• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zevox

Smash Lord
With Megaman gone, our only competition would be Ridley
... "our" meaning who? I thought you supported both Ridley and Mega Man?

vesperview said:
Oh, God! How could Jigglypuff get the boot before Ashley, it's ridiculous.
Not to mention the likes of Wolf or the Black Knight. But then again, "Wind Waker" Link did get booted surprisingly early. The results here seem to be more random based on whose fans happen to be on the forums and interested at the time than anything else, really.

Zevox

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
... "our" meaning who?

Not to mention the likes of Wolf or the Black Knight. But then again, "Wind Waker" Link did get booted surprisingly early. The results here seem to be more random based on whose fans happen to be on the forums and interested at the time than anything else, really.

Zevox
You're welcome, I made sure to help with WW Link.

I also don't mind Wolf if he replaces Falco, they are equal in my eyes. Black Knight < Micaiah though.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master

Zevox
I agree.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone completely random won this. :laugh:

Limit

Smash Apprentice

Zevox
The more fans a character has, the more fans will be online, and the more likely they will vote.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It was part of an advanced strategy to eliminate certain people certain rounds...

Sacrifices are necessary

Zevox

Smash Lord
The more fans a character has, the more fans will be online, and the more likely they will vote.
True, but not all fans of the characters will necessarily be interested in this game either. And some may vote for others due to being more interested in them.

Zevox

Limit

Smash Apprentice
If this continues late at night I may miss a few rounds.
Well, don't worry I will be beginning shortly. It's just that the round 7 voters quickly capitalized on round 8 and it went by a little too fast, not that that's bad or anything. It's better than the slow rounds at least.

I was hoping to save a few rounds for later for those waiting for the update, though, I'll reconsider.

EDIT: I'm hoping the Ashley thing got sorted out ok though, since I want the data to be accurate. To avoid troubles such as this in the future though, please make your votes more clear.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jigglypuff has been...

ELIMINATED

Round 9 is up.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom