• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Game & Watch has been...

ELIMINATED

Round 14 is up.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Final round for tonight.

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
Wow I go away and I didn't get back in time for the round. Oh well, I don't like G&W that much anyway, and this way I save a vote for someone else. Though Ashley survived.

I'm going to wait a bit to cast my vote, but here's a tip for eveyrone:

PRESS F5 TO REFRESH BEFORE YOU VOTE! Or go to PAGE 1 where people remaining to vote on is located. It's amazing how many people vote for the same people because they don't bother to go look and read before they cast. Use some intellegence.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Division 1

1st - Mario [30 votes]

2nd - Issac [19 votes]

3rd - Animal Crossing Villager [4 votes]

3rd - Lucas [4 votes]

[ 57 votes - About an hour remaining ]

hmm I wonder who's going to win this division? I think I'll go busy myself with his latest game while I wait for midnight :)

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Wow I go away and I didn't get back in time for the round. Oh well, I don't like G&W that much anyway, and this way I save a vote for someone else. Though Ashley survived.

I'm going to wait a bit to cast my vote, but here's a tip for eveyrone:

PRESS F5 TO REFRESH BEFORE YOU VOTE! Or go to PAGE 1 where people remaining to vote on is located. It's amazing how many people vote for the same people because they don't bother to go look and read before they cast. Use some intellegence.
Yeah by now it might be beneficial to have 2 windows open at once, so you can check the votes.

Oh, well, I use 3...heheh

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
I'm not voting at all, seeing the poor success of the "Fight Club"

This better be good..

As long as you make some good way on how they fight and who wins, I'll be glad to oblige to this topic.

Srsly.

Perhaps a tournament-like game?
that is exactly how it works, actually. Two competitors will advance from each division, taking on the winners of the next division. It will continue like that until there are only two players left, who will then duke it out for the win.

and I have 36 stars in mario galaxy :)

Shuma

Smash Hero
"You don't know how much better I like 1 vote every 3-5 minutes rather than 6 votes in 10 seconds.."

True, True.

aleps

Smash Apprentice
haha its funny, a lot of people is waiting for others to vote to make they strategy, but few vote cause their are waiting hehe

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Ridley........
It was bound to happen, haha.

Every voter is like a link in a chain, keeping that character hanging on...

Current Standings: Round 14 (as of this post)

Remaining
Ashley
Captain Falcon
Claus
Geno
Isaac
King K. Rool
Krystal
Lucario
Marth
Mega Man
Mewtwo
Micaiah
Wolf O'Donnell

Shuma

Smash Hero
Well know i can just wait until tomorrow now that someone voted for Ridley bwahahaha.

edit:

Oh yeah, i vote megaman.

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
haha its funny, a lot of people is waiting for others to vote to make they strategy, but few vote cause their are waiting hehe
Well eventually people are going to have to go to bed and they'll vote since they can't make it to the end. I for one don't have to worry about that, and got a little worried when Mega Man was one of the final 3 last round. Though he's safe already this round thankfully.

Oh who to save, and who to sacrifice. Decisions, decisions...

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings: Round 14 (as of this post)

Remaining
Ashley
Captain Falcon
Isaac
King K. Rool
Krystal
Lucario
Marth
Mewtwo
Micaiah

Status
Not open for further replies.