• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
He is not one of the ones I would call an underdog but I can't complain that he got voted for... Maybe this time she will go.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Alright, most of my favorites have been saved already, so I'll just vote for the character I have seen explained the best that provide some variety.

I vote for Micaiah.

Just somebody save Marth and I'll feel pretty good about this.
You save her, I will take your offer, I vote Marth.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Well, that brings us down to:

Ashley
Isaac
Krystal
Lucario

...Sheesh, only two characters I haven't yet voted for, and I don't like either. Though if it comes down to the two, I know which I want gone more at least, so I may get to vote this round yet.

Zevox

Limit

Smash Apprentice
*checks user's posting history* Okay, am I the only one who finds this suspicious? Just joined a day ago, and has only ever posted in the Ashley thread and this one...

Zevox
Well (s)he voted for Micaiah last round, soo....

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Pit, I guess...I don't see what's up with this thing but whatever

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I thought I had her this round. Maybe next time. Also had to use my Krystal vote, wanted to save it... but I would also rather see her move on than Isaac even though I do like him.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Well (s)he voted for Micaiah last round, soo....
Still quite suspicious. Its not like individuals have to use new accounts to support just one character here.

I think I'm going to take a quick gander at the rest of Ashley's voters.

Zevox

aleps

Smash Apprentice
That means Isaac is out, it was somehow predictable. This round was the last one for today?

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
*checks user's posting history* Okay, am I the only one who finds this suspicious? Just joined a day ago, and has only ever posted in the Ashley thread before this.

Zevox
She was in the Ashley thread yesterday.

But I don't know if the account was used just to participate here, and is actually another member. I'm kind of suspicious myself, but I would really hope no one here would really go that low... especially a fellow Ashley supporter.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
What's wrong with Ashley? I'm just hoping for Micaiah to win this thing. (I would say Ashley but I use my first vote on her.)

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Hmmm. . .Tougher one. I'll say Pit. He gets Zelda right off the bat with some two-bladed combo moves, gets knocked away by Roy, who finishes off Zelda, uses his awesome recovery to get back on stage and defeats Roy with his awesome projectile. But it's a close fight.

Oh, and Chibi robo gets stepped on. Don't worry, Chibi can take it, he's a real trooper.

Nasir

Smash Apprentice
I'll vote for Pit.

Edit: Could you change division 9 a little. I mean Krystal, Micaiah and Wolf... Krystal and Wolf are from the same series and probably the most wanted newcomers from that series, so those should be in different division. And both Krystal and Micaiah are two of the absolute most wanted women in this game, so I would also prefer them to be in different divisions.

Zevox

Smash Lord
What's wrong with Ashley?
Shes the only remaining unrealistic character. She didn't even have a fan base among SSB players until her music update, and music is no guarantee of a character's presence (if it were, KK Slider would be in, and Ridley would be a boss), plus shes a minor character from the Wario Ware series, which is really only being mentioned because Wario got in, and Wario's popularity comes as much (if not more) from his Mario origins and appearances as from Wario Ware. There are so many characters with more reason to be in than her its not even funny - and among those are several who have already been dropped in this thread (the only ones from the original list shes on par with are Skull Kid, Black Mage, and the Black Knight; and even those are arguable).

Zevox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom