• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings: Round 9 (as of this post)

Remaining
Bowser Jr.
Mr. Game & Watch

Zevox

Smash Lord
Captain Falcon was voted for on page 51.
51? You must have fewer posts per page than me, because I'm only on 26 as-is.

Decent end to the round though. Could've gone better though - I wonder how much longer the Ashley and Black Knight cults can keep them alive? I thought they'd more or less disbanded ince E for All and Halloween. Perhaps its more of a hibernation thing.

Zevox

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
51? You must have fewer posts per page than me, because I'm only on 26 as-is.

Decent end to the round though. Could've gone better though - I wonder how much longer the Ashley and Black Knight cults can keep them alive?

Zevox
I am targetting Ashley. As soon as I see the opportunity, she is gone >:D

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I voted for Game and Watch, not Bowser Jr, just making sure you correct it since you marked the wrong one. :p

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Ok, hold on everyone, this round went by so fast, I haven't updated anyones votes yet from round 9.

Round 10 might be the final round tonight and will start a bit later once I have everything updated. Thank you for being patient.

Zevox

Smash Lord
can someone list what character that are remaining?
Round 9 is over, with Bowser Jr eliminated. Round 10 will start when Limit says so.

Edit: And I'm going to have to miss it. I'm off to play some Radiant Dawn, then I have a paper to write tonight. I'll check up on this place in the morning.

Zevox

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Round 9 is over, with Bowser Jr eliminated. Round 10 will start when Limit says so.

Edit: And I'm going to have to miss it. I'm off to play some Radiant Dawn, then I have a paper to write tonight. I'll check up on this place in the morning.

Zevox
*is jealous because someone already got me Radiant Dawn for Christmas... so I cannot go buy it myself*

Same applies to Metroid Prime 3 AND Guitar Hero! Gah! Well.. at least I will have lots to do in January while I want for Brawl!

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
Nuuuuuu Bowser Junior...D:

Who else is there for me to pull for now D:

GOGO CLAUS (didn't vote for him yet) :D

And Radiant Dawn is EPIC. I LOVE IT LIEK A CHILD.

...not really, but It's a great addition to the series :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom